News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin for sale

Started by zarzamora, August 19, 2012, 04:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarzamora

Hello peoples
I know I havent been very actively lately, and I'm so busy with work and horses and such that I cant see that improving any time soon, so I'm looking to sell a few. Please send enquiries and offers via PM, no closing date. I dont mind keeping them but seem a shame to have them just sitting in my account.
thanks
zaz x

zarzamora

ok- had a lot of enquiries - which i'm very grateful for!
People seem to be offering $5-$6 each for the quin.... for those of you who enqired, so will be looking at offers around that.
I find it simpler to deal with individual offers rather than groups (though you can obviously offer on as many as you wish!)

thanks so much!

zarzamora

offers:
Mori'ber $5-
Name me (dun grade)- $7-
Cayli, $5 –
Cresla, $6-
Tihala $5
Aerosh $5
Esha'patres $4

(I left off names just in case people didn't want me to share- but feel free to message me if your not sure.It just gives you an idea of whats been offered. Im not sure yet whether or not to sell my dun into friesian grade project yet as its so nearly finished....)

zarzamora

sorry its been a while- Ariels been in the Equine hospital with colic so its been a hectic couple of weeks. She's allowed home monday and I've had to shell out £400+ on rubber matting and shavings for her stable. Nightmare!

I'm going to take final offers on these tomorrow at midnight game time, Anything with an offer of $5 or more will sell, with the exception on the dun grade- I wanna see how that project pans out :D