News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cutiee brags about her Quins!

Started by CutieePiee, February 07, 2011, 12:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

I was so thrilled to have such gorgeous foals born this season, but I was even more excited to see them. They all turned even better than their descriptions!  ;D

First off is Savannah, my flaxen red dun tobiano splash overo mare.
I was so in love with her father (Rav's stallion) and she looks just like him. I love splash overo and her colors are just so subtle and sweet! (Those blue eyes are just the perfect addition.)

Next is Troy, my silver dapple black tobiano stallion.
I was hoping for a cream-based foal from Sunchaser's stallion, but I couldn't resist silver dapple on black! What a handsome fella. ^^

And lastly, my favorite of the bunch, Casanova, a brown frame overo. I was so close to trading him off, but was lucky enough to get my hands on a bonus ticket and claimed him just in the nick of time. So glad I did! He's amazing with that color contrast on frame overo. <3

A huge thanks to Silvanon for doing such an excellent job running this breeding season and coloring such beautiful Quin. <3

Scullisto

They are truly stunning Cutiee! Major congrats!

BabyKittenCandy

Very nice!! That mare certainly is stunning!

red_uni387

congrats cutie!! :D

eeeee i shall be stalking for a breed from casanova <3

zarzamora

Winged

They're gorgeous, congrats! I love your last boy, i'll be stalking him for a breed i think.
Owner of Gliders!

springacres

I will join in the Casanova stalking :D  And flaxen red dun tobiano SPLASH OVERO???  You lucky duck!

Kahlira