Wild Ponies | Project Redo (updates & news) [high wild stat giveaway]

Started by Tribe, February 21, 2010, 10:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

Well i have come to the conclusion that the adoptable though maybe fun for some wasnt right for others because it wasnt very interactive well now it is :D There will be rps opened up, compeitions & general interaction. So this is my project redo!

Below will be my splurge area for all my ideas.
---

New Photobucket

Here you will find your own owners folder with your horses and stat cards
http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/ad213/WildPoniesSec/

---

New Certs (stat cards)

Ive decided what slows me down SOO much on delivering is certing the pony. Instead of certs there will now be stat cards to go with each pony, so no cert on the horse but in your owners folder each pony will have its card. This also makes the ponies completely tradeable at any point :D

Stat Cards

---

Stat Information

Each horse has 5 stat places for points. Ill describe each below.

Coat is given at birth & can be raised with items or grand points, its depends on the quality & color of the coat.

Mutation is given at birth & can be raised with items or grand points, it depends on the quality & proper stack up of the mutation(s).

Strength is given at birth & earned through competition.

Agility is given at birth & earned through comepeition.

Conformation is given at birth & earned through compeition.

The higest each stat goes is 10 points. At the time when all stats are filled at 10 points the horse is considered a champion.

---

Items to raise coat & mutation.

If a horse is grown there is no possible way to raise this, however when it is still in the foaling transition you can add items to it to add more mutations or give it a better quality coat adding to its stat points.

---

Competition

Every month there will be three compeitions where points can be earned for your stat cards. If you horse places 1st-3rd in any of the competitions they will compete in the grand show where they will be awarded points that you can add to any of thier stats (a great way to add to adult horses coat & mutation stats)

---

Horses with high stats

Will first be worth more themselves however this will also effect thier offspring both in quality & quanity.

---

Point Bags

At the time of customs you will be allowed to buy point bags to go with your customs. You can buy them in bags of 5 10 & 20. You can only however add them to your custom horse & they must be orderd at the time of your custom.

---

If you are owed something please please post here. This will allow me to get it done before doing other horses (the horses in the photobucket that need de-certed & given a stat card).

---

A Warning

Everything wild ponies is on slow go status so please expect a little longer wait for your ponies!

---

The show must go on.

I know it sucks waiting for events so i must point you in a few directions. Firstly towards the cyo, its floating around here somewhere. Just a warning after the cyo the kalua breed will be retired, only mutated horses will be fantasy. Greater mutation horses can be any color  & design.

I will do some things here & there in this thread for horses with awesome stat cards! so keep a look out.

Tribe

Have suggetions or questions? feel free to post them ill answer/keep track of them here

Tribe

Trading

Open Now

While im working on doing all the already certed ponies i will be allowing trading since ill already be running about photobucket anyways. You may trade any horse you have wether it be in the old photobucket or the new.

Rules for trading

You may trade for anthing other then USD.
Please be fair dont over charge for you ponies.
Always be sure the trade is solid, if i move the pony and you dont get your end of the deal im not likely to move the pony back to your owner folder its to much work to try to get something done then have to undo it when your already busy.

Please PM me your trade with the following subject

Wild Ponies Trade

& form in the subject area

Pony Image:
New Owner:
New Name:(if it'll have one)
Traded for?:

If this is pmed like so ill ignore the pm just a warning.

Tribe

Wild Stat Card Giveaway

Winner:Yourloveonly

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser

Ravvana

Tribe

Im going to do my best to get at least some of the older horses de-certed and get thier stat cards done and in the new photobucket. My husband though will be taking the computer with him when he goes to the tattoo shop so from like 4-9 i wont have the computer though ill be able to be on via mobile (though i cant do much there)

Tribe

Drawing For Wild Stat Card

Winner #5
Your Love Only

Via random.org and its little random number generator.

Ill get the horse to it uploaded!

Tribe

yourloveonly heres the boy that goes to that stat card...

O.o..hes an elemental, earth acutally. Hes considered a great mutation and his coat is a grey yes but as a foal he was a chesnut and the quality is the best it could be so thats where he gets the 10 points on it.

Tribe

Ohh a pou is in my thread *hugs* was waiting for you to get back on >.>

Tribe

Just updating.
Tonight ill be working on forum and imports into photobucket.

Tribe

and an auction for a mare thats very special in her own thread though.