News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kittens Become Feli Cats!

Started by Keilin Alyr, September 28, 2010, 08:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

My wonderful Feli kittens have all grown up! Lightning and Zharin are very proud parents, and I've enjoyed looking at the rest of their litter as adults. It's hard to tell some of them are related, there's so much color variety. =)

I didn't realize how much Rachel's markings had darkened with age until I compared her images side by side. She's just as beautiful now as she was as a kitten though, pretty honey-gold colorpoint.

Here I thought he'd be a momma's boy with those pretty spots, but it looks like Sage takes after his father. He looks just as contemplative as both Feli-Zharin and as I've imagined my roleplay-character Zharin. Looks like Sage was an appropriate name choice. =)

One of the infamous Kohaku kittens, the bright and mischievous Jeanne, all grown up! =D Her pink tortoiseshell looks even more amazing now, and those bright green eyes are so striking. I honestly can't wait to find the perfect tom so she can have kittens of her own.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

:D Awww they look so great! I really like how Jeanne grew into her beautiful self. You're right, her eyes are awesome!

red_uni387

they're so pretty, Keilin! :D Rachel's honey colorpoints really stand out against her white body, sorta like she decided to be silly and investigate a bee hive xD