News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Congratulations Mor'ethendalli!!!

Started by Sarah Badr, May 27, 2013, 01:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah Badr

Congratulations Mor'ethendalli....all of his Luestin foals were claimed!!!

skysnolimit

Does anybody else have a star stud to show off this season?   ;D I would love to see them!

Neocridders

Huge congrats! I don't remember if I ever had a star stud. I think I've been close...

Sarah Badr

Sarah Badr

He has a 50% Luestin grade mare that I really wanted to claim myself, was really hoping someone would claim her. I think her color and markings would be amazing in the Luestins.

7686. Grade F Sooty Buckskin Leopard Appaloosa Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Kahlira

I admit it.. I'm totally guilty of keeping one of his foals and trading off another... He is a gorgeous boy... And I might use him again next season... Not with his daughter though.
Luestin F Black Leopard Appaloosa Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Pinkshadow

I was debating to use or not this season.

I like the appy and colours but i dislike splash overo

springacres

Ooh, big congrats Sarah!  I've never had a star stud myself.  I have a star MARE (she was one of the very first Quinsta released, and if memory serves she's been bred every season and has had her foals claimed every season but two) but Silv doesn't give bonus tickets for those.

Sarah Badr

And thank you so much Kahlira....I'm very happy you did. ;D

Well that's just a bummer springacres.... :-\

springacres

It is, but it's understandable.  Besides, Florica will always be extra special to me and that's what REALLY matters.

Congrats again on your gorgeous boy having all his foals claimed, I will have to stalk him myself because I would love to see more appy Luestins!