News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PM's Happy month!

Started by PonyMama, February 14, 2011, 10:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok so I get a new niece on the 24th, delivered planned c-section due to medical reasons (mommy had Gestational Diabetes)
on the 25th I turn 28
on the 26th my hubby turns 32

and the best news

On the 28th, it is finally happening, I am getting married.

he can't back out either, we have the guy booked, the license in hand and the rings off being sized.  I am just so happy.

springacres

Wow, so much good news for you this month, ESPECIALLY THE WEDDING!  ;D  I am beyond thrilled for you cause I remember when you were really struggling with getting him to agree to a date.  So BIG congrats on that, I can't imagine how excited you must be to finally have it happen!

toffeeca

Wow, Congrats PM! My sister's birthday is the 25th and my dads is the 26th as well. Its such a small world!
Also, I'm super happy that your wedding has worked out. I remember how much stress you were going through because of that before and I know how much you wanted it. Yay! I can't wait to hear about it (and see dress pictures??) :)

PonyMama

Sorry no dress, I am nto a dress people
this is a small affair.  Our kids, two witnesses and us, and the guy to marry us

we aren't even telling our families until after so we don't get complaints.

I do have a beautiful new shirt that I bought just today for it and I will show pictures for sure.  To anyone that will look

toffeeca

Yay for pretty shirts! As long as you feel good in it then I'm sure you will look beautiful. Will your daughters be part of the ceremony at all?

springacres

I'd love to see pictures, PM!

PonyMama

nope just kinda there and we will dress them pretty for pictures afterwards, it will be special for us. we are even going to pull our oldest out of school for the afternoon

red_uni387

eeeee wedding?!! congrats PM!! *hugs*

toffeeca

Aw, it sounds sweet. And I know that weddings tend to be drama filled, so after all the drama you have already had it sounds like this will be simple and you can just have a happy day. :)

Silvanon

Best. Month. Ever.  Congratulations on your wedding!!!

YourLoveOnly

You knew my thoughts already, but I'll say it again.. I am SO happy for you that it's finally happening :D

BabyKittenCandy

Im so happy to hear you are finally getting your wish PM!!  Will def want some pics of the happy day, best wishes to you and him!!

PonyMama

thanks everyone, I am just so thrilled, I won't let anything get me unhappy, I have waited 10 years for this, 7 since he first proposed.

Yeah I called off the wedding 2 years ago and told him I would only consider it if he was serious, so YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YourLoveOnly

I am just so glad he finally pulled through and means it this time ^^
I know you totally weren't expecting it anymore <3

Sunchaser

*snuggles lots* you know how i feel :-p im still squeeing over here for you.

Neocridders

PM! That's great!!
I'm so happy for you!
I know you've wanted to get married for so long. And now you will be <3 <3 That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you!

:D
And congrats on everything else, the niece and birthdays! That's a ton of awesome in just a couple days!!

zarzamora

Ahh thats fab hun, best of luck x

CutieePiee

Still so happy for youuuuu! *hugs*

PonyMama

I have a new niece as of this morning at about 8am

Harper Jane 7lbs 10 oz

No pictures yet, my mother in Law is babysitting Harper's big Sister Scarlett
So pictures will come laters

CutieePiee

Yay! Congrats! Harper and Scarlett are such pretty names. :)

PonyMama

And our rings came in today
Here is what mine looks like

red_uni387

toffeeca

Thats gorgeous PM! Congrats!

Silvanon

YourLoveOnly

Happy birthday PM :D Look what I found.. ^^

I colored the Ponee and the lovely Crystal made the little stuffed Eeyore to go with her ^^

And that is a lovely ring by the way! <3

CutieePiee

That is a beautiful ring!

Happy birthday, sweetie! <3

PonyMama

Well thank you YLO and Crystal
PM is a cute Ponee! and little Eeyore, perfect

thanks Cutiee

Thanks everyone, I know most rings for weddings are either only gold or only have white diamonds, but the black and white diamonds suit me to a T
I am so eager to wear it, but must wait until Monday

springacres

Ooh, that is a lovely ring, PM!  And happy birthday! :D

BabyKittenCandy

That is one stunning ring PM!!

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

CutieePiee

springacres

Kahlira

PonyMama

Yes it is official.  I am a MRS as of today.
and my initials are PM :)

it is still weird to see the last name and my first name put together but I am sure I will get used to it.  it is a bit surreal still since I waited so long for it to happen.

Our families are mostly fine with how we did it, my mother in law was a little mad, but I think she understands too

toffeeca

Yay! I'm so happy for you PM :D

toffeeca

Here is a wedding present just for you :D

PonyMama

Oh thank you. Gorgeous and my little ring girl, how awesome, *squishes Toffeeca*

Silvanon

*throws rice & coffetti*  Yay!  Congrats!!  ^_____^

BabyKittenCandy

Im so happy its now all official for you and your so happy hunny, you deserve it so much!

*much hugs*

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

*joins Silv w/ the rice & confetti throwing* Congrats! :D

PonyMama

Ok so there were quite a few photos that were not good and very few that turned out ok, so we will do a photo day outside when it warms up a bit, but for now

toffeeca

PM is so beautiful! I really like that second picture too. I can't get over how pretty your ring is :D

CutieePiee

You two are adorable! And the ring looks even more beautiful on your finger. Congrats again!!

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

You too look so happy <3
And yes, very very beautiful ring.