News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[needing pg] Agency pets for trade (PU & 2 geney grades)

Started by Whimsy, December 16, 2010, 07:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

Ive managed somehow to become indepted on PI by forgetting about a way old commission that just turned up in my inbox. And though really I shouldnt have to worry about it since the commission is basically a few months late I'd really feel bad if the artist went through all that work and didnt get paid (though again the agreement was it was to be done about 2 months ago and it wasnt I will no blame her for RL getting in her way)

So instead of the USD I was supposed to pay her shes going to take PG. The equivlant of the pg is about 2.5 million so hopefully I can make that up for here between secundi and PI. Though I hate to use my secundi Pets as trades for this mistake I fear its the onlly way.

So you if you see anything that interests you please do make an offer.

Painted Unicorns

Looking for at least 500k a piece on the PU's.

One clyde & 5 gypsies in her ped.

3 arabs & 3 gypsies in her ped.

Im not sure what to ask for these guys because Ive come somewhat attached even though ive just met them.

BabyKittenCandy

Whimsy

BabyKittenCandy

Some pg on its way to you hun, sry its not more, will see what i can do

Whimsy

Aw thanks love! If youd fancy any of the PU's you may have one for your gift!

BabyKittenCandy

They are all gorgeous but i think they would be happier with you <3

Sunchaser

Whimsy

Oh guys :') you made me cry lol im such a big mess right now.

Thank you sunny so much! You guys are so much help!

and I -promise- once I get my mind back to normal (or as normal as it gets) I will bring this commission here because I bet you all would love it. Its just a little bitty collecter adoptable but needless its nice.

and of course sunny you are more then welcome to any of the pus!

Sunchaser

just let me get a breeding with yoru blue zebra corn next time im able to breed ^_^

Whimsy

You are more then welcome to breed any of them at any time.

Whimsy

Sad News, The artist that had this commission has fallen on internet issues. Another user that is RL friends with her PMed me to tell me she would not be finishing the commission anytime soon as shes ran out of funds apparently to pay for her net or something to that awsomeness :D HOWEVER Your gifts have not gone unrecongnized. A commission I had orded and started to pay for before my son passed was put on hault when I could not pay in USD. I informed the artist of this and she tells me I can now pay with pg :D So the old commission was no where near as quality as this one is and shes sent me some of the files. Ill be here to show it off lately, basically is the cat side to a huge commission i wanted and now probably wont do (as the other artist thats bailed on me was doing the dog side and I had planned for birds, small and fuzzies and fish to but do not have the funds)

Ill share some images with you guys soon I promise!