News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pretty new Quin gal!

Started by Kahlira, April 26, 2013, 08:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

So I randomly decided this was to be my vacatiob week way back in December, not knowing why really. Just seemed an odd time to take off... But anyways. This week my allergies have been acting up so much that I think I've decided I hate spring. Dry watery itchy eyes are the worst! And the sneezing. It's horrid!

Anywho I saw that the Akhal's were about to become a Quin breed. I knew that they would be awesome. How could they not? The shiny breed of horse as a Quin? I've always been attracted to shiny things. So I stalked. From the moment the thread was set up I was stalking and stalking. Entered all the events. Dice Gods hated me. A 7 was needed and of course I got a six. Even as I hit submit I said to myself watch it be a six! I was sad. But then got over it. It's only a game and I wasn't the only one the Dice Gods were hating. Two mares got a home from that first event. I was refreshing the breeds page like crazy. When I had seen they had been uploaded I realized I may have a new third favorite breed. The pose, it reminds me of a pretty trying to come down from the Heavens above. So much love for it! But I wasn't too bummed. I figured more would come. And if nothing else I could bribe one away when bribes come out. But there was a new event! A Raffle! Which I entered.

Refreshed the page constantly from the end time. Then was tired so I slept. First thing in the morning I come on, no results. Throughout the day nothing. Then! The results were posted! I squeed when I saw my name XD Dog outside my door was whimpering cuz she wanted out. But she had to wait. I had to see which lady I got.

Meet Dalli'ar Siewa, which is Gavanian for Shining Always. My very own shining lady <3

Thank you, Silv, for her. She is amazing!

Silvanon

I'm really glad you like her! :)