News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Massive overdue brag

Started by toffeeca, December 08, 2013, 10:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I have been completely swamped by school lately. I have had at least one paper due every week for the past month. On top of that my boyfriend and I are going to be taking in his sister and her four children (in our super tiny 2 bedroom house XD) while she tries to leave her abusive husband. So we have been trying to get her set up to come stay here and get the house cleaned. AND the holidays...everything is more stressful during the holidays.

Anyways, I have been long overdue in my recent, mostly Elenaria, acquisitions.

Up first are my three Crystal semi customs
Venus, who is so lovely and soft. And that shade of palomino. She is just so incredibly lovely.

Europa, his white markings are so cool looking, and his Harry Potter lightning bolt XD

and Jupiter, ever since I saw runi's lovely pangare mare I have wanted one of my own, and Jupiter does not disappoint at all.

I also got a random premade from Crystal, Bella Notte, I love the stark contrast between her dark brown coat and white appy spots. It reminds me of falling snow

Up next was my breeding, although I only received a single baby, she turned out quite lovely
Ruby

My non Elenaria brag, my super amazing Henley, my first fantasy Feli as well as the first time I won a feli event XD

Back to Elenaria, I got three song customs from sera, all based off Disney songs, first is Brutus, who was based on the Hercules song, I Can go the Distance.  I wrote one of my papers on the movie Hercules (and got 100%) so I needed to have a song from Hercules. Although Brutus is quite simple, I adore the shade of chestnut, he looks like melted chocolate.

I also wrote a paper on Tarzan, so of course, I needed to pick a song from that movie as well. Kala's song is "You'll be in my Heart". I love how her white markings resemble hearts <3

Lastly was "Circle of Life" from the Lion King, from which, Mohatu was born. He has super awesome white markings as well as really great sunrise colors on his horn and hooves.

My most recent elenaria is my brand new egg. I don't think random.org could have hated me any more than it did. I got a single egg with two carrots, a unicorn (from a unicorn/fairy pair), natural colors, and natural patterns from a fantasy color/marking father. Despite my non existent luck I think this little girl will turn out lovely.

Sarah Badr

Elenaria

This is a fabulous thread.  ^.~  hehee  Your fairies are amazing and Jupiter is so perfectly lovely.

i'm so glad that you like your other Elenaria!! x3  The song customs were so much fun to do. 

And oh, my gosh.  The dice were absolutely cruel for the first two breedings.  o__O;;; It was so strange!  They rolled a little better this round, but i'm not sure how it will be for the rest of them.  Maybe it's to make up for the last season where everyone was getting twins and rares. xD;

That said, i really like your little filly. x3  i think she's quite cute.
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Silvanon

skysnolimit

All gorgeous, toffeeca!  I am wishing the best for your boyfriend's sister.  So glad you can give her and her kids a safe home, and a lovely clean welcoming one at that.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season <3

Polly Wog

They are so adorable. Especially the ones with the butterfly wings!

sera

haha i forgot to say that i ADORE Henley. x3 <333 i was eyeballing her so hard, but i'm very glad that you won her!