News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Need to rehome one foal by 18:00!

Started by YourLoveOnly, August 16, 2010, 04:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I have three foals and I can only keep two, so I am looking to trade one.
They did not get the best personalities, but their colors are gorgeous so I am hoping they will catch someone's eye.

75. YourLoveOnly 162 x 87 - 315. Arabian M Red Dun, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, not a mover) - Keeping

105. YourLoveOnly 29 x 133 - 345. Arabian F Mouse Dun, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Slow and lazy)

107. YourLoveOnly 78 x 44 - 347. Arabian M Grey Frame Overo, front right Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star (Slow and stubborn)

Interested in:
- Cleitaeg-Cats
- WildGrowth pets & items
- Faekind
- TheKennel dogs, staff breedings
(maybe tag-its and beds)
- Garden Noms
- Gryphions
- Ambystoma Drakeins
- Desert Striders
- Quinsta (only Arabs, looking for specific coats/colors)
- Akara
- Painted Unicorns
- Air~Fish
- The Cattery
- Other adoptables (maybe)

Will accept an offer on the 18th.

zarzamora

just thought you may need to know- Quinsta foals aren;t able to be traded for USD  :)

QuoteQ: What currancies can quinsta be sold for?
A: Adult quinsta can be traded for any currancy, including real money (USD).  Foals (quinsta with a description but no image yet) can be traded for anything but real money (USD).

YourLoveOnly

Oh right, I knew that. I just copied the wishlist from my trading thread.

And Ryuu, I wanted to reply that that was very tempting but I see you removed your offer XD

Ryuukokoro

lol yesh sorry for the confusion, I should have just edited the post to explain I accepted another trade and I don't have a free slot for a foal left anymore, but I was multi-tasking in two other windows at the time, and hitting the remove button was quicker. XD;;

springacres

I would love that grey frame overo boy in spite of his unpromising personality.  My foals turned out about equally bad personality-wise, just a warning, but I do have a flaxen chestnut Arab girl here:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2868.0

YourLoveOnly

I want to keep two foals of my own, so I can't accept a foal sorry.
I am also looking for something a little less plain.

springacres

YourLoveOnly

Up! I need to rehome one today and I have no offers yet, eek! I won't be online to post tomorrow, so I really need to pick an offer tonight.

I think I would prefer to trade the female as it is not that hard to breed another mouse dun, but if you really want the male try me..

Whimsy

Doubt you want this but lol I can clAim another foal so

6 little bitties or 2 custom posed
3 or 1 breeding
2 pet shop customs
1 large breeding item
2 leashs

Blondie_63

Would you be interested in him or I could give you 2 custom Lyntras for either of the foals but I would prefer the female as I don't have one yet.

YourLoveOnly

I don't collect Malas, sorry.

I'd be interested in the following Kennel breeds: Samoyed, Chihuahua, Afghan Hound, Chinese Crested, Labrador, Pomeranian, Saluki, Yorkshire Terriers, Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Kinda in order of preference.