News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[quinsta]free foals: chestnut arabs, filly and colt

Started by zarzamora, October 18, 2010, 02:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

Zarzamora  162 x 241 - 540. Arabian F Flaxen Chestnut, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Zarzamora  231 x 139 - 541. Arabian F Chestnut, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Zarzamora  244 x 134 - 542. Arabian M Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Zarzamora  * x 285 - 543. Gypsy Vanner M Grey, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

LOL must be the season for chestnuts!! I have chosen my two keepers, though the flazen chestnut girl was pretty hard to say no to!

can't accept Quin foals in trade, so free to good home!

jojo

zarzamora

;D fab! can I just ask that if you decide to give him up when he is grown, you give me the opportunity to try and bribe him off you? xx

jojo

Of course! :) Thank you!
So I just go post a claiming form now right? XD

zarzamora

yep! And then i need to post a trade form ;) you need to remember to send the secunds too x

jojo

sera

i would love to nab 540, if no one else has.  ^^ 

zarzamora

no problem! nab away  ;D - again. I will just ask tht if you decide you dont want her when she is grown you give me the opportunity to bribe her back from you. x