News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

One ginormous brag! ~ Mega pic heavy.

Started by Kahlira, April 20, 2013, 11:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

I'm like.... Way behind on brags and such. Some have stories, some have intros, some have names. It depended on my muse at the time. But there are a lot, since I'm slow and way behind. Lots of pretties to be seen!  XD

CDA: Mostly breedings, but a couple of others added in.

Got this lady from Cutiee. She looked fascinating to me as a baby. And didn't dissapoint when she grew up! NRD Numbers is her name.

I got this lady from YLO for the use of her father, my Magical Mayhem. Her name is CCH Magical Kitty. She's cute =D

I really like this guy. Parents are my Mysty Vision and Speckles. Meet Mystic Speckles

And his sister. I could never part with either of these. Meet Speechless Vision

RAINBOW BABIES! Believe it or not, these guys are the first rainbow babies on secundi for the CDA. Bred by me with magic feed. From Cafe Au Lait and Scotch On The Rocks

Meet Ghostly Rainbow

Rainbow Milk

And Oil Slick (My personal fave of the three for some reason. She's just... So pretty and unique)

CCRD Inspirational Secrets here is the son of my Dark Secrets and CG's Eternal Inspiration and is the payment for the use of stud boy XD I could not pass him up.

Then these four are from Runi's Pepper and my Magical Mayhem. The fifth went to Runi for payment to use Pepper. Simplicity can be pretty.

Magical Pepper

Snake Bite

Roll Over

And my fave... Countess Reine

Using CG's Delilah, and my Teeny Delights I got these three pretties.
Delightful Delights.

Dangerously Delightful

Bashful Beauty ((My fave))

Elenaria!

I has baby! Ok, she's all grown up now. But still! She's stunning! I've fallen in love with her! Daughter of Ryuu's Cla'anis and BKC's Arro... meet Clara. A simple name for such a stunning lady. I was thinking of the Nutcracker when I named her for some reason. She is a cremello overo.

This gal was one of my favorites from the pre-mades. I kept watching her, hoping she would join me, and when she did, I squeed. Seriously. She's beautiful. Her markings, for some reason I see an Angel on there. Looking lost in a snowstorm or something. So I named her Lost Angel. It seemed perfectly fitting.

Simplicity is really the best sometimes. This is Midnight's Kiss. Bald face, four white feetsie markings. And black. She's so pretty!

Looking at this lady all I could think of was... Warm Summer Nights. It was probably cold when I named her.

I love her hair. Seriously. Dandelion Fluff.

Though this annoys Thertria muchly, there is another stallion among my herd. Meet Demarcus

Softly Falling Snow. She's a snowflake appy palomino. And those striking red hooves just say Wow! I'm hot!

FCFC because they're awesome I PM had a thread to get pretty semi's for SG and because others came from other people and they're small. Only one will have a true introduction though I love all of these little boogers.

Ghostly Goo Goo, Young Man, Tesseration, Silver Streak, Hashi, Gwynver, Silver Bells, Mikhail, Raven, Sara, Falcon

And...
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?
We got some work to do now.
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You?
We need some help from you now.

Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you... pretending you got a sliver
But you're not fooling me, cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver.

You know we got a mystery to solve,
So Scooby Doo be ready for your act. [Scooby Doo] Uh-uh Uh-uh
Don't hold back!
And Scooby Doo if you come through
you're going to have yourself a scooby snack!
That's a fact!

Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here Are You.
You're ready and you're willing.
If we can count on you Scooby Doo,
I know you'll catch that villain.

So much love for Scooby there growing up. It was one of the best cartoons I watched. thent he movie came along and I was all.... meh over it. But still the show XD Thank you, PM!

Feli! OMG! I got babies! Which grew up into the most adorable pose ever!

Irish Lullaby. My mom used to sing me a song by this title when I was sad. Or lonely. Or she just felt like singing. I thought what a perfect name for the cutest baby pose ever on the Feli. And now he's grown up, I mayy have a new favorite breed of Feli. Love them more then the sitting longhair.

And the long-haired bobtail. My frormer number two fave now number three fave pose for the Feli, I've wanted one of these for, like. Ever. Well since I first saw a grown one anyways. But I figured it would just be a wish and a dream. But then when my babies came out, I had a plain munchkin baby with them. I saw this bob gal, who was born on the same day as my pretty Irish Lullaby, and knew I had to have her! She's so pretty! I'm in love with her. Her colors are so nice and... Ok, I'm rambling. Meet Ambrosia. Who will have babies with Irish Lullaby. AND! She has green eyes, which is a welcome change to my mostly all yellowed eyes kitties.

Masayo! OHMIGOSH! Where to begin? Boo McGhostyPants? Yes! I saw him colored... Instantly wanted so much! And won him int he raffle. I squeed so much XD Scared the dog. He kind of fades into the baclground a bit.

Epic Babu, daughter of Mister Epic and Mistress Epic. I think she fits up to the Epic name.

And this gal could almost be her twin xD
Pretty Morning. Daughter of Perdita and Morgan. (And Morgan comes from those Serendipity books I read as a child. Morgan Morning, Morgan and Me, Morgan and Ewe, which was my favorite.)

And her brother Spotted Delights

And Arista is so pretty!

And Mystique. What can I say? She's pretty too =D

And Golden King. Who I just realized is a mare >.> Well gals can be kings too!

And this young lad was just gifted to me from Rosewood! He's so pretty! Simplicity is awesome. He has that.

Lookie lookie lookie! My first two gremlins! A Dory mimic and a Name me. I so am at a loss as to what to name the name me. She's got baby tapir in  rainbow! AND! Pastel rainbow too!

My beloved Quinsta. How much do I love thee? Who can say.

A teeny ball of black and white fluff rushes past you on the way to who knows where. You barely glimpse her as she flees, then she comes to a dead stop, turns around and walks serenely towards you. Jamaletoh she is named. Imagination it means in Gavanian. She stops and makes you come the remaining way to her.

Following closely on her heels is another small Quin. He rears up as soon as he sees you, almost as if challenging you. When he realizes you're not about to whisk his friend away, he walks over to you, pushes the mare out of the way for him to get some lovings too. Meet Tiny Storm Cloud.

After giving many lovings and cuddling to the tiny pair, they decide to go on their own way. Over in the distance you spy a mare wh seems to almost glow. She appears to be the leader of a small  Mustang herd. She notices you staring at her and starts to prance around in place, so bright, almost blinding she is. As she leads her herd in closer, you begin to notice she seems to be covered with glowing bits of the sun. Morning Sunshine is well named I think.

A chestnut Tobiano mare is close on her leader's heels, as if, wishing she could be the leader as well. Or maybe just wanting brownie points for doing as the Leader did. Meet Wend Verana, which means Silent Song in Gavanian.

A bald faced golden Chestnut mare is behind her. Looking very unsure of herself. As if, she weren't as good as her sisters in herd. But she still seems like she wants to please you. And comes looking for lovings. Meet Yerin, which is Gavanian for Daisy, which is also my favorite flower.

A stallion. Is he the lead stallion? If so, why does he look so nervous. You notice he seems to be almost hiding behind Morning Sunshine, and instantly the connection is made. He's her son! And no, not the lead stallion at all. Just the second Mustang stallion for my herd. Poxy is so named for the nickname that my grandfather gave me many a moon ago when I was but a little child and went to his house once when I had the Chicken Pox. This stallion is in honor of my grandpa, who passed away when I was 6.

Through the mist, a mare appears. She seems to be made from the same mist that surrounds her. She steps lightly, as if, she's not even there. She is the first Dun cremello Fjord on secundi. Her name is Ethereal Vision.

A blue dun mare follows the ghostly looking mare. She rolls her eyes as if she's tired of the whole show. I love her XD She's so dark and brooding. Meet Dier Cimin. Her name means Blue Bobbin. I love the four white feetsies =D And the little spot on her forehead xD

AND OMG! I got this gal from Winged. I have wanted me a sooty buckskin mare for the fjords since I first saw them as a color choice. Because I'm a collector of coat colors. Now I just need a plain ole buckskin and I'll be good. Meet Luminescent

Because I really want my goal of a black roan frame overo Gypsy vanner gal who I've been breeding for, like since practically forever and a day ago, I got a new black gal to hopefully help me with this. Meet Morimedina Bondil, which is Gavanian for Devilled Egg.

And because she sounded pretty, meet Dil Ione. Which means Morning illusion in Gavanian. Red dun roan blanket tobiano.

And I've wanted an Andy stud for a while now. And finally got one! Whoo! But I didn't want grey. Bay is good. So please meet Redrum. With three white feetsies.

And my other two breedings.

Many a moon ago, when my mom was still living and I was still young, we watched the Sound of Music together. All the time. My niece's sometimes wonder why I can't watch that movie. But there's a song in there called Edelweiss. My mom would sing me this song before bed.
Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white clean and bright
You look happy to meet me
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss,Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever.

I got from Aralie a beautiful sounding mare, who I knew would have to have the pretty designs on her. Meet Edelweiss. With four white feetsies and a stripe xD What's more. She's also the daughter of the very first Luestin on Secundi, so I felt she needed to be dolled up a bit.

And I wanted a Morgan stallion so much! And I wanted him to be cool sounding too. This guy fits the bill on both scores. And he's pink =D Meet Epic Lad

Unbound. The Mistress loves me. This is all.

Meet Kephira. I'm sure I had a reason fr this name when I named her, but it just seemed to click instantly. She is. Amazing. Nuff said.

I don't have a name for him D=

My baby, Sugar Cookie.

And pretty Sleeping Oceans. Don't think I've ever bragged on any of these guys XD

My first is the pretty Amber, who may be just a bit of an airhead.

Who just found her a mate named Kathal, who seems to enjoy playing as much as Amber does.

Sharissa, I saw her and absolutely had to have her. She was an auction win.

And Aimee I don't remember but I like her eyes XD

And Bubbles was from Sunny bunny somehow.

Trixie just looks awesome..

And Alec, apparently I'm collecting males with these colors XD

So these are my pretties. =D I'm in love. Thank you to the artists who made them, and to the people who have gifted me stuff =D Thank you to everyone else too, for without everyone else, the adopties probably wouldn't be any fun.

skysnolimit

Bunraku

Yeay glad you like your spotty ratties and rainbow ratties kah! As soon as I knew it was you I had to do the rainbows lol.

And...I do seem to have a habbit of chucking black white and cyan males at you with Sleeping Ocean don't I? XD I have no idea why, I seem to have you stuck in my head in association with those colors.

Kahlira

*grins* Thank you XD

And so not complaining about the black white cyan males, I love them personally xD They're awesome.

Ryuukokoro

Ahhh!! You like Serendipity books!? That's so awesome! *hi5's* I used to have some as a kid, and since I'm a nostalgic freak, I'm collecting them right now. I want to get them all and have a complete collection! Did you know there's 75 of them? o__0 Wow that's a LOT of Serendipity books...

I've been buying them in large lots on ebay. I've got about 50 of them now! X3 So close to the end... Of course since I buy such big lots, I've ended up with a lot of duplicates... *eyes the stack of doubles* I suppose I should try to sell them to try to get my money back or something.

For the Morgan books, I have all of them except the first, Morgan Morning. The one where he becomes a unicorn. Seems to be a bit rare. It doesn't come up much in lots, and the few times I've seen it, the auction went over the price I'm willing to spend. (Also you forgot to mention one, Misty Morgan!)

Silvanon

Really lovely bunch of adoptables, you have several stunning individuals!

Winged

Lovely bunch! I'm really glad you're happy with your sooty buckskin Fjord mare, good i could help with your project and she came out amazing! And i love your Gremlins! Dory xD
Oh and congrats on Irish Lullaby, he's gorgeous and i adore the name!
Owner of Gliders!