News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Iggy pups need a home quick!

Started by zarzamora, January 23, 2011, 12:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

Hello! I returned to my account to find some lovely puppies in my kennel! (thanks Silv!!!)
My iggy girlie had 5 pups! So need to find homes for 2 of them!

The first pup is a boy, and the other a girl.

Any interest?

PonyMama

I woudl love one or both, what are you looking for?

zarzamora

I'm open to offers  ;D- have offered them in return for quin foals in my quin trade thread, but most appear to be offering them for free lol

PonyMama

I have two foals left although personality wise they aren't great
let me go grab them

other then that woudl you accept a SG offer?

615. PonyMama - 132 x  ? - Arabian F Bay, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star (Slow and lazy)

616. PonyMama - 287 x  ? - Gypsy Vanner M Flaxen Chestnut Tobiano, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Bald Face (Slow and stubborn)

hiyoko

I love the first one!^^ I can offer SG or a baby from my Little Chimeara litter that will be coming ^^

zarzamora

ponymama:  Ooo like the Gypsy!! Slow and Stubborn is underrated ;) who'd you like in exchange?

Hiyoko- Thanks! Let me see if anyone claims the other iggy for a quin foaly first! quin claims close the day before the pups grow up x

PonyMama

I would love the female and I will go post the foal claiming

YourLoveOnly

YLO has a pretty Octopuss eggie:
parents Noonie & Sardine

Not sure what else I have @_@ I would love the male since I am expecting a female =3

zarzamora

Yay! female is up for trade for you Pm!

YLO/hiyo
can you post images of examples of the adoptable when grown/parents? I forget what they all look like! :-[

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

My post already included clickable links to the parents ;)

hiyoko

Here's the link, the babies are a few posts down. You can have first pick. I think it will take a week for them to grow in it's second stage and I think two more weeks for the last stage. Their parents are Mufasa and Selina.:) http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3532.0

red_uni387

Iggies! :O Can offer stable tag (gold or regular) or foaling paddock for the boy?

zarzamora

Ooo red uni- I can never resist stables goodies!I would love a gold tag!!

red_uni387

zarzamora