~Kitchen Mice~ Introducing the Tame & Wild varieties - results pg7!

Started by Rodent Cottage, March 21, 2014, 03:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodent Cottage

Kitchen Mice drawn by Willow

All events finish at the end of March 31, so any entries on April 1st or later are invalid.

Don't you love Wobbles and Gidgets? Aren't cute collectable adoptables that take up no time at all the best? Doesn't it make you wanna hoard them all? Doesn't it make you feel like Secundi's version of a Pokémon trainer? Wouldn't it be great if we had another Agency with such features? Well, that's what we thought! So a PM was sent to Silv, who totally approved, and here we are.

We bring you Kitchen Mice, ready to take over Secundi!
Once we hit our requirements we'll apply for Agency and get the same features they have. This means there will be different versions released, several designs for each version, and an unlimited amount of each design. They will be able to autobreed once imported to the site and you can turn in your extras to gather points which can be turned in for various things. We'll also offer customs and OOAK breedings that will produce unique looking babies instead of autogenerated ones that are copies of the parents. Hopefully you guys are just as excited as we are!

If you end up with any Kitchen Mice you don't want, feel free to trade with another user. They can be traded for other Kitchen Mice, other adopts or SG. You can also hang onto your spare Kitchen Mice to trade them in for points later, which can be spend on various things. If you trade any away, please notify me here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10165.0 This is also where you'll find a list of all currently owned Kitchen Mice.

Note: Above is basic shop info, it's not a required read, you can just jump in and adopt :P

Today we are releasing two more batches of the V1 Kitchen Mice. The public told us they saw two more types of Kitchen Mice running around the Secundi world, so we worked hard to capture them all on camera so you know what to look for!

There's a batch with natural mimics (i.e. using colors you could reasonably expect to see in real mice) and one with non-natural mimics (i.e. bright fantasy colors). All wild Kitchen Mice are inspired by things found in nature, like animals and flowers for example, but customs can come in any type of coat. The less flashy natural colored mimics will be known as 'Tame' and the more fancy fantasy colorations as 'Wild' while the ones you already know and love are our 'Basic' mice.

Tame
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Wild
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Tame: 1. Panda - 2. Squirrel Monkey - 3. White-tailed Fawn - 4. Sloth - 5. Atlantic white-sided dolphin
Wild: 1. Kingfisher - 2. Hawaiian bobtail squid - 3. Red epiptera - 4. Chameleon - 5. Miltonia orchid

Tame and Wild Kitchen Mice have to be won through games. Once we become an Agency you can of course also use your turn-in points to adopt more 1st gen Kitchen Mice, or autobreed the ones you have and swap the babies for ones your collection is missing. In the meantime, games are the best way to expand your collection!

If you are a non owner, don't forget to check out our newbie alert!

Rodent Cottage

Dice Game
Every try you just pick one of the premades to aim for and roll the dice assigned to the ID#.
If you roll the correct total, you win and can pick a gender for your new premade!
You can try once an hour and there is no limit on how many you can win.

#1: Roll 1d10
#2: Roll 2d5
#3: Roll 1d13
#4: Roll 2d7
#5: Roll 1d15

Every day the variety you're trying for alternates. This means March 25 you are rolling for the Tame mice, March 26 for Wild, March 27: Tame, March 28: Wild etc.

I'll roll the dice myself in the next post to see which totals you are trying to match, this way the dice rolls won't break when I edit the games post :) So see the next post for matching!

Gift Giving
Once a day, you can try to gift one of these Kitchen Mice to a friend. Post their name, pick a premade + gender for your gift in purple and keep your fingers crossed. I'll randomize previous day's entries and select which entry will receive their gift. For every 5 entries in one day I'll draw an extra winner. To prevent cheating, you cannot gift to the person who is gifting to you that day.

March 28:
Toffeeca: Wild #3 female to Lectral

Pick a Door
Very simple, post door + number in green to claim a door. You can claim one door per Secundi day, no more and no less, no matter which round is going on. Only one of the doors has a premade hiding behind it, but you don't get to know which premade until all doors are taken..
1. Aralie
2. toffeeca
3. Bunraku
5. toffeeca

Bandit
Wait, where did the mouse go? I just had it!! Seems like these are getting so populair, people are stealing them.. Oh dear! If you have the mouse in your possession at just the right time, it might just stay with you in the end :)

How does this work? I randomly select a number between 1-10, the number corresponding to a move. So 1 is the person starting, 2 the first person to steal the mouse etc. I'll announce who won, and you get to tell people which mouse you stole (aka pick a Tame or Wild premade + gender).

To play, post:
[color=red]Bandit![/color]
I steal the mouse from [insert person who currently has the mouse]!
Move#: (look at the last entry and add +1 to the total amount of moves)
Round: (if you are posting move #1, please add +1 to the round number, otherwise leave it as is)

Move# and round# make it easier to keep track of where the game is at, both for me and the players, so that mistakes are less likely to happen.

Rules:
* You can post every 3 Secundi hours, to keep it simple we are not looking at minutes. So for example: if you posted at 14:xx (xx can be any number), you can post again anytime after 17:00
* You cannot steal from yourself, so if no one else posted yet you have to wait longer.
* Once we hit #10 a round ends and the person stealing next starts over at #1 and changes the round number, this way you guys can keep playing without waiting for me to start a new round
* If you posted too slow and someone beat you to it or you make a mistake, you can immediately post again. Do NOT edit or delete your original post.

Inspire Me
I have a list of suggestions for future Tame and Wild batches, but it's not long enough and it's always nice to see what other people can come up with. So for this game, you are going to post something you want to see in the future. It may or may not be used.

You can enter just one picture or description every day, so you have to pick between Tame and Wild. Please post 'Inspire Me' in blue with your suggestion, so it doesn't get overlooked!

I will randomize previous day's entries, one raffle for Tame entries and one for Wild ones, the winners can pick one of the premades from the category they won in. So you are just playing for the already released premades, not mimics of your suggestions.

Things that belong in each category:
Tame: any real life animal with a base color that could be found on a real mouse, any kind of markings allowed. Acceptable colors: white, grey, blue, black, brown, cream, orange, red (of course with colors like blue and red we do not mean the bright neon fantasy shades of those, but like blue in dogs and chestnut in horses etc).
Wild: any real life animal with fantasy colors, fantasy-colored versions of natural real life animals, mushrooms, plants, flowers, fruit and vegetables. all colors allowed, but it must include fantasy colors too (so white with rainbow or cream with bright purple is fine, just black and white is not). Only fantasy and no natural colors is fine too.

March 28 entrants:
Wild - toffeeca
Tame - none yet

Newbie Alert
Every Secundi user can adopt one 'Basic' Kitchen Mice of their choice, free of charge.
If you don't have one of these cuties yet, now is the time!
Simply post which number and gender you want and it's done :)

1.   2. 3. 4. 5.
6.   7. 8. 9. 10.

1. CPB mismarked banded - 2. Cinnamon agouti hereford - 3. Himalayan - 4. Dove broken - 5. Black fox
6. Yellow rumpwhite - 7. Coffee variegated - 8. Chocolate - 9. Lilac belted - 10. Red sable

Rodent Cottage

I'll put more games up tomorrow, but the first game is up! It's a dice game that you can play once an hour :) I'll put my own rolls in this post.

#1: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
-
#2: [blockquote]Rolled 2d5 : 1, 1, total 2[/blockquote]
-
#3: [blockquote]Rolled 1d13 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]
-
#4: [blockquote]Rolled 2d7 : 6, 2, total 8[/blockquote]
-
#5: [blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]

Thread is open, so you can start playing :D

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Aralie

Saturnalia

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

What is the number I want?

Rosedawn

DawnStar7

#1 [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]

DawnStar7

#1 [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Lectral

#2: [blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 7, 5, total 12[/blockquote]

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

SweetCaroline

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 14, total 14[/blockquote]
~SC~

CutieePiee

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 8, 4, total 12[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

PonyMama

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 23, total 23[/blockquote]

Rosedawn

[blockquote]Rolled 2d20 : 8, 20, total 28[/blockquote]

SweetCaroline

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]
~SC~

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Aralie

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 21, total 21[/blockquote]

Country

May I adopt 1. CPB mismarked banded, female please ^_^

toffeeca

Can my #1 win be a female please?

[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 2, 3, total 5[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

*will be checking rolls for winning ones tomorrow, in case anyone missed a win*
No time today, aaaah! *runs around in circles*

@Rosedawn: The numbers you are trying to match are in the next post right below the games. I didn't wanna put them with the games because the rolls would break when I edit the games post. Only the total is important, so if you roll 2d-something you only have to match the total amount.

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 4, 3, total 7[/blockquote]

SweetCaroline

[blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 22, total 22[/blockquote]
~SC~

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 8, 1, total 9[/blockquote]

toffeeca

I think that was a win? We only need to match the total, not the individual numbers? If so female please!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]

DawnStar7

#2 [blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 3, 8, total 11[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

DawnStar7

#2 [blockquote]Rolled 2d10 : 1, 3, total 4[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d25 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]

Lectral