~Okibi Caballi~ Discount Day Events Done, Pick-Ups/Naming Left

Started by Ryuukokoro, February 15, 2010, 09:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

I believe I'm all caught up with adoptables I owe people (except Garney customs, still working on those) so that means it's safe for me to open up new events! If I've forgotten something I owe you, please let me know via pm, Ryuu is a forgetful dragon quite often. XD

So what is Discount Day? Why, it's the best holiday ever! It's the day after valentine's day when all the stores put their unsold candy on discount!!  ;D  The Okibi don't really celebrate such an odd day of love, but I sure do, so I'm here to convince them to open up some events!

I'll need three posts after this, thankies.

Ryuukokoro

Discount Boxes

What's this? It seems that there's a shelf of unmarked boxes in some random Okibi-selling-store-I-just-made-up, with no indication of what could be inside! They're marked quite cheap since the store owner isn't quite sure what's inside... but he did mention they came in a valentine's day shipment so there must be something lovey involved...

Boxes:
1. Midnight Phantom--paid
2. kasatsu--paid
3. Hunni--paid
4. CutieePiee--paid
5. sera--paid
6. hiyoko--paid
7. XLostxDestinyX--paid
8. Goddesss--paid
9. Dunkel.Prinzessin--paid
10. IvySpring--paid

Would you like a box?
-Event is open now
-Post here with which number box you would like to take off the shelf, bold is helpful but not necessary
-After you see your name here, send 5k to the store owner (well, send it to me, I'll pass it on to him XD
-When all 10 boxes are bought, they will open!

Ryuukokoro

Discount Date Night

It's date night for the Okibi!! They've all bought their discount chocolates (well okay, I forced discount chocolate upon them...) and run off to the pastures of loooooove hoping to meet that special someone. And I decided to tag along since I'm all helpful like that.

Well! Since I'm the one organizing this event, and I do best with things written down on paper (i.e. only way to not lose my sanity) any Okibi that show up are being asked to fill out this form and post it here. The first 10 Okibi (because too much at once and I also lose my sanity) will be ushered off to a waiting room while I find their perfect date! After that though, it's up to you, guys. I'm not responsible for making things work out between you and a complete stranger. Use your charm!

Your Name:
Your Breed:
Your Looks:
(colors, s-genes, mutations, give the boys and girls a good mental image to drool over!)
Why are you here looking for love?:
What makes you a great catch?:
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal:
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal:
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?:
What really sweeps you off your hooves?:
What is a real turn off for you?:
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?:

Rules:
-This event opens at 22:30:00 to give you time to write your forms out
-You do not need a real Okibi to join this event, you're free to make one up for the form or imagine yourself as an Okibi (or you can use a real Okibi if you wish, as long as you own it)
-I will try to find the perfect mate for the Okibi that is filling out the form, though it may not be exactly what they say they want ;)
-This is a free event, no need to pay me to find your true love!
-After the first 10 slots are filled, I will try to open another round

Notes to Remember:
-Okibi come in two breeds for now: Normal and Mountain
-Okibi Caballi were once upon a time an imaginary PI Pony species, so they all have the same s-genes and breeding gives the same type of results as Ponies on PI.
-Okibi website will give you more info, though it does need some updating, it at least has plenty of examples: http://www.freewebs.com/okibicaballi/

Slots:
1. hiyoko
2. Hunni
3. Midnight Phantom
4. kasatsu
5. sera
6. YourLoveOnly
7. Sunchaser109
8. Goddesss
9. Kadana
10. Ravvana

Ryuukokoro

Ancient Box Bribe Event

The last event is a bribe event! We need to see some more Elders out there, there's only about 5 or 6 at the moment. They're the rarest breed of Okibi, and as such they are worth a pretty penny. (On PI I usually auctioned one off when I needed a half-year renewal for my account, to give you an idea of pricing.)

The Ancient Box combines with an Okibi who already exists and transforms them into the Elder stage. If you do not own an Okibi (or don't wish to use your Ancient Box on one) I will find an Okibi to transform for you (meaning this event is for a premade or already existing design, not a custom Elder).

What to offer:
-Adoptables (premades are expected, since you will be getting a premade or equivalent in return)
-Adoptable items (like Stable foaling paddocks and Kennel beds)
-currency such as sg or USD if you are inclined
-your soul or other shiny things. >:3

Bribing closes on:
Feb. 20th, 22:00:00

Example of Elder Okibi:

Bribers so far:
IvySpring
sera
Kadana
MidnightPhantom

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Tribe

Ermm..i went to send the sg, and then every time i clicked on the secundi banner it logged me out..anyone else having this problem?

kasatsu

sera

#5! ^^

And i still need to pick stuff from Halloween. X___x;;;

Goddesss

Ryuukokoro

Whew! Those went fast! There's 2 left!

@sera: It's fine, the halloween pick up thread will stay active until everyone goes to pick up their prizes. ^_^

hiyoko

Ryuukokoro

hiyoko

Your Name: Michiko
Your Breed: normal
Your Looks: I have beautiful white fur with shining teal stripes over my body. My hair is as blue as the night sky, with light pink tips that fade to yellow tips. I have gorgeous blue wings that fad to yellow as they get closer to the tips of my feathers. I also have stunning blue eyes, that could rival the afternoon sky.
Why are you here looking for love?: I don't like to be alone and I'm curious as to finding someone who shares the same interests.
What makes you a great catch?: I'm quite nice and get along with almost everyone I meet.
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal: I don't care what breed he is, as long as he is caring that's all that matters.
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal: Male with nice colors, that are different, but not so out there. I also have a thing for males that have light eyes.
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?: Male that isn't controlling and sweet.
What really sweeps you off your hooves?: A male with nice colored eyes and hair.
What is a real turn off for you?: A male that thinks he's better than everyone else and has no consideration for others.
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?: Somewhere high, so I can have a nice view of the forest or the mountains.

Tribe

Your Name:Na'saia
Your Breed:Normale
Your Looks: Im a charming white boy has a sort of shimmery blue effect in the sun, it shows up a light blue near the top and darker if it hits just right on my paws. My eyes they are a striking yellow color.
Why are you here looking for love?:Because alas most females i meet only want me for breeind purposes.
What makes you a great catch?: Id love to just settle with one gal, that would be nice.
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal:a normal as am i.
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal:Oh id love to see a female with a shimmer like my own, ive never found a gal sporting it. dark red romantic eyes would be amazing.
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?:sweet and caring thats all i ask?
What really sweeps you off your hooves?:Beautiful dark eyes and long flowing hair.
What is a real turn off for you?:Muckyness..or females who sport to many genes.
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?:to the forest where i spend most of my days, theres a lovely pond there!

Tribe

Alas i still have a problem with being able to pay. Every time i click on the secundi banner it logs me out. I cant get to my profile for anything >.>

IvySpring

Box 10 please!

And I am bribing you for a premade Okibi to be transformed into an elder with...a foaling paddock... and/or if you're interested in Promedians, I can make you premades, semi-customs, or full customs of your choosing :] I'm down for any of those (not just premades) that is if you're interested >_<

*also throws some shiny objects and a silver glowy bag marked 'Ivy's Soul' into the box bribe*
:]

Venus and Zephyr

Tribe

though i do promise to pay for my box when i figure out the problem. Even if i log in on the main site it sends me to the forums.

Tribe

Midnight Phantom

Your Name: Estrian
Your Breed: mountain
Your Looks: I have pale silver fur and white hair with white feathery wings and a faint white glow around me, my eyes are a pale blue, glowing faintly as well or at least I think so, I would love to meet someone who would confirm that.  
Why are you here looking for love?: I am lonely and this human forced chocolate on me and told me to run off into the pasture...
What makes you a great catch?: I am not sure, hopefully me as I am ... maybe my eyes? maybe my hair.. I don't know
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal: mountain male
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal: I am hoping for someone with black fur and black hair, maybe grey eyes and black wings with their own glow.
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?:someone who is quiet  and shy but not weak.
What really sweeps you off your hooves?:their personality
What is a real turn off for you?: smell, egoists
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?:  flying!

sera

Your Name: Caramel
Your Breed: Mountain
Your Looks: Dark brown mixed with caramel brown in a lovely paint pattern, there's nevertheless an appy blanket of cream-coloured spots from back to tail.  This is offset by nearly black mane and tail with lighter grey streaks.
Why are you here looking for love?: Discount chocolate is my favourite. *blush*
What makes you a great catch?: My stunning personality and degree in nuclear physics.  Well, okay, i am funny!
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal: Definitely another mountain!
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal:  Something a lot like me! =3
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?: Someone strong and powerful who will be very protective!
What really sweeps you off your hooves?:  When a guy brings flowers on a first date!  i think it's just too romantic!
What is a real turn off for you?: Frogs! D8
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?:  Down to this little creek that runs though the mountains and ends in a beautiful waterfall. ^^

sera

Auction-wise:

i start out with 50k and ALL THE MARBLES IN MY MARBLE JAR. LOOKIT HOW SHINEY.

Now that i've seen some other bribes, i feel i should get my game face on.  sera offers. . .

A superbly rare Snake-Eyes Gidget. D8  
Snake-Eyes Gidgets must remain O Gender as their offspring is severely limited.  There will be between 10-12 Snake-Eyes ever (unless Elegy does something surprising whilst i'm not looking. D8;)

As far as i'm aware, the rare FP Gidgets, like Snake-Eyes, have only been traded for other rares such as themselves, so i have no idea wot an SG worth would be.

. . . But you won't get all of my marbles, Ryuu.  i'll only let you pick 5.

hehe ^^

kasatsu

Your Name: Mariele
Your Looks: I am a delightful thing, my fur a beautiful shade of red, highlighted with bits of yellow. My hair and 'stockings' are a wonderful shade of teal. Though small for my size I am surely something stunning to look at.
Why are you here looking for love?: Well, this is a very good question. I would have to say I am looking for someone worthy to spend my time with. A good partner to have by my side.
What makes you a great catch?: What doesn't make me a good match? I have a winning personality.
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal: I am not particular in one or the other, as long as they are perfect.
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal: Something eye stricking, unique would be nice, and a good figure and breeding genes..
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?: I would have to say he would have to be assertive, though not overbearing, protective, strong, and  of good stature.
What really sweeps you off your hooves?: Because of my small size some would say the wind.
What is a real turn off for you?: Someone weak.
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?: Somewhere with a wonderful view, I am not too particular.

Ryuukokoro

*giggles* Some of your replies are making me laugh, I love you all. XD

@Hunni - Glad you figured out the logging in/out thing! Sounds puzzling...

Shinies! Shinies! *makes a note for herself in the bribe post so she can find all the bribes at the end of the event*

sera

If we update our bribes, do we edit our post or do we post new bribes? ^^

Ryuukokoro

Feel free to edit, I will go through the thread and look at all the bribes when it closes, before making my decision. :)

Kadana Sorano

Ancient Box Bribe Event

Bribing to have Stormchaser turned into an elder, I offer you..

This male Chinese Crested Pup, from the first Crested breeding ever (I think).

A Luxurious Spawn Location for air fish breeding (from my inventory).

A standard Item Champ pack thing, so you can give the pup items (also in my inventory).

ETA: Ryu, I have a baby that is not grown and I (think) should be by now.  What do I need to do to get her to grow?  (Can't remember if I posted for her to grow previously or not, though I do seem to remember a thread somewhere for the purpose..)

I was wanting to use the "baby" in the find a mate bit (also, possibly, for the ancient box to be used on (have to read the website first before i decide)) so am thinking I need her grown before I can use her (especially in the find a mate.)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

YourLoveOnly

Your Name: Nona
Your Looks: I am a winged mountain lady with a white body, red eyes and red hair. My body has black zebra stripes all over my body and wings and my hair has black multistripes. I also have red wing tips and red socks with faded ends.
Why are you here looking for love?: because I want to find someone to stay with for a long time, some kind of soulmate to build a future with
What makes you a great catch?: I'm always there for you, I'm a really caring person and apparently I'm funny as well xD
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal: either, but I think I prefer normal
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal: the colors black, gold and purple (#000000, #FFDD00, #660088) and no mutations unless he's a Mage
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?: someone who can make me laugh and doesn't mind me being crazy, someone I can have a ton of fun with but is also really sweet and loves to cuddle.
What really sweeps you off your hooves?: a guy who does romantic things for me, like playing a really sweet song on a guitar
What is a real turn off for you?: breaking promises or being dishonest in any other way
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?: somewhere romantic with plenty of chances to talk and get to know each other, maybe go on a picknick or something?

Sunchaser

Your Name:Oceania
Your Breed:Mountian
Your Looks: (colors, s-genes, mutations, give the boys and girls a good mental image to drool over!)Teal on one side black on the other. Black socks and black tips. The eye on my teal side is blue and on the black is silver.
Why are you here looking for love?: Because i live in the body with my brother we are trying to figure out how to seperate ourselves however i need someone that will lvoe me for me and take me as i am.
What makes you a great catch?:I am a strong female who knows what she wants and because of that im also up for adventures for things i dont know
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal:Mountian
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal:Someone that reminds me of the beach or the night sky. But im fine with whatever as long as they are compatible with my personality
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?:One that knows what they want but also is willing to do wild and crazy things with me. One that will take me on romantic walks and just talk with me as well as sing to me.
What really sweeps you off your hooves?:being sung to on the beach and being told poetry that they wrote.
What is a real turn off for you?: Idiots
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?:the beach and night time.

Goddesss

Your Name: Goddesss
Your Breed: normal
Your Looks: (colors, s-genes, mutations, give the boys and girls a good mental image to drool over!) I am light pink with black hair.  I have light pink tips in my hair.  I also have black fade and frekles.  I have golden brown eyes
Why are you here looking for love?: Everyone needs love
What makes you a great catch?: I am a Goddesss hello
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal: I would love a normal guy
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal: I would like a olive green guy with black hair.  He should have olive green tips and Black fade.  With beautiful brown eyes
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?:  He should be funny and caring
What really sweeps you off your hooves?:  A guy who notice the little things
What is a real turn off for you?: Jealiousy
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?: We are going to the bar lol

Ryuukokoro

Boxes will open tonight! Sorry they didn't open yesterday, got too tired and dozed off watching hulu lol.

@Kadana- Gasp! You're right! What a sneaky little foal! There's a couple others I need to grow too. I will grow all limbo babies tonight, so feel free to fill out the form as if they are grown up. ^^

Kadana Sorano

thanks Ryu! hmm now.. did I name her allready?  *goes searching to try and find what, if anything, she named her*

Edit: Found it!  I posty here, so you don't have to search for it too lol

Quote from: Kadana Sorano on September 26, 2009, 06:27:50 AM
OK, I'd like to name her Stormchaser. :)

Kadana Sorano

Your Name: Stormchaser
Your Breed: Normal (possibly an elder soon)
Your Looks: Light lavender body, with faded in grey spots, white/light greyish socks, tail tip, muzzle and blaze.  Black mane, and beautiful big blue eyes.
Why are you here looking for love?: Because, my herd has grown a bit more, there are five of us now, and I'm tired of being the fifth wheel.  The others are paired up, and I'm all alone, it's so frustrating, more so when I see them looking at me with pity.. *sigh* 
What makes you a great catch?: I'm beautiful!  Everyone tells me so anyway.. I'm quiet, and agreeable, and have a lot of love to give.
What breed are you looking for in your perfect guy/gal: Well, love comes in all shapes, so I'm not relaly picky.  I'd never actively go searching for a mountain or elder however, I'd not want to be presumptious.
What looks are you hoping for in your perfect guy/gal: Somethign natural, normal, prefferably.  Nothing too flamboyant.  Soft and/or dark colors, or alternatively white, just.. deffinately no neon greens, hot pinks.. as I said, I'm a quiet girl, I don;t like a lot of attention drawn my way, and so I'd prefer someone who didn;t stand out glaringly.
What kind of guy/girl is right for you, personality wise?: Someone whos smart, and strong, but not a bully.  A good sence of humor is always a plus, and smart, did I say that?  Smart is relaly nice!
What really sweeps you off your hooves?: I don't know, it's never happened yet!
What is a real turn off for you?: bullies!
Finally, where would you like to go for your first date?: The moon!  *blink* what? a girl can dream can't she?

Ryuukokoro

Aaaaand it's time for the boxes to open! What did the store have on sale...?

Breeding items! Of course!!

1. Midnight Phantom-- Purple Foxfire!

2. kasatsu-- Normal Foxfire!

3. Hunni-- Normal Foxfire!

4. CutieePiee-- Normal Foxfire!

5. sera-- Blue Foxfire!

6. hiyoko-- Normal Foxfire!

7. XLostxDestinyX-- Normal Foxfire!

8. Goddesss-- Green Foxfire!

9. Dunkel.Prinzessin-- Normal Foxfire!

10. IvySpring-- Purple Foxfire!

Ryuukokoro

Wow, the dice sure liked you guys tonight! >.> There was only a 1 in 12 chance of getting a twin item, and two of you got it haha.

sera

CutieePiee

Wow, thanks Ryuu! Looks like I'm all set when time comes for breeding season. :D

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu is almost afraid to say this aloud but... no breeding season for Okibi. ^^ They are available to breed at any time. There's a thread in the Breeding Forum here for posting forms. :D It's old, I'll go bump it now... *putters off*

CutieePiee

Quote from: Ryuukokoro on February 16, 2010, 09:41:27 PM
Ryuu is almost afraid to say this aloud but... no breeding season for Okibi. ^^ They are available to breed at any time. There's a thread in the Breeding Forum here for posting forms. :D It's old, I'll go bump it now... *putters off*

*gasps & runs off to see*

Sunchaser

lol you should fear me ryuu :-p especially when i get more fires MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IvySpring

Breeding items?! What happens if we have no Okibi :[

Venus and Zephyr

Sunchaser

You can ask people if you can use theirs. I will let you use some of mine if you dont have any :)

IvySpring

Ooo really? Thanks! I'll PM you later- *runs off to run errands*

Venus and Zephyr

Ryuukokoro

"Michiko, will you come flying with me? We'll soar the skies and look down on the beautiful land below with only the moonlight to guide our way."

Ryuukokoro

"Na'saia, I never heard of a stallion like myself. It's such a comfort to no longer be alone. May we go somewhere and talk?"

Tribe

Oh she is lovely :D her eyes stand out so well against her body. Ill have to think about a name!

Ryuukokoro

"Estrian, if you do not fear my darkness, I would be honored to take to the skies with you."