News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adorableness Nom babies!

Started by Kahlira, September 26, 2013, 05:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

So adorableness is a word but Nom isn't... Weird. Anywho... My turn came up and I got me some adorable babies. I knew who I wanted as daddy, but not mommy. Daddy is my own Dark Knight, who sadly won't pass on his wings, but is still so much amazing! But I searched every female out there, and landed on YLO's Misha. YLO told me, ya know, Kah, those two would make some weird colored babies, but I say try one of the others! And so I went with YLO's judgement and went with her flight gal, Domino.

And these are the results! So much adorable! I want to cuddle with them. The little girl will be going to YLO for a breed fee. But the two boys, they are mine!

I'm not going to show the girl, as she was the breed fee. Or the mom, since I don't own her. But the two of them are spectacular and worth a look.

I will show daddy though! He is a very proud poppa.

*grins* So pretty these babies are. Can't wait til they grow up. (Which is, funnily enough, on my 13 year anniversary of the day I started at UPS. Whee!)

YourLoveOnly

I think they are total cuties :D I'm very happy with my little girl, she'll make a good addition to my herd ^^ And I am so in love with the Flight Nom's coloration too! *pets proud daddy* You did good :D

TheLeet

I'm glad that you like them. They were a joy to colour :D

CutieePiee

They are absolute adorableness! All 3 of them. ^_^

Kahlira

Lookit! They've grown up! So amazing! I think I'm in love XD (And totally thinking I got the best two! Whee!)