News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Fairies Galore! <3

Started by DawnStar7, November 06, 2013, 11:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnStar7

So, I had 3 semi customs, and I got to watch them being done today.  Well, except for Arivinyr, who I only got to see the end of lol.  But, these lovelies are my first Fairies, and I couldn't be happier with how they came out! 

Rualirr: means Starshine

Theratril: means Moondancer

She's also the FIRST Fairy with rabicano.  xD

Arivinyr: means Silver Storm Bringer

Crystal, I have no words to describe all the feels.  Seriously, you are amazing!  <333

Adding this beautiful girl colored by Rose!  Her name comes from the fact that the song that inspired her was, well, fairy music.  xD

Sylwyn: means Fairy Music

sera

They are super fantastic!!! x3  And i love Rualirr's wings. >3  An admin breeding with Nae'amawyn and her would be amazing. |D  JUST SAYING. <3333 hehehe

Arty

They're very pretty, especially the middle one, even though she's actually not the first rabicano, just saying ;)

She is the first fairy rabicano though :)

Edit: Le search in case you wanted to see :)

DawnStar7

Thanks sera!  Hmm, yes, they would make an amazing match wouldn't they? xD  Now I need to plan and plot for an admin breeding...

Arty, Crystal told me she was, and I have no reason to doubt her word on the matter.  :-\  If it comes to light that she truly isn't the first Elenaria with Rabicano, I'll remove that part.  However, she would still be the first Fairy with that gene, and that's still great by me!  :D

Arty

Well, they're in the correct order of age so yeah, just the first fairy but only third overall so not bad and still gorgeous ^-^

DawnStar7

Alright, fixed the misinformation, and added a new lovely!  <3

CrystalAngelNeko

hehe, how about the first traditional rabicano? I totally forgot I did that one girl >3> and I never knew that first girl exsisted x3

Now you just need to breed her and get the first male Rabicano xD