First of all, Andalusian Quinsta brags!

My grades threw a total of:

3 blue dun Andalusians
1 blue dun roan Andalusian
1 snowflake appaloosa Andalusian
1 blanket appaloosa Andalusian
1 F3 brown Andalusian grade!

All in one season!  I am thrilled!

Second: I bribed Silv for an artist's-choice birthday present (scene) to myself ^.^;;;;;  And two friends, too, straight out my fantasies!

3rd: Sunchaser colored me up a deserty PU franken (check out his socks!!!!!! Hehehe.)

4th: My baby Feli grew into this stunningly handsome fantasy queen, Maria.

5th: My Quinsta babies came!  Twins; I was lucky!  The girl will stay with me, but the boy needs to travel out to form/find a good herd of his own ~.^  PM me if interested!  Thanks, Sera!

6th: My first Patchwork baby, too!  She's a keeper; look at that adorable little face!

7th: I GOT HOME TO MY FAMILY TONIGHT AT 10PM after 11 months out of the country!  I love them so much, and you too!  I found somebody else to administer my final examinations for me ~.^  (and requested leave, of course)

BabyKittenCandy

Gorgeous babies all of them! Huge congrats and yay for being home with family!!!

Masayo

WOW! Beautiful! Especially those PUs! <3

~River

SPO

Its nice to be bragged about :D Glad you like your patchie so much. :)

Silvanon

Yes, always nice to be bragged about.  Lots of lovely critters, congrats! :)

springacres

So you're the one who got all my Quinsta breeding luck this season!  (jk, jk) Grats though on all those fantastic Andalusians!  And the gorgeous PUs, Feli and Elenaria, and that lovely Patchwork!

TheLeet

skysnolimit

D'awww, thanks guys, and especially to all of the artists!  :D  And Merry Christmas to you all!  I hope you were able to eat delicious food and bask in holiday spirit :)