News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Kennel - Find-A-Mate and More!

Started by Taruia, February 11, 2010, 07:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetCaroline

"Find A Mate."

Ruby is looking for her Prince Charming. She would like nothing more than to have a nice strong handsom prince to romp & play with in the woods. She dreams of her prince having the color of seep dark chocolate. But she would be happy so long as she had a play mate.

Please contact SweetCaroline if you think you may have spotted Ruby's prince.
~SC~

quyllur

Single Red Siberian Husky looking for love and puppies.  Loves blue-eyed dames and natural coat colours.  Has been hanging around the kennel watching the Shiba's romp and is feeling lonely.

sera

Single female black GSD seeking like male who has an equally strong ball drive.  Must need long walks everyday and enjoy sharing blankets. 

Ryuukokoro

Holy cow you are fast, Taru! I went to watch some stuff on hulu and then come back and bam--all 10 dogs are done already!? You crazy woman you!

Awwwww, but just look at my handsome man here! He looks like a little fluffy puppy wolf! X3 Gonna have to think up some kinda of wolfy name for him.

Thank you Taru!!

Spixy

Find a mate!

Mille is searching for a frisky date. He must be a cat-person. Mille enjoys being spoiled, so gifts are a large plus. She's also very jealous, so no barking up another dogs tree at the same time. The male must have the patience to enjoy long grooming sessions and relaxing by the fireplace.

XDD

Fwuffly

Find a Mate

SRA (Single Red Afghan) seeks mate for long walks in the park and nights curled up in front of the fire.  Prefers dark strong type but open willing to look at others.  Must have your oct (own chew toy).  Contact Temptation at Narside Kennels for more information.

Pinkshadow

> Find a Mate <

Nala, is looking for a sweet boy to walk with on the beach and run in the forest with, she loves blue eyed boys and would like if shes caring and loving . She dosnt bark unless needed and she would like to get a handsome boy who can protect her

Taruia

Removing extra posts so I don't get confused.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Taruia

Taru's To-Do List
*in order of how I'm working on them today*
1. Breedings (3/5 done)
2. Birthday Stuff (0/8 done)
3. Tag-its (0/10 done)
4. Find-a-mate round 2 (Garney helping XD)

Garney

*leads in doggies* Okay I have this girl, for #1251? *looks around*

And this bold fellow for #1441

How about this one... mate for #1657?

*reads off clipboard, towing in another dog* Gunne? Mate for Gunne?

Kiri... kritsu... katarinaritsu, yeah that one. XD

Goddesss

Sqishes lovely bridle boy*  Thank you.

Garney

Here's a boy for Mille

Aannd one for Nala

*fixed Ruby mate!*

sera

Kyyaaa! He's so handsome!!!!  Heheee!  He'll have to be HC Tokusen. ^^  Because he was specially made for Kiri!  Thank you so much, Garney!  Gads, all the new dogs are so gorgeous!

quyllur

Oh, #1251! That's Reid! Yay Reid!  What a pretty girl!

Garney

1537? Got a boy here for you!

Annndd #965

tierasa

Wow! What a gorgeous boy!  Thanks Taru and Garney!

Lectral

SweetCaroline

Thank You Garney, he is gorgeous. Ruby will be so glad to meet him.
~SC~

CutieePiee

Wow, thank you Garney! Gunne loves her already. I love her too, she's so pretty.  :D

Pinkshadow

Nala is in love :D

Thaanks alot, hes amazing <3

Fwuffly

Temptation is floored by the tall dark stranger, best I go and buy them both some heart shaped treats!  Thank you Garney/Taruia hes stunning!

indigowulf

Wow those syb. huskys are to die for! Congratstalks!

Spixy

Oh my lord! -speechless-

He's absolutely stunning Garney! Thank you so much!

*nudges Mille in front of the screen* 

Taruia

So guys, I sliced off a big chunk of my thumb today...silly x-acto knife of doom. I am going to be out of coloring commission possibly for a few days. I will try coloring tonight and see how it goes, but I really do use both of my hands working in photoshop...so yeah. Sorry about this guys, stupid school project. >.<

Kadana Sorano

oh ouchies!  Poor Taru, that as to hurt like blazes.  *hugs* Hope it starts to heal up soon for you.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

red_uni387

yikes o.o *squishes Taru* just let your thumb heal, don't push yourself to color <3 hope it heals fast!

indigowulf

Pinkshadow

oowh Taru :O sounds like something their hurt alot :O

CutieePiee

Awww, Taru. Hope your thumb heals soon!

springacres

Oh, ouchie, poor Taru.  *cuddles*  Sorry to hear that.  I nearly did the same thing once (granted it was with a swiss army knife, so the cutting surface was much less) but yeah, it's no fun when something like that happens.  I hope your thumb heals soon!

Tribe

Poor taru

You should take a break love, so as not to make it worse. Fingers get worse i seems the more you use them..and they tend to be more painful then when cut yourself else where...i hate hangnails for that reason lol.

Goddesss

Take a break Taru and take care of that finger.  I hope you feel better.

Poupou

Yikes! I'm sorry it happened to you, Taru.  Just take a break we can perfectly wait without problems.  Just take care of yourself. *Hugs*

Taruia

Well it seems to be healing well, and isn't as deep as I originally thought, and well the massive amounts of blood would have made me think lol. It's still super tender to the touch, but I'm thinking with another day, when I can tolerate having a bandaid on it, I'll be able to resume regular activities. I'm leaving it open to the air today to help try and get a good scab on it, instead of just tender skin. But yeah, stupid knife...I will have to be sure to change my blades out more often in the future...dull blades are dangerous....>.>

YourLoveOnly

Tribe

Hope it heals well in the open air <3 i dont use band aids, bit of an let it go on its own person myself. Thanks for the update love ;}

Hunni

sera

Poor Taruia!! i'm so glad it's not as bad as it first seemed!  i suggest neosporin!  i'm afraid of exacto knives for that reason. . .   One of my art professors informed us that we would cut open our hands at some point.  *twitch* 

Keep healing!! *gives you extra band-aids for after your scab forms!*

Garney

Since poor Taru is "enjoying" slicing and dicing, I will open up the next Find a Mate slots for her =3

Same rules as hers, just me coloring XD

1. hiyoko
2. PM
3. mutt
4. red
5. toffeeca
6. Kadana
7. indigowulf

red_uni387

*stares at all her mateless salukis* can only go if you haven't gotten a mate from the last two rounds, right? XD

Garney

*hunts in the rules* I don't see that listed anywhere, soooo... I guess it's safe?

hiyoko

If it's okay.^^

Find a mate

American Eskimo seeking male, must be nice and like to play. Light colors with blue eyes are always welcomed.

red_uni387

in her post where it says round two open, also includes you can only enter if you have not already...so I dunno XD

PonyMama

If we are allowed to post if we have claimed a slot in one of the first two rounds

SIGM, seeking fun loving female, who wants a family.  Not looking for long walks, or meaniful talks.  No biters. Fancy coats not needed but a bonus, blue eyes  make my heart fliutter.  If interested please contact PonyMama on secundi.

Mutt

Also posting if it's okay I'm kinda busy baking cake otherwise I'd wait around to make sure ;)

Find a mate

Pretty Samoyed girl seeking mate! Prefers tri colors or patterned/marked dogs but not a must it's personality that counts the most, if interested please contact Mutt of Mutt Mayhem Kennels.

red_uni387

since everyone else is XD

Find A Mate

quiet saluki boy looking for a mate! hopeing to find someone the complete opposite, in looks and personality, to help draw him out of his shell. Please contact red_uni387 if interested!

toffeeca

Find a Mate

Single Border Collie looking for a special man. Looking for a strong independent handsome male to keep her company and start a family. Loves unique coats and more unique personalities. Contact toffeeca if you would like to have a chance to meet Silver.

Garney

Kadana Sorano

ohhers!  If were really allowed a second posting..

Single Male Akita looking for a pretty Princess to spoil and love.  His favorite colors are white and red, and his favorite past time is exploring the forests around the kennel and swimming in the lake, trying to catch the fishes.  Prefers a gal who has some similar interests, so they can enjoy their days together.  Come home with him, and he promises the first fish he actually manages to catch will be yours!
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

indigowulf

Important question- matched pairs, does that mean if I have, say huskys, and 3 females and 5 males, one of my males can look for a mate, or does that mean I cant use them huskys all?

indigowulf

If it's allowed..

Find a Mate

Playful malamute girl with stunning eyes seeks a male with an appealing personality and a coat to match. Must enjoy a good competition, and enjoy snow.