Elenaria. Oh God! The amazingness! It's awesome! Stunning gifts =D

Started by Kahlira, October 10, 2013, 10:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

So some of these are a long time in coming, one is new entirely! During the Christmas thing, I was lucky enough to receive many gifts of Elenaria. I was so happy to feel the love. They've all been delivered recently. Some you may have seen before. Others are new!

I don't remember who i received them from. But would like to say thank you. Everyone on this site helps make it a good, happy place to be.

I do recall I received a fantasy from the customs. They said we could get demons. I knew exactly who to get. This lady... Most of you know her. She's my Find Love. I love the feathering on her feets. It's awesome XD

Softly Falling Snow. If you look at her real closely, you'll notice she is a palomino snowflake appaloosa. (With some gorgeous red hooves! Kind of reminds me of Dorothy in her innocence)

And another full custom. I found this frame overo pattern I fell in love with. I knew it would e amazing on a blood bay. So here she is! Distant Heartbeat.

My basic Chestnut lad. He almost looks palomino. But he is flaxen chestnut. A Golden Flaxen Chestnut. He is simply divine! Meet Donatello. (I'm sort of on an old world name kick right now with my males. I dunno why)

Officially this lad is listed as a palomino. Unofficially he is listed as OHMNOMNOM! Candy Corn. His name is Candy Corn. I dunno. Something about him reminds me of candy corn... Though I can't quite place my finger on it. *snickers* I'm wondering if I detect a pattern on him when I tilt my screen a certain way or if it's my mind acting up, which it might be, since I am kind of not feeling 100%.

This lady, I have not quite figured out her name yet. I've narrowed it down to a few though. Eventually the perfect one will pop up and say that one is mine! But until then, yes. This lady is absolutely stunning! Her face markings make her look even more demonic. I have it narrowed down to: (Help is totally needed!) Though I'm sort of liking Chaska cuz it ties in with her starry wings and such.
Wakkanda: Possesses magical power in Siuox
Satinka: Native American for Sacred or Magical Dancer
Chaska: Incan Mythology Means "the planet Venus" in Quechua. This is the name of the Inca goddess of dawn and twilight, and Venus, and the protector of maidens.
Kamantha: Nativ American name meaning Morning Star
Kigatilik: Inuit~ is a vicious, violent demon, especially known for killing shamans.

And Hellfires. No he will not have a name change. It is his. I saw him on the flatsales and fell in love with everything about him! His firey spirit, mane tail and feathers, his amazing coal like body, the awesome.. What are they, glyphs? on his wings. If ever there was a more demonic demon, he is it. The epitome of demonness! Here's the thing. Kah's onvacation this week, and since I get a paper check, and don't feel like actually riding the bus 2 hours to go to work to pick it up, ride it three hours to cash it and another 30 minute home, I knew he would never be mine. I'll get my check picked up Monday. Well, that and yesterday I spent practically my entire day in a hospital just for them to tell me it's asthma, which I don't have, have never had, and I need to make an appointment with my doctor like, NOW! Go within the next two day, which I don't have the ten buck copay because of the reasons stated above about no check for Kah right now, I knew he would be gone. So I made mention that whoever got him would be stalked by me. I told CG the same via PM on PI. He is... Absolutely everything amazing that a demon can offer. So I get a message on PI from CG... "You're b-day gift from me...albeit late...will be delivered to your account...eventually XD *snuggles* hope it makes you feel better *hugs*" So I'm like, cool, cool! Thinking it's gonna be BP. (Yeah my mind kind of works weird, delivered to my account? BP or PG maybe. Never expected him!) Some things make him special. He guarantees fantasy markings, though you can't use any of the special items with him, like no colts or fillies, or carrots. Mmm carrots. But that's ok. He is amazing. He'll pass on MLP genetics, whatever that means. Rump patches perhaps? Reckon he'll have to be bred to figure that one out. So I saw him and started doing this shakey thing, which may or may not be due to the fact I did something very stupid this morning which resulted in me taking a sleeping pill at 4 when I had to be awake by 8. I'm turning into an insomniac. But that's another story. Should have taken the sleeping pill earlier. Or it might be my body getting used to the new steroid the hospital people put me on, which I took my first dose of this morning. Oh man, thank you CG! You've totally made my horrible vacation week like, a million times better.

CrystalAngelNeko

I'm so glad you're happy with your Elenaria <3

And the MLP genetics, it means that his offspring, though fantasy, might not always share similar colors to him or his mate ^ ^

Kahlira

Country

Kahlira

sera

They all look so amazing, Kahlira!  i adore that frame overo and HEEE CANDY CORN!!!! The best Halloween candy ever!  x3

i have to say, knowing that Hellfires went to you makes me really, really, really happy, especially since you are so in love with him. x3  He was a blast to colour and i was super pleased with how he looked at the end. x3 <333  Happy birthday (late, i guess???), and feel better! =-0 <3  No being sick from insomnia or anything else! <3

Also, i like Chaska or Kigatilik for the awesome demon mare. ^.~ <3