News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Starlight Tavern* Swapping a kitty?

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 28, 2014, 05:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I'm looking into possibly trading one of my ladies. I have very few, so I will only trade for another Starlight Tavern kitty. I just don't really like bi-eyes so I haven't been able to get really attached to her.

Female Calico Shaded Isabella-Cinnamon Rosetted Burmese (Van)

Silvanon

Oh, she's lovely!  I'm hoping to trade at least one of these boys for new blood.  Do any of them interest you?

- Male Shaded Cobalt Ticked (Neck)
- Male Shaded Cobalt (Mackeral) Burmese (Mask and Mantle)
- Male Shaded Cobalt (Classic) Burmese (Van)

Ryuukokoro

Oooooo... I have a lot of white girlies already, but I love your girls tail and ears. >.>

Do you like one of these girls?

Country

YourLoveOnly

I like them all D: I think I am leaning towards Country's right now but I'm not sure D:

@Silv: Awww kittens, and all so adorable! Out of your 3 little boys I like the middle one best :)

@Ryuu: They're both very cute! I think I slightly prefer the golden girl, but both interest me.

@Country: Yes, very much!

Country

Sounds good to me ^_^ Let me know when you have made your final decision!

Silvanon

I think I'd be willing to trade Peanut for your lady, if she interests you more than the kitten:

YourLoveOnly

I would prefer the little boy over Peanut, but thanks for offering :)
I'm hoping to make a decision before or right when breedings open so whoever gets her has the chance to breed her if wanted. I am so torn, all 3 all so lovely D:

YourLoveOnly

Ryuu's gold spotted lady adds the most variety to my current herd so I'll go with her :) I do still really like the other two offers and I'm expecting a litter of 3-6 (using Essence of Health) and I really hope you'll be back to reoffer your pretties once they are born.