News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Etude's Twin Babies!

Started by CutieePiee, November 27, 2013, 09:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

Way back when we had the Elenaria RP event, I won the prize for a free breeding with Etude for having connected so well with her. I decided to breed her with a wild stallion, since I do like a little element of surprise. ^_^ I was also extremely lucky for having posted the very last breeding before the thread closed. I got to see these 2 colored by sera and boy, are they amazing! I love them so much! I still have to come up with perfect names for the both of them.

Baby boy took after Etude with his beautiful rose grey coat. I absolutely love the texture and his demonic red eyes.

And baby girl is sooooo stunning in sooty bay. I adore her face markings, subtly shaped like hearts. <3

Momma should be proud of such a beautiful pair. Thanks Etude! And thanks, sera!  ^_^

Rosedawn

SkySong

I love them! The face markings on both of them and the texture on the boy are amazing!
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Elenaria

Etude whickers happily, nuzzling her babies, but pushes them with her nose to send them off towards Cutiee.  She flicks her tail with another nicker and trots back to Saevia.  She is obviously very happy for everyone.

(i am, no lie, still ridiculously happy by how well they turned out. ^^ <3 )
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

CutieePiee

@Saevia: Not like you should be disappointed with any of your work, but I'm glad you approve of this pair. xD 

Strokes Etude's nose before watching her trot back to Saevia. "Let's go home, babies." <3