News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{The Feli} Natural shorthair kittens for trade!

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 11, 2012, 06:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I have 3 gorgeous kittens but can only keep one D:

Cookie, male
Cinnamon, male
Hershey Kisses, female, VERY tempted to keep so needs a very good offer!

I like lots of things! Some things that tickle my fancy:
Original artwork/fanart & custom pets
FCFC (in order of preference: beds, Persians, Sphinxes, Ragdolls, Bullmastiffs mostly. Also Maine Coons, Golden Retrievers and Labradors, maaaybe Exotics and Miniature Pinschers.)
Quinsta (Magic Marking & Paint Job tickets, Minis, Fjords, Arabs and 1st gen white Quin)
Elenaria (mares highly prefered, no fantasy colored coats [eyes/hooves/horn are ok])
Garden Noms (Normal & Flight only, no Night Noms)
Feli (Shorthair mostly, will look at LH bobtail and female LH)
WildGrowths
Try me for other things! I may accept baby rats from CDA litters too, for example <3

Silvanon

I like all three, order of preference would probably be Hershey Kisses, Cookie, Cinnamon

I could offer any tack found here, or I could do you a drawing of Mikki or another piggie.   I'm three away from my own Feli breeding, I might have a kitten I could offer in time, maybe.

Ravvana

I love Cookie :) I'll go through my Feli and see who I can part with. Or I could do another piggy Stable mimic if you have any more you want.

skysnolimit

Hi YLO, I know you already took your pick of my Quinsta but if you've any interest in my other red dun Fjord Tuya (or the Arabian Legolas that I showed last time), I would definitely trade either for Cookie!  He would be my first Feli  :D

I submitted a breeding with Tuya already for this season, FYI.

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh Silv has very tempting offers. A Mikki drawing is of course much loved and I also have another Quin I'd love tack for. Would you perhaps want two kittens if your offers remain the most tempting?

Ravv, I could always get more piggie mimics but there aren't any that I really must have anymore, just some that I wouldn't mind getting at one point or another but not at the top of the list right now.

Sky, those don't really appeal to me, sorry :( I do adore the girl I got from you though <3 -snuggles her-

skysnolimit