Main Menu

Feli Kittens - Natural longhair boy & shorthair girl

Started by YourLoveOnly, August 05, 2011, 07:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I am trading two of my kittens:

male
female

Secundi adoptables: mainly looking for adult Quinsta, Feli, WildGrowths, Garden Noms, Cleiteag-Cats. Will also consider Faekind, Painted Unicorns, TheCattery and TheKennel.

Quin I would be interested in, listed in order of preference: Arabs (both genders), Shetlands (mostly females, will consider males), Miniature Horses (both genders), Vanners (female only), Clydes (mostly males, will look at female black sabino overo) and Mustang mares (only the colors blue dun, blue dun tobiano, bay tobiano and bay roan tobiano).

Kennel breeds I am actively collecting atm: Samoyeds, Afghans, Chihuahuas, Pomeranians, Pembroke Welsh Corgis, Standard Poodles, Toy Poodles, Yorkshire Terriers, Salukis, Chinese Cresteds, Labradors and English Setters. Will also consider Miniature Pinschers and Basenjis.

Garden Terrace adoptables: Mainly Corau, Grifflings, Doodles, Miniquine, Snoogles, Dayons, Llyna. Might consider others.

Willow

Petet Ath?

For the preeetty female? :D

Also, that way you don't have to keep reserving her RBs from me xD;
<33

YourLoveOnly

Eeeek! I wanna give people a few days to offer, but if no other good offers come in I have no problem accepting that. *snuggles pretty black mare*

Willow

Ravvana

Maybe a kitten for the male? Although if Willow accepts my offer for her LH boy I'll need to withdraw, since they are both stunning but quite similar.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4838.0

YourLoveOnly

Sadly I only like the girl you are keeping Ravv XD

Luv007

I love the male!!  He's quite the adorable fuzzball.  :)

springacres

This Basenji boy for either one?  (prefer the female)
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=528841

Kahlira

Your girl tempts me muchly.

Hrm.. What could I possibly have the YLO would want... Hrm...

*pondering*

zarzamora

are you interested in any of my kitties for the male?

YourLoveOnly

@Kah: I wonder too =o You have a few days to try ^^ I think I will try picking winners on monday/tuesday.

@spring: Sorry but I will decline, I have only one male so far and they are related to each other

@zarz: I will consider your shorthair boy, I don't really like that adult pose but his coat is good for variety and those eyes are stunning!

kunaisa

YourLoveOnly

Sorry but no, I only collect natural colored Feli and not fantasy ones, should have mentioned that in my first post, sorry!

Wildfilly94

Are you intersted in Horses (The adoptable) or The Stable? Or mebye Spongequines?

jojo

Ravvana

Okay, I am becoming more and more fond of your LH boy over time >.>

Any chance I could tempt you with one of the members of my Lab army?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=7200

Could also offer a gold Stable tag or foaling paddock; I'll be catching up on requests on Thursday, which is hopefully going to be my day off.

Alnaeyah

Would you be interested in this boy for your boy?

YourLoveOnly

I was going to post a decision but now I see new offers XD
Ooookay for the girl I will accept Willow's offer, for the boy I torn between zarz's kitten and Ravv's lab, I'll decide tomorrow morning.

Willow

Yaay :'D

I'll go put Petet up for bid, take care of her! <33

zarzamora

will add a kennel dog to my kitty offer if that interests you? or a litter color x

YourLoveOnly

Will go with your offer then zarz, I really like the kitten and a litter would be great (still need to send you a pairing from the trade for the gryphion kitten, at least I don't think I PMed you with a couple yet? XD)

zarzamora

nope not yet!! yay!!

my boy is up for bid x

Ravvana

Was going to add to my offer, but Secundi went down literally right before I hit "post" and I only now was able to get back on :( Oh well.

YourLoveOnly

I'm sorry Ravv, I saw you had edited out the other lab after zarz posted so I assumed you had seen her post and didn't wanna add to your offer.

Ravvana

I edited the first offer because Aralie reminded me I had promised the second Lab girl to her in a previous trade that I totally forgot :-[ I edited that and was about to repost when Secundi crashed. It's no problem, though, I'll just need to continue my search for a brown LH tabby as more kittens start to arrive <3

edit: zarz very kindly traded me her beautiful LH boy, so I did end up with a brown LH tabby :) Yay!

YourLoveOnly