News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fantasy PU's for trade

Started by zarzamora, January 27, 2011, 02:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

I have lots of fantasy PU's and I've begun to favour the naturals more, so here's a bunch I'd be willing to trade. I can transfer them over to secundi for you too if you like one who isn;t already imported x

- on hold for Sunchaser

- on hold for Sunchaser

I'm interested in natural tablet PU's or Traditional PU's (would offer several Tablets for a traditional- or custom tablets), Stable stuff (particularly warmbloods in dilutes/ pretty colours) or maybe chimaeras? Although I dont really know anything about them! Oh! Also interested in Okibi and Gryphion's!

Sunchaser

I love your last one and Cheili I kinda like your first one but i dont know just yet

The two PUs i can trade are
Cresla
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=71

and

Verin'doteyval

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=25

And i can always do custom Chims lol

CutieePiee

Winged

I have a chim that i can trade, i'm interested in your first one or Cheilli, if you like him?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=503234
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Quote from: CutieePiee on January 27, 2011, 03:48:39 PM
I would trade this boy for Cheilli if you're interested?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=24244

Ahh, threadjacking, but that looks just like a pony version of Colby (with an extra coronet in front). He has the right hind sock, and the exact right color, and everything. If zarz doesn't want him (or wants to do a three-way trade??), I'll offer a gold Stable tag or paddock for him? He could join my other two Colby PUs with the unique distinction of not having been a custom XD

Goddesss

I would trade Valor here for any of these: Carfurul, Kumiar'Mira, or sakli.

zarzamora

Quote from: Ravvana on January 27, 2011, 06:28:19 PM

Ahh, threadjacking, but that looks just like a pony version of Colby (with an extra coronet in front). He has the right hind sock, and the exact right color, and everything. If zarz doesn't want him (or wants to do a three-way trade??), I'll offer a gold Stable tag or paddock for him? He could join my other two Colby PUs with the unique distinction of not having been a custom XD

Sounds good! I'd love another paddock!

zarzamora

Quote from: Goddesss on January 27, 2011, 08:59:33 PM
I would trade Valor here for any of these: Carfurul, Kumiar'Mira, or sakli.

Sounds good! Which would you prefer?

zarzamora

Quote from: Sunchaser109 on January 27, 2011, 02:36:57 PM
I love your last one and Cheili I kinda like your first one but i dont know just yet

And i can always do custom Chims lol

The PU's are a little ...white for me ;) hehe, though the appy is very cute! tell me more about customs chims?! I'm very new to this adoptie!

zarzamora

thanks for the offer Winged dreams , its not quite what I was after though xx

Sunchaser

Well right now the only species that has mutations are the fencats who have wings. I can offer up to two or three per PU as it normally doesnt take me to long to work on a creature unless you are going for somthing specific and that would be time consuming then we could work out details. Is there anything particular youd like to know?

zarzamora

maybe just some examples of ones you have coloured? i think i quite like the fencat ones... and the ones that begin with M? i forget their name!

Goddesss

Cafurul is my favorite.  I will put mine up for bid for you.

zarzamora

Quote from: Goddesss on January 29, 2011, 04:47:23 PM
Cafurul is my favorite.  I will put mine up for bid for you.

he is up for bid

Sunchaser

Donna and Kumari'mira are the two that id choose after him :-p

If you make me do ocelot markings it will take longer only cause im working on a ocelot mimic right now for another person which is taking awhile. When it comes to my animal markings i try and get as close as possible to the actual thing and sadly im a perfectionest with the mimics.

You can PM custom forms, if you need specific forms ill go find them for you. I know a lot of people that have customs they get over and over already saved so if you have those you can send or agian i can send you the forms.

If you choose to give me both in trade for customs, id only ask you not put them for bid just yet, put them on hold cause i want to make sure i get you your customs they way you like them before i get the PUs. That and since i have a petscan coming up on the 16th i dont want to take the pus then find out im in the hospital and cant do anything lol that would be unfair to you

Ravvana

Quote from: zarzamora on January 29, 2011, 02:03:19 PM
Quote from: Ravvana on January 27, 2011, 06:28:19 PM

Sounds good! I'd love another paddock!

Okay, paddock is in your folder :) You can put Cheilli up for bid for Cutiee and I'll PM her about mini-Colby.

zarzamora

to be honest it'd mostly be semi-customs, just Azure (the ocelot) would be the only specific. Is that ok? I hate being specific- i prefer to let the artist do their own interpretation!

Donna and Kumari'mira are on hold for you =D how many chims would you want to trade for? That list is mainly just for ideas, the only one I'd really love to get is the ocelot one x

ok rav- just need to see if I need to import him, if so it'll be tomorrow x

Sunchaser

How about i do a total of Four for you in trade. WIth one of them being your ocelot. i can work on him/her after i am done with teh current ocelot and imports. As this is a trade and not turning a custom ticket in yours will be done before the others unless i need a break :-p. If all goes well i should be done with all my stuff by the end of this coming week.

zarzamora

that sounds fab hun!! Thank you lots!! just use the links above for inspiration! ;D It's be nice to have a couple of fencats and a couple of Maenahs! a boy/ girl of each maybe. Aside from that I dont mind !

Sunchaser

Already ^_^ i have put them on my todo list. Do you wish them to be imported or certed?

zarzamora

does imported mean secundi pets? if so then yes please!

Sunchaser

yep thats exactly what it means ^_^ okay so the color choice ive kinda chosen so far just by looking are your ocelot of course, and the bottom two links, the one with royal purple and the one with blue and gold. I havnt figure out which to do for the last, do you have a preference?

zarzamora

i dont mind! Whatever you fancy =D

CutieePiee

Do you have Cheilli's link? I can't find him anywhere... o_O

zarzamora

i need to import him tomorrow! I'll stick him straight into your account x

CutieePiee

Ah, that's why! I went looking for him in your account, thought I was going blind. xD

No problem, hun! ^^

Painted Unicorns

Silvanon - Creator/Owner
PonyMama - Manager, Colourist - Posts in blue
Bunraku - Colourist - Posts in green
Skysong - Colourist - Posts in Purple
Winged - Colourist - Posts in Orange
sunchaser - Colourist - Posts in Teal

zarzamora

just to say I've added Okibi  and Gryphion's to my wanted list  ;D

YourLoveOnly

I have this one: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505191
My favorites are Woven Legacy and Surprise (because English names are easier to type! xD)

zarzamora

ooo lovely- but the colour combo isn;t really my cup of tea  ;D thanks though hun!