News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hot Hispano-Arabe Stud

Started by Hajaa Nora, December 31, 2013, 06:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hajaa Nora

Well.....I was going to do all the purebred Arabians before doing any Cross-breeds...but I gotta say....I'm lovin' this stud! I was also going to let you guys choose what the first non-Arab breed would be for crossing...but I think I've gotta take this one first.

Hispano-Arabe is Andalusian/Arabian crossed. And the only way to get one is to breed your Arabians to Andalusians.

Socotra Island

Silvanon

I quite like that pose, and the lines are nicely thin & smooth on this guy too.  Nice job!

Wildfilly94

I LOVE the body, it really shows andalusians like I know them. The only complaint I have is the hair.. Andy's have Loooooonnngggg hair, and its very thick and flowy, and I would love to see that in this cross

Sarah Badr

Quote from: Wildfilly94 on January 01, 2014, 01:32:15 AM
I LOVE the body, it really shows andalusians like I know them. The only complaint I have is the hair.. Andy's have Loooooonnngggg hair, and its very thick and flowy, and I would love to see that in this cross

:P He's not an Andalusian though...he's a Hispano-Arabe...so his mane and tail would be a combination of the two....Andie/Arab....but I can add a leeeeettttttlleeee bit more.  ;)

Winged

It looks great, i like the pose and the lines and shading are a definate improvement.
Owner of Gliders!

Sarah Badr

Quote from: Winged on January 01, 2014, 06:09:35 AM
and the lines and shading are a definate improvement.

LOL thank you.  :D

Bunraku

He's very beautiful! I feel the same way about the hair, however, I wish there was more (Many arabs have very long, thick hair as well from photographs I've seen) and I wish the mane and tail were as smooth and flowing as the manes and tails on your other arabs. This looks a bit...stringy? Otherwise he's very beautiful (Not trying to be harsh or insulting at all, on the contrary, I just very much loved the highly realistic appearance of the manes and tails and how soft they were on the others and would like to see that on this as well.)

Sarah Badr

Quote from: Bunraku on January 01, 2014, 10:30:38 AM
He's very beautiful! I feel the same way about the hair, however, I wish there was more (Many arabs have very long, thick hair as well from photographs I've seen) and I wish the mane and tail were as smooth and flowing as the manes and tails on your other arabs. This looks a bit...stringy? Otherwise he's very beautiful (Not trying to be harsh or insulting at all, on the contrary, I just very much loved the highly realistic appearance of the manes and tails and how soft they were on the others and would like to see that on this as well.)

No worries  ;) love the feedback and, after all, I did ask for it.  ;D

Bunraku

Very glad ^^ I like this adoptable and what you are doing with it a lot <3

Sarah Badr

I did up some Andalusian stallions, that will be used for cross-breeding....eventually. Gotta get the Half and Part Arab poses done.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=9711.0