News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lots of brags!

Started by Country, December 09, 2013, 10:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Country

I have kinda been somewhat MIA lately since we have recently moved and things have been kinda crazy with my new job and everything...hopefully that will all slow down sooner rather than later, I miss you guys!!

Anyway, on to the pretties...

I got a PM from Silv a few days ago and squeed majorly, all my pretty Painted Unicorns that I thought were long gone have been recovered and uploaded!!

My very first pretty, a Traditional Paint....I love her so much XD Ala'klis

I can't really remember the order in which I acquired the others nor how they were collected because it has been sooo long ago and from when they were on PI, yes I know, shame on me, but there they are:

My lovely Filana'uvil

My handsome Ticres'rinin (think he was the second one I got)

My furry Hakli'li're'tiruerey

My dainty Llanaisfa'patres

And my newest addition, and first Draquine....who is nameless at the moment...

Up next, I randomly go through and look at all my pretties just because I miss them and its about all I can manage to do from my phone...I notice this beautiful purple female Beyta in my CDA with a message telling me happy birthday! I believe I will be calling her Violet...she just looks so sweet, I love her purple coloring so much! Thank you so much! She is also the second ever Betta ^_^

My ubber cute Patchwork babies have been added as well...I so wish I could follow them more closely than what I have...I so need a turtle, snail, and giraffe XD

Tigress

Nemo

Ellie

My breedings and bribes that I managed to get from the Quinsta

I think I have tried for this pretty girl every time I have seen her and I finally got to bring her home! Mirabella

Snow Angel My first Appy...so lovely...her markings made me think of a Gypsy I won long ago on PI...hence the name XD

Anise, I won from the Thankful thread

Sobe, my first female Mini who I got from YLO from the last breeding season, thank you for such a pretty girl!

She-devil, my second Luestin mare, such a lovely girl

My stunningly beautiful Liopard Sneachta

Aingeal, my pretty grade for my QH project

And last but not least, one of Mr. Smexy's beautiful daughters, Angelique

sera

Very lovely brag!! x3  i love seeing more PUs floating around and Ala'klis is quite the looker! x3 <3  Very, very, very nice!

Also, i have to say that i still ADORE Angelique and how her markings came out. She looks iridescent and metallic and just.... kyaa!  <3<  i hope you love her, too. x3 

Congrats on all of your fantastic pets, Country!

Country

Thank you so much! She is most definitely one of my favorites! I can't wait to get a better internet connection so I can come troll the Joinmes again XD

Wildfilly94

They are all so lovely!! :)
So glad you noticed and enjoy your betta, by the way! ;P

Country

Lol,thank you so much Wild! She is absolutely adorable! And PURPLE!! XD

skysnolimit

I was so happy, enjoying looking at all of your pets, but Angelique took my breath away!

Gorgeous!

<3