News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gryphion Kitten + Adult up for Trade

Started by YourLoveOnly, July 07, 2010, 03:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

From Celine x Art, my ocelot and african wild dog pairing. They gave me four amazing kittens, but I can only keep three so this one is up for trade:

And from the 1 SG raffle I got this boy who is a bit too pinkish for me:

Mostly interested in:
- Cleitaeg-Cats
- WildGrowth pets (& items too)
- Faekind
- TheKennel dogs, tag-its, beds and staff breedings

You can also offer other adoptables. I am not interested in SG.

For this trade I'd be interested in the following Kennel breeds: Samoyed, Chihuahua, Afghan Hound, Chinese Crested, Labrador, Pomeranian, Saluki, Yorkshire Terriers, Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Kinda in order of preference.

Kadana Sorano

I'll trade a kennel tag for him.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Goddesss

Hmmm the only thing I have to offer is Blanch.

sera

Dude.  That's my favourite kitten, i'm so serious. xD;

+One of my Mushrooms (Rounded, Frilled, Swirly)
+One of my Berries (Red Cherries, Purple Jaboticaba, Green Unripe)

If this doesn't seem fair or you aren't interested, /please/ let me know.  i will totally go through things and find other things to offer. xD;

Edit: Also, feel free to go through my inventories, in case you're more interested in something else. ^^

TheKat

I have a litter of Chi pups I think you've seen or my other chi, venesial.  I got my last Chi from you so a. it would be silly to offer her back, and b. I really love her haha.  I MIGHT be willing to trade one of my salukis but that's a big maybe cause I luffles them a lot.

Let me know what you're interested in.

toffeeca

I can offer a future sammy pup (from Garney breeds), custom pecora/extra breeding slot/???, possibly wildgrowth items

YourLoveOnly

Added adult. Note to myself that all previous offers are for the kitten.

Oooh very tempted by future sammie pup and wildgrowth items.. That seems like an awesome combination. Also tempted by sera's offer.

Goddesss I'm afraid Blanch is a bit too pinkish for me.

Goddesss

For the kitten I would like to offer.

a pup from my mala's breeding in the Garney trade thread and anything you would like from my wildgrowth inventory other than my Certificate for a WildGrowth.

Parents for the litter I am expecting.

For your adult I would like to offer wither of these.

YourLoveOnly

Sorry that's not one of the breeds I am into Goddesss :)
And aww, I think someone else just stole the other Gryph which I totally wanted to accept O.o

Hmm sera and toffeeca would you guys be okay with waiting until the sammie litter in born? I have a hard time deciding without seeing the pups.

Aaand the boy is growing on me, so I might keep him after all >.> *not sure*

Goddesss

Oh sorry about that hun.  I didnt think you were on to see the other one I put up or I would have waited

YourLoveOnly

I think she went to Kadana now? If we're talking about the same one? xD well yea, too bad for me. I had meant to reply, I was thinking about keeping the adult and maybe trading that one with some wildgrowth items for the kit. So yeah, sorry about that, I know you really want that kit :P

Goddesss

opps lol well last offer on the kitten then.  One of these 2 and  the wildgrowth items

YourLoveOnly

Oooh pretty blue girl! And you have items I really love too! O.o
Okay, so that's my favorite offer right now.

@toffeeca: I just looked at the sammies you requested and I don't think I'll be that interested in a pup from one of those pairs so I'm going to decline your offer.

@sera: right now I prefer what Goddesss offered because her Gryphion gives me more variety and she has some items I really want, but I know you reaaaally want the kitten so I'll give you a little time to find other stuff as you requested :)

toffeeca

Really? Well you had asked me to pair up that first pair of Sammies because it was one that you wanted an offspring from. As for wildgrowth items, it would have been your choice of basically anything. But its fine. It just rubs me the wrong way that you ask me to wait and then two hours later, when I have no time to tell you because I was sleeping, or to offer a gryphion, you change your mind about it. But thats fine, I'm sure other people will be interested in the Sammies.

sera

Yay, thank you for allowing me to re-offer! ^^  *rummages through things*

or

(Female, Earth, Cheetah mimic)

or

or

+x2 (for any flatsale, is tradeable) OR 1/2 off one of the Naa in the next flatsale (two people get to choose their prizes from there first, but the others will be sold).  Xenon has kindly been colouring more Naa for it, and i hope to get a few more done myself. OR 2 Semi-custom Naa OR 1 custom Naa (may be elaborate)

+3-5 items from my WG inventory (excluding strange paper; i have plans for Snowager, lol)

*hopes she hits on things that would interest you!*  i /may/ also be willing to combine offers in other ways.  ^^

YourLoveOnly

@toffeeca: I must have looked at the wrong post then, I only saw newly ordered pairs that didn't really speak to me. I'm really sorry.

Goddesss

Sorry to poke you hun but the deadline for the prize trading ended today and Neo said if I get it posted by tomorrow it will be ok.  Do you know which offer you will accept yet?

YourLoveOnly

Oh yes totally sorry about that! I think I shall go with sera's offer because I looove that saluki.

@sera: how about the saluki, a full custom Naa and the wildgrowth items?

Goddesss

sera

lol Done. ^^  He's up for bid!  Just let me know which items so i can PM Dr. K.  ^^  Yay!

i'm also secretly pleased that you love him; he was one of my FAVs from my breeding. x3  He's a great mix of both his parents.  ^^

Feel free to PM me the Naa form or post it up in the Naa thread.  ^^  If you get it to me soonish, i can make it priority during a span of my arm working. xD;;;