News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A brag-ly day :D

Started by CutieePiee, March 17, 2010, 10:03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

So it all started when I finally got my hands on a few foaling paddocks...

I bred my first foal with Silvanon's stallion and my mare.
My guess managed 2 foal points too, woot! Isn't he something?! *head over heels*

And through a separate personal trade, Silv perfected my custom Iggy! So pretty!

Well they totally made my night! ^_^

springacres

Ooh, two very pretty adopties!  I adore dilute tricolors, and then that foal is just ZOMGoodnessSoAmazing.  What is he, grey silver dapple tobiano leopard?

CutieePiee

He's a Black dun silver dapple snowflake tobiano.  :D

springacres

So he'd be a silver dapple grullo snowflake tobiano then.  Ah, well, got the tobiano and silver dapple right at least :)  Anyway he's gorgeous!

PonyMama

I shall steal your iggy, but I am sure you know that already :)

I saw the foal, it is gorgeous, I hope I have some pretty luck with my pair once I get the rest of my permission, so for I have 0 points between two foals

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

That foal is sooo gorgeous! ^^

CutieePiee

I love how the foal's face is dark and it gradually fades as it moves down its body. And the light-colored mane.. gorgeous. <3

Quote from: springacres on March 17, 2010, 10:28:41 PM
So he'd be a silver dapple grullo snowflake tobiano then.  Ah, well, got the tobiano and silver dapple right at least :)  Anyway he's gorgeous!
Yes, grullo, dun, same thing. ^^ You guessed pretty well!

Quote from: PonyMama on March 17, 2010, 10:45:03 PM
I shall steal your iggy, but I am sure you know that already :)

I saw the foal, it is gorgeous, I hope I have some pretty luck with my pair once I get the rest of my permission, so for I have 0 points between two foals
Good luck on getting your guess correct this time! *hides iggy*