News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Growing Pickups] [RP] [Future events] | wild ponies

Started by Tribe, February 15, 2010, 09:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

This thread is to soley get all the pickups out there & give you a heads up on the new rp style wild ponies.

---

Pickups from genetics event

These will come in as an entire holding barn grows. The growing barns hold between 5-10 horses each.

---

RP Style Wild Ponies

You can check them out in the last forum for the rp area. Cant remember the name to it lol ill get it soon though. Once i get at least 5 people (hopefully 10) signed up and asssigned thier starter horse i shall start the rp.

---

Future Events

After all the ponies are grown and i make sure i have all my owed customs finished and in thier homes im going to be doing a couple events at the ranch.

First will be the wild pony round up & race.

Every so often ill make my way past the fences of the ranch onto the plains behind it, there lots of wild ponies live however it often becomes crammed up and they need to be given good homes so they are well cared for. This will result in a few events.

Wild pony round up means lots of wild ponies, for auction at cheap prices. However these are auctions are run quite quickly so you must have a fast draw to nab yourself one!

Wild Ponies whom are already tame enough to be ridden will go up for adoption via my agency. This will be a few day event where you can apply to adopt a wild pony. Depending on age & gender the prices range though they are cheaper.

The Race
Every month ill hold a race at the ranch, this our first. It will consist of ponies from far & wide so long as they arent deemed untamable (auction horses are often this) races result in points which up the natural abilitys of your horse. They will be able to win races more easily, there breeds will result in higher numbers of foals & generally be better in other events held that can involve your ponies.

---
Feel free to post as i release barns into secundi.

Tribe

Holding Barn One

Tribe

holding barn two

PonyMama

His name should be spelled Lutalo not Lutlao and mine should be PonyMama not PouyMama
and are we allowed to trade, as I am not really fond of the beak myself, loved the coat up until I saw the beak

Tribe

Theres a trading season after thee round up, and it is ponymama on the cert....the letterings just odd lol. Ive noticed it myself thers on a slight difference in the u & n.

Tribe

-edit-

Because i know that miss poupou rather loves the beak. I will allow anyone who dosnt like this mutation and ended up with a baby with it to trade in for another premade normal breed. Pou will get your baby as i said she does adore them.

PonyMama

really that's odd.
Thanks.  I wish I liked the beak as the foal was so pretty, but yeah just not me
ETA: Awesome.  I do hope that Poupou loves him, and yeah premade, will it still be black to kinda match the one I had hoped for or just random picking form a pile of premades?

Tribe

I know if i hadnt already certed so many ponies before realizing the odd n i probably would have changed it.

^ check my edit there pm, you can trade and ill let pou have him, she loves the mutation.

Tribe

He'll be an snowflake appy ill give you a few to go from though hun.

& acutally lol i had certed him wrong to begin with, and put poupou as his owner and she had loved him with her other two (i gave her a macaw mimic & a then one she has in pickups)

YourLoveOnly

Tribe

Was getting ready to pm you ylo! ill get you a choice of premades made up.

PM heres your choices (if you like any of them ylo you may have one of these also instead)
All of them are snow flake appys the first boy is only a snowflake appy not a roan

PonyMama

Tribe

if you partial to the black base ill do one like that.id rather not disappoint people.

PonyMama

I woudl love a black base, but I don't want to create more work for you either

PonyMama

red_uni387

love the beak, the wings not so much xD

eee mine are so pretty grown up, thank you!! :D

Ravvana

Could I also gift my beaked horse to Pou and get a normal one instead? Splash for sure, but not too picky on the base :) They are nice, but I want to keep my herd pretty "natural."

Tribe

<3

replacements for unwanted avains and barns 3 and 4 will be here tonight guys!

Im just going to do very similar things for the replacements with the same names. Pou has yet to hear about getting all of them lol i think she shall be very excited. Anywho she'll be renaming all of them to her fancy so you guys can keep the same names you already had choosen.

YourLoveOnly

=o If I'm still allowed, could I get that first snowflake appy, the chestnut one as my replacement?
He's so gorgeous!

Tribe

yes you may love
i promise at least two holding barns today, i ended up eating to much sugar last night and it put me out of the running. Ive got to remember sweetend tea is not only incredibly full of caffine (not supposed to have) but its also SWEETEND lol

PonyMama

drink peppermint tea, it is safer to drink, and lightly sugar it

Sunchaser

Tribe

Well i do love unsweetend tea but the hubs cant stand it so he always puts butts tons of sugar in it.

PonyMama

My sunny hat is the awesome

Well if he isn't drinking it then he needs to not add so much, sugar isn't really good for baby anyways

Sunchaser

^-^

oh fyi cause i like thread crashing >:) I get to see my fiance in about two weeks! the rest of this week and next week then that following week i see him!

Tribe

Your fine sunny i know how it is, my husband was in iraq when we got engaged -.- so feel free to splurge all youd like love :D

Sunchaser

*splurge explode* :-p lol im like so hyper right now but soooo darn hungry!

Poupou

Oh my!  :o  I just saw this!!! For real? Thanks alot guys!! They are definitely going to be well loved over here!!!  :D  *pets the pretties*

Hunni, will you need new names? I wouldn't want to take the names chosen by the other, unless it would be allright with them, of course.  Or you could just pick names for them?  I think I'd love the surprise!! Lol! :)

Tribe

-Edit- Project overhaul and surprise gifts for a friend will slow this down now. Each horse i have already done will have to be saved to my computer, removed from its cert, uploaded in new photobucket with owner folders and given a stat card..god if i ever get this all done itll be amazing.