News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Little Apple Heart Kingdom - Clover Dragon Customs

Started by Poupou, February 20, 2010, 08:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poupou

Awe so lovely <3

I was going to ask if you had a picture where you can see her full body, but I think I can manage with the mimics. :)

Math

Thank you <3 I never knew it was possible to love a pet so much until I got her in late 2008. I just started leash training her yesterday. :)

Okay. :) I would have given you a full body one, but I still haven't gotten the pictures from my old computer yet.

YourLoveOnly

Name: Aisha
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Mutation: Pixie
Reference:
Price: lemme know ^^

I think the hair mutation is missing from the available options? Yes, I am actually plotting future customs after I'm done with my Garden Nom army xD

Poupou

You are absolutely right, YLO.  I haven't updated the hair mutation yet.  Silly me!  I'll do it later, right now I can't seem to focus on anything with that evil headache. x.o

@Math - How is she doing? When I had a cat, I tried it but the poor guy didn't really like it.  He was terrified of everything - poor buddy.  But I loved him so much, he was my cat. <3  It's just sad I've lost all my pictures of him when my stupid ex left me.  And he took the cat with him because I was leaving for university... Ozzy being a really anxious cat, I didn't have a choice but to let him go with that moron because first he couldn't live with anybody else and second, the place where I was staying didn't allow cats. 

Now he's gone and I've been missing him since that day when I left for uni.  Never got to see him again because my ex 'lost' him... I still blame myself to this day for this, almost 10 years after it happened.. I don't think I'll ever get another cat like him, he was really special.

Baaaaah you are getting me emotional and it was not even planned.  Sorry for the ramblings lol! XD

Ryuukokoro

Poupou

Thanks Ryuu. x3 I feel silly now haha

How's this Cutiee? :)

CutieePiee

Poupou

I got her certed for you.  ;)

Hunni & Math - Still waiting on payment to be sent for your customs before I start working on them. :)

YourLoveOnly

I'm still waiting on a price to send payment xD

Poupou

YourLoveOnly

Poupou

So sorry for being late with these... hubby stole the computer from me.  Said I was on the computer way too much and that it was his turn to enjoy it.  Silly men playing silly war games are silly, I tell you! *shakes fist* >.>

But anyway!  ;D

How's this Hunni? :)

SplitX

Ryuukokoro

Poupou

Thanks guys!  Hopefully Hunni will think the same! XD

Here's Math's custom -

How do you like it? :)

Poupou

Annnnnnd YLO's .. I did color her lines, thought it would be pretty.  If you'd prefer black lines let me know. :3

red_uni387

I don't think I have Passion Fruit yet....so whoo customs! XD

Name : Passion Fruit
Owner : red_uni387

Body Color : 124|000|214
Marking(s) : socks
Marking(s) Color(s) : white
Mutation(s) : unihorn
Mutation(s) Color(s) : magenta
Eyes Color : light pink
If no mutations are chosen, do you want the tiny horns? : Yes or No - If so, what color? N/A

Ryuukokoro

wait, are slots open? >.> I don't see any open spots in the slot list.

Tribe

red_uni387

XD red fails lol

I only saw the 'if slots are open you can claim' part

Poupou

Haha yeah, sorry about that... it's kinda tricky if you don't read it carefully! XD

Taking a break from customs for a while, I'll see how tradings go.  And then maybe I'll be done with revamping the breeding season process...and that would mean babies! :O

red_uni387

I don't have any to breed though xD

*runs off to trade forum*

Ryuukokoro

Tribe

Oh i have all my pairs perfectly set up to :D babies i lurve them. Atans my lone boy though im sure i can get him a breed this season...if i decide i want to share his smexy naviness >.>

YourLoveOnly

Trading? Breeding? Eeeee, awesome! :D

And Aisha is gorgeous so you can cert her ^^
I like the colored lines, fits her perfectly.

Tribe

YLO you making me want nom mimics now XD i love how the wings look!

Math

Cielo turned out lovely! You have her as a male though on the cert, so that's the only thing that needs changed. :)