News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Blue Forums

Started by Scullisto, July 08, 2012, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

The only bug I'm still seeing at this point is that I can no longer login using Secundi main.  The form comes up, I enter my info, hit login, and the next URL that comes up is http://secundi.net/index.php?action=login2, which looks exactly like the main page - no avatar, no account information, nothing.  And it doesn't log me in, because when I go to the forums it shows me as a guest and I have to login again.  (The forum login works for both sections of the site, but the main login no longer works at all, is what I'm getting at.)

Silvanon

Ah, that is a bug I'll have to look into, thanks for reporting it springacres!

I've added the clock with the actual Secundi time to the upper right corner of the forum in the new Bean template now, thanks to those who pointed out it was missing.

springacres

One more bug I found - the site search for agency pets by owner doesn't seem to be working.  This wouldn't be a huge deal, except that our forum profiles no longer have automatic links to our main site display pages - making it much harder to find pets that are up for trade by their owners, for instance.

[Edit] What I mean is, when you fill in the search information and hit enter, you get 0 results.  So it's probably a database issue rather than a search function issue.  Oddly enough, I get full results from just selecting the agency without narrowing the search down further than that.  Very weird.

TheLeet

I like the new theme. The only thing that seems to be missing is a "display" link that takes you directly to a user's display. I always found that very handy. <3

skysnolimit

Good job, Silvanon.  Thanks for keeping us functional (haha, sort of) =)

Ryuukokoro

I miss the 'Display' link in a person's profile as well. I found it most helpful for the trading forum, when someone says "Would you like any of my Feli for that pet you're offering?" or something like that. It was convenient to just click their Display to go see all their pets.

YourLoveOnly

Yeah and like spring said it's not possible to search an owner's name on the main site anymore so it's rather difficult to view pet pages now. Hopefully that can be fixed soon. Searching by owner ID still works but I only know my own ID# (10) so that's not super helpful either XD

I do really like the new layout! =) I hope we can get a dice roller now, Soli said it's real easy to install with this new forum version =D

Silvanon

Display links on the side are back.  I'll go poke at the search now.

springacres

Thanks for re-adding the display links Silv!  *sends much love and cookies*

Silvanon

And the search is functioning correctly again.

ETA:  Login and Logout on the main site are working again now.   I think I've fixed everything you've reported now...Have I missed anything?

springacres

*extra cookies* If you did, and I find it, I'll be sure to let you know :)

Ryuukokoro

Thanks Sil! ^^ You are a programming goddess, I hope you get lots of money from FB and other programming shtuff. With your skills, you certainly deserve it!

Silvanon

Ravvana

Silv, some of my pet images are no longer showing up.

For instance, Cirince:

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/9-1235.png

And Thintalle:

http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/9-1262.png

Those are the "broken" Quin; haven't checked my other agencies. All my other Quin images still work.

Silvanon

Rav - Hum, I checked and they're showing up just fine for me.  Is anyone else seeing those as broken images?  (If they are broken, it's not due to the forum upgrade, pet info is stored on a completely different database that wasn't touched.)

Ravvana

They show up for me now too... Odd, but at least they seem to have fixed themselves.

Silvanon

The internet, and its many mysteries...

jojo

holy cow!! I come back after a few weeks due to busyness... what a surprise! I like it Silv, great work on the upgrade.