News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Garden Noms} YLO is trading a few Noms =o - Winners!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 11, 2011, 11:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

So everyone knows I hoard Noms like crazy and have a gigantic army of them, right? XD well, *gasp*, I will be offering three of them for trade.

First up is James, a 2nd gen Nom bred by me. He has one of my favorite body patterns ever created but his wings and I just don't click so I will be taking offers on him. One condition: if I trade you James I would like one free stud with him once it's my turn to breed so I can pass his pattern back to one of my own Noms (otherwise I won't trade him until it has been my turn, so might as well do it this way).
James shows a Unique body pattern, a purple carrot result from breeding Harlequin and English Spots. At the moment there is only one other Nom has this pattern, his son owned by hiyoko. The pattern can pass during breeding with the help of a carrot. His wing patterns are stripes and spots.

Next is Hakan, a 1st gen from a flatsale. I like him, but I don't love him, so he might be looking for a new home.
His body pattern is Hotot, his wing patterns Stripes, Spots and Swirly.

Finally is Jadis. I got her as a baby in a trade and I love her body, but once she grew up and reveiled her wings I never really grew attached to her so she might go to a new home as well.
Her body is Harlequin, the most rare of all premade patterns. Her wing patterns are Swirly, Vines and Fade.

--
Looking for: WildGrowths, Garden Noms, Feli, Quinsta, Octopuss and other adoptables. No currency and no Kennel/Stable items, please. And although I love TheKennel it will be hard to get a Kennel offer picked just because it's not sure they will ever be active again.

Neocridders

I adore Jadis. She'd fit so wonderfully in my little clan of bunnies.
Hmm. I don't know what to offer DX
Hmmmmmmmm. Well, I'll see if I can come back with something. XD

PonyMama

I am interested in Hakan for sure
although I woudl not ever scoff at the others, just kinda want a boy and I love his wings

Maybe two custom Octopuss (any breed includes lovepair but thatis would count as two)

hiyoko

I love Jadis, her wings are beautiful!^^ I have two quins, you can have them if you like them. I'll look at my Garden Noms or I could trade a future baby of her's if you like any of my males.^^

YourLoveOnly

Those are both tempting offers and will be considered!

I only breed Arabs right now because I love that lineart a LOT, but I have been considering starting with Clydes or Friesians just to breed fun genes into them xD Your Clyde girl is really pretty. But I am still not sure if I want to seriously breed anything other than Arabs, if I take other breeds just for genetic fun then they will likely be traded again at some point.. But still.. They are pretty, thus tempting >w<

And Octopuss.. Much love for those, very tempting, but will leave it open for longer. So if I understand correctly preference is Hakan, but you would also take one of the others?

PonyMama

yes Hakan would be my first, then the other male above the female
I could add another octopuss to the offer too

toffeeca

Oh, I have always loved James. I know you have a ton more characters that I haven't made for you yet, so I can offer you five of you characters made into pecora and of course breeds with him whenever you would like.

YourLoveOnly

*loves how this is all working out* Right now I have one awesome offer for each Nom, how cool is that? XD Leaving it open for a few days though so everyone has a chance to see this and make an offer, but I might just be able to rehome all three.

hiyoko

i could offer 5 customs of the kats for jadis.:)

YourLoveOnly

Is that a seperate offer hiyoko or combined with the previous one? *just to make sure I am not going to confuse myself*

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

O_o Did I mention you guys are all super awesome?
I find it fair to leave it open longer because not everyone is on secundi every day, but but I totally wanna accept all the offers XD *tries to be patient*

Keilin Alyr

I'd love to trade a future Jonquil RB for Jadis, or possibly a future Jonquil-Sunchaser double-cream foal (since I'm more interested in cremello over perlino for Arabians at the moment) but that hardly seems fair to you, since you'd have to wait on a reserve. Jadis is simply gorgeous though. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I am pretty sure I will have three foals to claim myself this season (yay, bonus ticket!) and then next season I will probably breed those to get double creme. So yeah, can't get the double creme foal now if it gets born unless you claim it and then send it my way, but I think it will take at least 5 days until we know if there even is a double creme foal born.. I might end up getting nothing, that's no good XD I'd prefer no RBs since I never know what the outcome will be, I would rather have an actual Quin. Sorry :(

YourLoveOnly

Oookay, I think this has been open long enough and I just adore the offers I've gotten so..

PonyMama - Hakan - 3 Octopuss
Toffeeca - James - 5 Pecora
hiyoko - Quin pretties & 5 kats

Can everyone please give me forms to fill out and new names if you want to rename your Nom? <3

hiyoko

You can keep Jadis's name, I think it fits her.^^

You can have 3 or 4 markings, I just don't fill like typing all that.lol Also, you can have a new mutation (short wings or butterfly wings), if you'd like.^^

Form (x5)
Name:
Owner:
Base Color:
Marking 1:
Marking 1 color:
Wing color(s):
Flower color:
Inside flower color:
ref pic:

It would be great if you could send me the forms today or tomorrow, as I won't be home monday or tuesday and my college starts back up wednesday.

toffeeca

Here is a form (x5)

Name:
Owner:
Hoof/horn color(s):
Eye color:
Marking(s):
Marking color(s):

You can change it to however you need to fit your customs. I also don't know when these will get done because I think I will be leaving this week to go with my family. I should be able to get at least a couple done before I leave though.

Also, would it be ok to change James' name to Gary?

Thanks YLO