News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Really big Quin thread!

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, September 13, 2012, 06:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

So I never got around to showing off my quin from last breeding season and now I have a ton of quin that demand attention!

So first we have Sandman who can not be bred to either of my female Clydes as they are at the beginning of his line. () Still he's pretty awesome no?

Also from last breeding season is my cute little man Puck. He's a spunky little guy and my first Mini. He tends to hang out with my next quin...

Flash Point, like most thoroughbreds, needs a friend and gets rather lonely. He and Puck tend to hang out and he generally saves puck from getting into to much trouble. He's named after the fact that I had to be quick and to the point to snag him.

Then we have Rohit, Eponine and Maovesa, my pretty Fjords! I was really excited about these guys! Plus all their names have something to do with a horse.

Next are Treveni and Wenopa my two beautiful Freisian ladies. I have to say my favorites lines are definitely Freisians.

Here we have my lovely fluffy girl Wawa which means small girl. She is a wonderful match for Puck.

Finally we have my mustangs who I was inspired to get after my recent camping trip. First is Kijani the stallion, the the two mares Minka and Velma. Eventually I'm going to try and get a blue roan and another bay to complete this herd.

springacres

OOOH so many pretties!  I especially approve of Sandman and Treveni.  Dun plus overo plus silver dapple equals awesome, and I just love Treveni's stockings <3

Pinkshadow