News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quinsta Foals (wanted)- any available?

Started by zarzamora, January 23, 2011, 12:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

Hey!
I've been crazy busy with life and sadly missed breeding season! I am excited to see lots of new foalio's though, and wondered if anyone had any without homes? I have a little SG to offer if that interests you? Or Kennel dogs?  ;D
I mostly collect arabs and gypsies  ;D

I will offer a Iggy pup in exchance for the foalie- they are due to grow in 3 days!
IG puppies
female:

male:

BabyKittenCandy

I have one unclaimed Gray Arab boy:

549. BabyKittenCandy - 97 x  392 - Arabian M Grey, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Just lmk!

toffeeca

I still have these two arabs; they are free if you are interested.

Quote679. toffeeca - 84 x  ? - Arabian F Brown, front left Pastern, back right Sock, Snip (Slow and stubborn)

Quote680. toffeeca - 82 x  ? - Arabian F White (Calm and steady)

Ryuukokoro

I have one for free, he's a grade and part of a breeding project, but if you would like him he's all yours. ^_^

641. 312 x  25 - Grade M Bay, front left Coronet, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) (Freisian  x Arabian - bred to get color into Fresians)

YourLoveOnly

*pets iggy puppies* I have no more foals left, but awesome iggies!

SeaCrest

You can have either of these, if they catch your eye :) Or both LOL

651. SeaCrest - 189 x  160 - Arabian F Brown, front right Pastern, back right Pastern, Star and Snip (Slow and lazy)
652. SeaCrest - 192 x  240 - Arabian F Chestnut, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and steady)

Should be pure Arabian ^_^

zarzamora

I think I may have found my 2! Thanks everyone!!! :-*