News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

look at that happy face!

Started by Rosedawn, June 25, 2013, 06:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

The bookkeeping for FCFC took me a number of hours last night and as I was working PM was keeping me company. When I finished I had this smiling face waiting in my own pack.

Isn't he the cutest with his mustache? I know he is based on an RL pup with the same adorable marking!

My debate is his name! Charlie Chaplin comes to mind as does Snidley Whiplash lol.

Had a few more to brag about: 2 Full Customs for working hard!! Hehe and I went Isabella crazy.

This sweet Isabella Roan girly:

And then this handsome Isabella and Tan gentleman

I've had 3 litters recently who also deserve some screen time!!
First my newest LH litter. 4 GIRLS! and I had 3 Keeshond girls last time! Random.org loves giving me the adorable little girls!!

red marble tabby

black mackerel tabby

tortoiseshell

Then I had a Bullmastiff litter!
Miracle

and her brother whom I have yet to name (and deciding if I totally want him...he's PRECIOUS and a HE so that's got me leaning to yes indeed!)

and then their brother who went home to YLO as payment for letting me borrow her lovely mastiffs to make them a part of my kennel!

And then Wild and I had a cute little bobtail litter! I can't wait to see them gronw.

This is Tumblebrutus!

And this is his ADORABLE fiery brother who went home with Wild!

I've been so fortunate lately but they all needed the love!

Bunraku

He's adorable! X3 And I'm sorry, I cant help but think of Hercule Poirot every time I look at him XD

PonyMama

You deserve him with all the work to catch up on the kennels/catteries that needed to be done
I held onto the ref for a special time, and this was it

Rosedawn

Hercule! Another name to add to my possible names!

He's amazing pm. So much love.

springacres

Quote from: Bunraku on June 25, 2013, 07:13:31 AM
He's adorable! X3 And I'm sorry, I cant help but think of Hercule Poirot every time I look at him XD
THIS.  SO MUCH.  If only he had a more egg-shaped head...

Bunraku

Rosedawn