News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feli and Glider Brag! (and old Spongequine brag, randomly)

Started by skysnolimit, November 19, 2013, 06:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skysnolimit

Winged did me two Glider customs!  Loosely based on the Tibetan mythological (or maybe real!) Wing Horse and Snow Lion!  As Wildfilly would remember, these two are favorites of mine ;)

I just have to show off what Wildfilly did for me more than two years ago!

And MY FIRST BATCH OF FELI KITTENS IS HERE!!!!!!!!

Sebastian was my first Feli, a trade from Ryuu.  At the same time, Ryuu kindly lent me Hannah so I could apply for a breeding <3

I still can't decide between the first girl and the last boy; they're both too lovely!  In fact, I love them all!  I will definitely be keeping a fantasy kitten though <3  Thank you so much, Leet!

springacres

LOVE LOVE LOVE the glider customs, and your Feli are gorgeous too!

Silvanon

Oh, they're all really beautiful!  Congrats!  I especially like that first Feli kitten.

Rosedawn

sera

Congrats!!! Those gliders are awesome, and those kittens are SOOO adorable! i may have to stalk you for that last boy! ^.~

Ryuukokoro

Those Gliders look really stunning! I can tell a lot of work went into them.

And as I said before, love the pairing you chose for your Feli. Those babies are adorable! Of course fantasy is the best ( ;) ) but the natural-colored one is so cute too. ^.^

Winged

I'm really glad you're happy with them! Always makes me so happy to see a brag thread for Gliders :)
And your feli kittens are cute too, i love the first one!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Ohh I love them!!

That spongequine though... I hated him. XD He didn't cooperate with me and I have the walk of shame going on right now on his quality. D:

Ohh Hannah babies!! I *think* hannah was mine at one point, her babies are very beautiful!!

skysnolimit

Hehe, Wildfilly!  I think I remember you hated him XD;;  I loved him though, I think he's great quality!  Anyway, two years is a long time.  Thanks again ^.^;;;