News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Gryphions: Breeding feathers available!

Started by YourLoveOnly, August 02, 2013, 04:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I have six breeding feathers, I don't really /need/ that many breedings XD And I also seriously lack time to arrange breedings, so I figured I'd throw some up for trade.

I'll be keeping at least 2 feathers for myself, maybe more if I don't get tempting offers, but there will me a max. of 4 feathers for trade.

I'm mostly interested in:
- Garden Noms (any except Night Noms)
- Quinsta (mostly Fjord & Mini, maybe male Akhal-Teke, black-based female Mustangs & male Arabs)
- Feli (natural colors in shorthair, munchkin, bobtail munchkin and bobtail LH)
- Handdrawn adoptables, digital custom posed adoptables & templated adoptables with custom mutations/accessoiries
- Fanart of my real life pets & fantasy characters
I'm only interested in non-inbred pets.

YourLoveOnly

Will also consider other things. I really don't need this many guys XD And Neo said we should use up all of them if possible, so I suspect feathers will become invalid in the future..

Bunraku

Would a CDA fruit basket interest you for perhaps 2 feathers?

YourLoveOnly

Since CDA hasn't been very active I'm not very interested in a basket, especially not for multiple feathers. I have a Rattery and Snakery so I have a couple baskets anyway. I'd be more interested in pets, or custom tickets from various shops (since they turn into pets :P) and Quinsta items (magic marking, paint job & bonus tickets are all lovely)

Bunraku

Ok ^^ just thought I'd offer since I knew you like CDA

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

@Cutie: Sorry he doesn't really jump out to me, especially not for multiple feathers..

@Winged: One of the Feli you're offering is one from me with an offer-back note :P It's actually the only one who really jumps out to me, but I'm not sure if I wanna trade 2 feathers for a single pet.. 2 feathers produces 4 to 6 Gryphion kittens, that's quite a lot for a single Feli. I would agree to 1 feather.

DawnStar7

YLO!  I don't suppose you'd be willing to trade a couple of feathers for SG?  I also have a male Arabian Quinsta I'd be willing to trade.  I'd love to be able to get some Gryphions, so let me know what you think.  :)

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=486121

Winged

Unfortunately, i feel one breeding feather isn't enough for a Feli, especially since i quite like him... could we meet in the middle? Say the feli and a Glider custom (non-complicated) or some SG for the two feathers, or my feli for the feather and something else small? Not sure.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

@Winged: What small thing were you thinking of? I have several Agencies I could trade one of my up-for-bid pets from: Orlaya, Pecora, Masayo (except #291), Gremlins, Little Chimaera, Storm Chasers, TheStable, TheKennel and Air~Fish. If there's one in those Agencies you like that would probably work in combination with one feather for the Feli.

@Dawn: Not really looking for SG no, sorry. I do like your Arab, but he's quite plain and the son of a much bred male so harder to breed without inbreeding. I'm not quite sure if he's worth a feather to me. Any chance you'd be willing to trade this Arab boy? I think he's worth a bit more than one feather, and the black one a bit less, so maybe we can do both Arabs for 2 feathers?

Winged

Yes, that's what I was thinking of. Off the top of my head I think there was a gremlin you had for bid I liked, I'll check tonight when I'm free and get back to you.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

OK, just keep in mind breedings have to be submitted before the end of today secundi time :)

Winged

Yes, I'll be home around 9-10pm your time is that okay? I'll use two of mine so permissions won't be an issue.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Yes that's fine, I won't be asleep before 1 AM my time, so anything before midnight should work. That's still 10 hours, so 16:00 Secundi time :)

DawnStar7

Well, I really love that boy's coloring.  If I can breed to him, maybe next season, then you have a deal.  :)

YourLoveOnly

No problem :) Here are your feathers Dawn:
http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=38243
http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=27014
Breedings have to be submitted by the end of the secundi day, so keep that in mind! If you're looking for any parents to use, lots of people have ones up for stud/RB, I can always discuss that for my Gryphions too in return for babies ^^

Winged

How about this Gremlin + the feather for the feli?
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=559860

Sorry it's so late, i was working late :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Thank you! I've bid on them, feli is up for bid too :)
Owner of Gliders!

DawnStar7

Thank you so much!  My boys are up for bid.  :D