News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I need to remember to brag more often!

Started by springacres, December 02, 2013, 07:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

You know your procrastination is getting out of hand when you win a first gen Luestin and forget to brag for a month or so XD  My only excuse is that I tend to brag when I get names for them, and my naming muse has gone AWOL... but here are several long overdue brags!

MY FIRST EVER WILD-BRED LUESTIN. <3  His pattern doesn't pass (it's considered a medium paint job) BUT... that base color is Silver Dapple Smokey Black, so he should throw some really gorgeous babies anyway!

And it may surprise you considering the number of duns and silvers in my Quin herd, but grey is my second favorite horse gene.  I especially love the chestnut undertones in this guy's coat!

Unspotted Appaloosas can be pretty too!  (especially when they have DUN)

Last but certainly not least... plain black leopard with no modifiers, but I LOVE the roanish appearance Silv gave him!

And my Ruasar baby grew up!  Silver classic champagne plus demon = AWESOME.

Now... anyone want to help me name these guys?

springacres

And two more bribe snags!

Fell in love with this guy as soon as I saw his description... and he came out about fifty thousand times more awesome even than that XD  Silver dapple brown roan, stunning fade in his mane and tail... just WOW.

It is my avowed goal to have at least one breeding pair of every Quin breed that comes out.  Plus I wanted a sooty buckskin in my herd.  Isn't this girl lovely?

Silvanon