News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Little Apple Heart Kingdom - Clover Dragon Customs

Started by Poupou, February 20, 2010, 08:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

im hoping 3 more slots will open up XD i have thses three personas i need to start out..they are very umm special lol you wouldnt believe what i based them on.

YourLoveOnly

I need a ton more as well.. I'm hoping more will open after your trip, I'm not expecting you to open up anymore for now. Good luck over there ^^

Poupou

Thanks YLO *Hugs* Thank you so much :)

I don't *think* I will open more... I'll be pretty busy tonight/tomorrow getting ready for the trip.  (Here's hoping there's no snow or the trip will be cancelled D: )

Tonight I'm putting everything in the bags, making sure we have everything for the week, I'm leaving in a hour or so to get my hair and nails done for the weekend too! XD  I'm really happy my parents are helping me with the gas, so I can actually spend some monies on this... but sshhh! don't tell! >.> 

BUT knowing me, I just may open one or two slots just to keep the time passing... I wouldn't be surprised if I did LOL! XD

And awe nobody entered the doodle contest.... Oh well! XD

*pokes Hunni* Did you read your PM? :)

YourLoveOnly

That passed already? Aww, I had meant to enter.
But I wanted something I have a hard time drawing, so yea.. xD

Poupou

Ryuukokoro

Oh ack I forgot all abotu the doodle contest! *flails unhappily*

Poupou

Well, since I'm not going anywhere today, I guess I will open some slots here.  ;)

If you claim your slots and send payment before I leave, they WILL be done before I leave.
If you claim your slot but don't send the payment and I have to leave, then I'll let you know and it will wait until I come back.

It's just to pass the time really.  I'm really bored, I want to leave and I am stuck here since last night. So ya. >.>

The Pixie mutation is now available, and I've upped the prices a little. :)

I will also try to hold a free event if I have the time.  My hubby is trying to cheer me up by taking me to the mall and we have some papers we need to give my FIL.  >.>

PonyMama

PonyMama

Name : Yaretzi
Owner : PonyMama

Body Color : 0092FF
Marking(s) : HDapple
Marking(s) Color(s) : Black
Mutation(s) : Pixie
Mutation(s) Color(s) : FF0D21 & FFA700
Eyes Color : 1300FF

if I coudl use this: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m106/Pou_Lahk/-6-%20Vouchers/PonyMamaCustom1.png

and thank you

hiyoko

I added some things, I'll pay more if needed.^^

Name : Michiko
Owner : hiyoko

Body Color : body- white, ears- pink tips that fade to yellow (if this is okay ^^)
Marking(s) : stripes? If not swirls
Marking(s) Color(s) : teal
Mutation(s) : pixie
Mutation(s) Color(s) : wings- blue that fades to yellow, antennas- yellow
Eyes Color : light blue
If no mutations are chosen, do you want the tiny horns? : no

PonyMama

Poupou

Alright PM, I'll cert her now then! :D

And now, waiting for hiyoko's approval. ^_^

hiyoko

Poupou

Not at all.  I didn't consider the stripes as custom markings since I already plan to have stripes as an official marking.  Though they will not be exactly the same so yours keeps it's 'unique-ness'. :)

I'll cert both girls right now!  Sorry for the wait, but I've been really busy trying to find some old papers for the hubby and they were in the last box I looked in, of course.  XD

Poupou

Okay guys, it's your call on this one!  Should it stay or go?  The hair I mean. XD
I was playing with my graphic tablet and came up with this... so now I have to know if I should keep it as a mutation or not.

This is also my first real try at doing something other than just coloring simple things with my tablet so please bare with me if the quality sucks. XD

hiyoko

I want it!! :o ;D I should have wait, that hair would have looked great on Michiko.>.<

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Poupou

hiyoko, it's not too late to have it added if you'd like. :)

I think I would be this at 4K so if you want it, just tell me and I'll add it to her now.
Oh and colors please? XD

YourLoveOnly

Would I be able to get custom markings? If I can then could I please claim all remaining slots? xD
I'm gonna start on mimicing my garden nom army.

Poupou

Well, there is only one slot left, really.  It's just I haven't updated it with PonyMama and hiyoko's names. :)

And as long as it's not *too* complicated, I can do custom markigns. *nods*

hiyoko

That would be awesome!^^ Since she's going to have hair, is it too late to have her ears changed to white? If it is, than just navy blue hair.^^

Hair- navy blue, with pink than yellow tips

Poupou

It can definitly be changed! It's quite easy to do.  I'll do it after diner though, I'm really hungry right now. @_@

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

Could you do him, using the pixie mutation?

If so, what would that cost me? ^^

Poupou

For the body it would be easy, though I'm not sure I could replicate the wings to be honest... it seems like brushes were used, is it possible?  That or the artist is extremely good! :O

So yeah, if you're okay to go with something inspired from, then I'd try to do it. :)

Poupou

Do you like it, hiyoko? ^_^

hiyoko

Ryuukokoro

Omg that is the CUTEST fluffy hair I've ever seen! Definitely will try to snag a fluffy C.Drag someday! ^.^

YourLoveOnly

Something with the right colors and kinda similair is fine.
I can give you all of his hex codes if that helps?
And what would he cost me? ^^

Poupou

YLO - I'm sorry, I was hoping for you to post this before I went to bed last night.. Now I'm leaving so I don't have the time to do it.  I will work on it when I come back though. :)

I don't have the time to do a pricing, I'll do it later. *nods*

Alright, so ... I'm going to miss you all!!! Take care of Secundi while I'm away! lol!  ;D

Poupou xx

Ryuukokoro

*big hugs for Pou* Secundi will always be waiting for you when you return, and we will welcome you back with big cheers, friend. ^^

Poupou

Okay, so here's the pricing for YLO, if you are still interested in your custom. :)

Starting Price - 7K
Custom markings - 5K
Pixie Mutation - 15K
Total - 27K

Since the custom markings are quite simple, I've decided to put it at the lowest price available for markings.

If you're fine with this, let me know and I'll get to work on it asap! ^_^

YourLoveOnly

*sends SG* Sounds great. I want an army, no matter how much it will cost me.
.. Maybe we can do a pet trade once I'm caught up with the remaining customs from The Jaeman Prophecy?

Poupou

Sure thing! I plan on opening a thread for non-secundi pet trades at some point.  Should be fun. :)

Edit ; I'll get to work now while the kids are gone with their dad!!! x3

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu will totally be stalking for non-secundi pet trades. >:3

Poupou

YourLoveOnly

=o Those wings!! <333 They blew me away O.o

He is gorgeous, but would it be possible to make the bicoloring on the ears a bit more obvious? The entire body pattern is in two colors, just like the spots on his rump. If it makes it easier, the hex codes used for the Nom's body pattern are #994b00 and #33170a (I believe I forgot to mention those earlier).

Poupou

I'm glad you like the wings!!!  :D

Okay so what do you think of this?

Edit : It's kinda impossible to do the markings on the back and the tail because of the way they are so I hope it's okay. XD

YourLoveOnly

Oooh, that is perfect, thanks <3
And it's okay not to do any tail markings ^^
He looks amazing ^^

*stalks for more slots*

YourLoveOnly

Wait, I see more slots! xD

I want the remaining slots! Will edit with forms asap. ^^

CutieePiee

Custom Form
Name : Blessings
Owner : CutieePiee

Body Color : White
Marking(s) : Panda
Marking(s) Color(s) : Pastel rainbow (if possible)
Mutation(s) Color(s) : Pastel cyan & pastel pink/ Light yellow antennae
Eyes Color : Lavender
If no mutations are chosen, do you want the tiny horns? : N/A

Total: 28k (correct me if I'm wrong)

Math

Do you do custom markings? I would love to get a mimic of my cat Cielo. :) She isn't a tabby or anything and her markings are fairly simple to do. :)

Poupou

YLO - Thank you for liking my dragons so much. *Hugs* But I think I will only allow people to claim one slot at a time now to give everyone a fair chance at claiming slots. :)

So you can get another slot if you'd like, and say if there is still slots available after 24 hours, you can claim another slot. ^_^

*goes to edit the rules to make things more official*

Poupou

Math - Yes, I've decided to do custom markings.  They will go from 5K (lowest price for markings) to whatever I feel is appropriate for more complex markings.

Did you have a picture of your cat?  :)

Math

I do have some pictures of her. (I have a selection of around 600 on my old computer but I can scrounge some up) :)

I'll take a slot please. :)

Tribe

Name : Marder
Owner : Hunni

Body Color : Dark Purple
Marking(s) : Hdapple & Hero
Marking(s) Color(s) : Black & White
Mutation(s) Color(s) : Golden Yellow Wings & atenna
Eyes Color : One light blue one dark red
If no mutations are chosen, do you want the tiny horns? :none

35k total