Started by Taruia, February 11, 2010, 07:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taruia

1. Table of Contents
2. Breeding Infos
3. Tag-Its
4. Find-A-Mate
5. Misc Infos/Updates

Lots of information in the following posts, so please read (I know it's gonna be a lot...sorry). The 5th post is perhaps the most important as it will include all the changes to procedure and stuff like that. I hope to hold a couple of events soonish, and clean up tags and such. Yay!

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Taruia

Breeding Information

Ok, now that we have the AWESOME auto grow option here on Secundi, breeding is going to be a tiny bit different. Below are all the main points highlighted for you. If you have any questions, please PM the account Kennel Cuddles.

1. No longer PM breeding requests. There will be slots.
2. Non-kennel owners can now TRADE extra puppies. No selling still.
3. Name Tag item will be used for all naming of puppies.
4. Only one breed request a month. If you have an ungrown litter, you can't request another.
5. Breedings will be a bit slower, as both puppy and adult dogs will be colored at the same time.

I think those are all the main points here. Again, any questions Kennel Cuddles is the account to talk to.

Slots
1. pinkshadow
2. quyllur
3. hiyoko
4. spixy
5. indigowulf

Taruia

Tag-Its

I will be accepting as many tag-its as there are slots. Each tag is a slot, you can get a max of 3 slots per round. Usual rules and such, but please PM the tags to this account. More people should have tags soon *wink wink*

Slots
1. Poupou
2. Poupou
3. Goddesss
4. Goddesss
5. Hunni
6. toffeeca
7. toffeeca
8. toffeeca
9. dunkel.prinzessin204
10. SweetCaroline

More slots may be added if there is a need.

Taruia

Find-A-Mate

Find - A - Mate

Our next event is a special one for all of our single dogs out there. If you have any dogs that do not have a mate, this next event is for you!

Pick one of your single dogs, either male or female, and write a short (50 words or less) ad for them. This ad should be written like a personals ad, and should show what they are looking for in a mate. An example is below. You are only allowed to enter one dog, and only if you don't have a matched pair of the same breed. We will be checking on this.

To enter, please post a picture of your dog, along with your ad. Please post it here with "Find A Mate." in bold at the top of your post.

Example Ad
QuoteSWAPBT seeks dark handsome stud to be her mate. He must have a great personality, and like to take long runs on the beach. Blue eyes are a plus, but not necessary. If interested please contact Opal at Rebel's Haven Kennels.

Slots
1. Lectral
2. CutieePiee
3. Goddesss
4. tierasa
5. SweetCaroline
6. quyllur
7. sera
8. Spixy
9. Fwuffly
10. Pinkshadow

Taruia

Important Infos

The Site
Updated to reflect Secundi procedures.

The Gist
We're reverting back to most of the old 'on PI' procedures, only we're here now, not there. Simple! I hope XD

Most Kennel business - TheKennel account (all staff)
Item business - Kennel Bling (Garney and Taru primarily)
Breeding business - Kennel Cuddles account

Trades
Since we have a place I feel comfortable reading PMs from, trades can be sent to TheKennel account as per the old routines. More strongly, I suggest importing and trading dogs that way.

For the naming and renaming that is a result of trading - there is a Name Tag item in the shop!

Kennel Registrations
Kennel requirements are the same. You can save Secundi dogs and put them on your Kennel website. Your user display isn't good enough, same as the PI presentation. One male and two females are still required.

Register by PMing TheKennel account same as it used to be on PI. Fee will be 10,000sg? That sound good? Our daily allowance here is a lot lower, but we have many ways to make sg with many more to come.

Competitions
Lectral has been doing these, bless her. I'd like to see them here with sg prizes, but we have to talk about that still.

Breedings
See Above

New breeds
I have two in the works for when things are all hammered out and we're back on schedule, but not until then. We have to get the meat and potatoes working again.

Standard Items
I'll get back to doing these now that I've figured out how to fit them in the Agency Info. Watch this space.

That Dog Park promise
Silv and I are working on that little "Adventure" tab on the main site. Oh yeah, that's what that is >3 well, same concept anyway.

Tribe

I have a question taru, i have two tag its though they are currently in limbo waiting to be moved to thier new owners folders. However ive got a trade thread for more tags, do they need to be in my folder to be used? or do you just need to know i can use them from thier former owners?

Taruia

They have to be in your folder to be used.

ETA: I don't see any pending trades in my PMs...did you PM them to us somewhere?

Tribe

>.> your kidding right XD i thought i was supposed to send item trades (like tags) to kennel bling. I thought that was odd that i hadnt even got a reply back ill have to be sending them now again i suppose.

Taruia

Oh, man, I totally forget to check that account. >.< I might have to change that...

Tribe

XD ill pm them because i dont know what was and what wasnt pmed. I have a couple dog trades to. Though i wont lie i dont remember what was traded for what..nothing for sg so i dont have to worry about a tax do i?

PonyMama

new account Taru, we won't shoot you....this time.  No I am kidding, we luffs you.

So with the find a mate will it be for dogs that you have uneven numbers for or just a staraggler?, Like the one Dashund I have?
Just want to figure out who for when it is up and I want to claim a slot, or do I need ot wait until event info up?

Kadana Sorano

*thinks Taru copy/pasted info's form last thread* Because the last one said pm trades to this account (but was posted form the kennel acocunt) and this one says the same but is posted from Taru's account.

*hugs Taru*
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Taruia

I replied to the PM in the Kennel Bling account Hunni. So hopefully there isn't double work in the PM you sent me...and even if I had checked the Kennel Bling, the tags for you weren't in it, only tags from you to other people.

Quote>.> your kidding right
I'd also appreciate just a little more understanding here. I work so hard for the kennel, if I miss one tiny thing it only shows that I am human. I haven't had a day off from the Kennel in over a month, so yeah...

Taruia

No, I want them sent to this account. I hated jumping back and forth from accounts while I was working. I'm not that out of it...>.<

Getting frustrated here...gonna go for a while before I get snippy. Find-A-Mate will be a little delayed.

Tribe

Oh no love the your kidding right wasnt against you XD it was me i thought i had read wrong again to whom i needed to be pmed to and i felt stupid on my own self. I know the kennel has alot to do and i just figured i was being dump and pmed the wrong account lol

I hate jumping accounts to..thats why i done away with thinking about having a sub account for my kennel and puppies >.> its just a bit of a mess when you do it that way..im to scatter brained.

And my tag it is on secundi, i bid on it from the lovely ponymama love. Thats probably why you didnt find one, i shouldve been more detailed when i said i had got one. my fault none of this is on you! i totally understand being swamped.

Garney

From Kennel Bling's own display

QuoteWelcome to the Kennel's Item account.  This is where I will be handling standard requests, lineart edits, and general item-y goodness.

Bling is my account, it was never meant to be used by the general staff, but only for my line editing work, such as adding collars and items to dogs. Hence the name bling, like Fae Bling.

PonyMama

I go by if it isn't stated, mail the accout the post was made by, most fo the time you will be redirected if it is wrong.

Tribe

:D that would make sense garney..XD i need bling for my lovely angel no doubt if i some how ever get ahold of a lovely lineart edit tag ill be adding something VERY blingy to her..like a diamond color ^-^

Taruia

Round one of find-a-mate up. I will defiantly run two rounds, possibly three.

PonyMama

Can I use one of my IG's since I have more females then males? (if I include the ones that are not imported) Or only a dog that I have a single of?

Mutt

"Find A Mate."

Handsome Laddie seeking lovely Lassie for mate, must be fun loving, kindly and love a nice game of fetch in the park, any color found in collies is fine though sable and tri color ladies are preferred but not required.

hiyoko

Find-A-Mate

Aiyana is looking for a tall dark and sweet male. She has a thing for dark colors with blue eyes. She loves to run and chew on bones.

Tribe

Find A Mate

This boy well he loves all pale light ladies..little but spots that show through are okay to..along with some around the muzzle. Bright eyes are a must for him!

Ravvana

Find A Mate

Shy ACDF looking for a male to bring out her wild side. Must be patient, kind, and fun, willing to run around or just rest. Red tick coloring a plus.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Dashing Great Dane male seeks soul mate. Must love long walks in the park, little puppies, and toilet water. If interested please call Dark Castle Kennels and ask for Batman.

Taruia

Any dog that doesn't have a mate of the same breed. So if you have an odd number you have a "single" dog.

Kadana Sorano

"Find A Mate."

Pretty dark caramel colored Pug girl seeks a companion to raise a family with.  Preference will be given to those boys who's coats contrast with hers, but all applicants will be considered.  Must love to romp and play, and not be afraid of running with the big dogs.

*hugs Taru* I'm sorry, I don't think you're scatterbrained.  I copy/paste stuff all the time on PI form the wrong account by mistake when I get really busy.  And you have a lot you have done/are doing, I just thought I was helping.  I appreciate all you've been doing for us all, and I never meant to insult you.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

PonyMama

Ok just goign to be safe with this I guess

Find a Mate

SFR seeking fun loving male, who will not take control.  Unique is also a plus, a guy who doesn't conform to the usual.  Must stay off the couches, and enjoy snoozes under the evening sun.  Please apply to PonyMama via Secundi if interested

PonyMama

ok will know that for next time, but remembered my rottie and she has been way too long without a male

red_uni387

Find A Mate

Handsome saluki looking for a caring female! needs to be supportive and kind, and will not nag. hoping for a contrasting coat, but personality matters more. Please contact red_uni387 if interested!

toffeeca

Find A Mate

Stunning blue English Setter female seeks man of her dreams. Loves unique coats with a loving personality to boot. Must enjoy cuddles anytime. Contact toffeeca if interested.

Ryuukokoro

Energetic girl Cookie Dough looking for a Schlip. male who isn't afraid to take chances and play in the mud. Hoping for any boy who is fun loving and carefree, not concerned with looks. Sticks-in-the-mud need not apply! Stop by Dragon Heart Stables if interested.

red_uni387

wow Ryuu that girl is adorable! her name suits her perfectly too

Taruia

Tribe

*loves on cookie dog*

well no doubt thats a breed im going to be adding to my kennel >.>

Ryuukokoro

Aww, thanks guys! ^^ Shleps need more love! *nod*

Tribe

Im excited :D i get a lovely chinese crested gal from tag its (still trying to get another tag it XD)
and i get a lovely mate for my unguided rage..he shall be so happy XD

Taruia

Round Two Open! Please remember, you cannot enter if you already have. Thanks!

Ravvana

*flails* I love my new boy! :D Thank you so much, Taru <3

Now to think of a name that complements Colleen...

red_uni387

oh my gosh.....did you color her Taru??? *licks and clings and hugs* she's sooooo purty <333

Tribe

Lookit her :D must say not what i was thining of (expected something yellow or cream for some reason XD) but shes just killer i cant wait to breed them..awsome puppies for sure!

Tribe

Taruia

red_uni387

*tackles* eee thank you so much!! :D I love her so much I've gone braindead and can't think of anything but possible puppy coats between them XD

Mutt

Thanks Taru, Laddie and (....well I guess I'll call her Lassie) look perfect together (I believe you colored Laddie for me too?) they're sure to have some lovely pups in the future :3

PonyMama

He is exactly what I had hoped for. not the regular black and tan.  *Snuggles Taru the Mind reader* You made him perfect

Lectral

Gentle silver Afghan seeks male who likes to cuddle, but isn't too clingy.  Someone who likes to have fun is a plus as well.  Color is not important.  Contact Lectral on Secundi if interested

CutieePiee

Energetic and fun-loving Norwegian Elkhound who's looking for someone to frolic with. He likes the out-of-the-ordinary type... being unique keeps it fun. If interested please contact Gunne at PJK or CutieePiee on Secundi.

Goddesss

Frisky female Husky seeks Love.  Enjoys dominate fellas who know what a lady likes.  Any guys who think they are up to the job should contact Goddesss.

tierasa

Single Black and White Husky Female seeks male companion for long walks in the park and games of ball in the yard. Brown eyes and natural markings and colors preferred. If interested, please see Kurimja at Nun Shin Kennel.