News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: $USD Fundraiser (slots full)

Started by Ravvana, March 03, 2010, 01:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Ravvana

Okay, Math, I'll try that :) I'll PM you my address?

And I'll go ahead and open one more slot, so YLO gets her slot, too XD Then I'll probably close this thread, unless anyone else jumps in expressing more interest.

Math

Yep. :) I'll try to get the money out tomorrow after school, the post office isn't open right now.

Can I get two packages with one slot?

Ravvana

Yes, you can get as many packages at once as you'd like :)

Math

Okay, I'll get 2 C packages and 1 E package please. :) One of my customs is going to YLO in trade for one of her Samoyed pups, so I'll be filling out 3 forms and she'll fill out the other. All the paddocks are going to me though. :)

Math

Name: Lukas
Owner: Math
Breed: Gaited
Coat: Bay with two stockings on the hind legs. He has a star and a small snip as well. :)
Reference Picture/s: N/A

Name: Hayden
Coat: Tovero
Reference Picture/s:

(that is a ref. for her face)

(and for her body)

Name: Alexis
Coat: Dapple grey (crystal blue eyes) with one sock on her front right foot and a white snip. :)
Reference Picture/s:

Pinkshadow

darn i was going to ask for the slot too :P

BabyKittenCandy

Meh... i didnt manage to make any money to spend.. *wonders how her bank acc is looking atm and if she has some spare mulah*

Ravvana

Quote from: Pinkshadow on March 14, 2010, 04:09:34 PM
darn i was going to ask for the slot too :P

Okay, will open maybe two more slots. Just don't want to beat a dead horse, so to speak, by continuing to open slots without any interest.

Tribe

I wonder ravv, i can get a gift card can i send money from it through pay pal? If so id like to nab a couple customs and a couple paddocks>.>

Tribe

Well wait a moment..will there ever be packages like this love for sg? or are those basically tags only? Just wondering because i wanted the package with two customs & two foaling paddocks but now i see that the one package is $15 for the two horses (i was looking at the non owners one i guessXD) and i dont know that i can wrangle that much.

YourLoveOnly

The one for Math's customs:
Name: Holler (I traded my previous horse named Holler ;))
Owner: YourLoveOnly
Breed: Pony
Coat: err, bay tobiano or sabino paint?
Reference Pic:

Package B (my own slot)
Name: 3 Weeks, She Sleeps
Coat: tell me? and could she have blue eyes maybe?
Reference Pic:

Name: Breakfast After Ten
Coat: no clue.. I think the real horse that was mimiced was some sort of champagne? but that's not coded for TheStable anyway :P
Reference Pic:

Pinkshadow

Will take a SLOT :D Get you forms tomorrow dear, as im about to sleep i think :O

Ravvana

Quote from: Hunni on March 14, 2010, 04:41:03 PM
Well wait a moment..will there ever be packages like this love for sg? or are those basically tags only? Just wondering because i wanted the package with two customs & two foaling paddocks but now i see that the one package is $15 for the two horses (i was looking at the non owners one i guessXD) and i dont know that i can wrangle that much.

Golden tags are essentially the same as the customs in the packages.

Ravvana

Ravvana

I coded her as grey w/ blanket (or could change to leopard, your call):

I coded him as buckskin silver dapple:

red_uni387

Breakfast after Ten is soooo pretty :D

springacres

:O :O :O *ogles YLO's pretties; now needs a buckskin silver dapple herself*

Ravvana

I was so happy with how to turned out :) *pats him*

YourLoveOnly

Oooh I love them both! ^^

I think these are my favourite breed now.

And anyway you code them is fine, you're the genetic expert xD
I thought she was some kind of paint with leopard spots :P
And either flaxen or silver dapple because of the pale mane with redish undertone?

Pinkshadow

2 x Package C

Name: Jason
Owner: Pinkshadow
Coat: ?? Red dun ??
Reference Picture/s: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Urbanherovantbarreeltje.JPG with silver dapple and splash paint

Name: Starshine
Coat: ??
Reference Picture/s: http://missiontice.ac-besancon.fr/college_edgar_faure/IMG/jpg/falabella2.jpg

Name: Coco
Reference Picture/s: http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/gallery/2001/08/09/zorse.jpg Wiith some splash or frame paint and base ; Golden Buckskin

Name: Zack
Reference Picture/s: http://www.cwrw.net/PPad/CherokeeBlueR.jpg

Money Sent ;)

Ravvana

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on March 15, 2010, 04:23:09 AM
Oooh I love them both! ^^

I think these are my favourite breed now.

And anyway you code them is fine, you're the genetic expert xD
I thought she was some kind of paint with leopard spots :P
And either flaxen or silver dapple because of the pale mane with redish undertone?

I posted this in the main thread, but I am certainly up for discussion on her and that stallion if you want me to change anything <3 Some reference pictures are hard to code, especially with more unusual colors.

Fwuffly

Oh my Gaited Horses have arrived and they are perfect!!  Thank you Rav!

Ravvana

Red dun flaxen splash (silver dapple doesn't show on red bases):

Chestnut flaxen blanket:

Blue dun frame overo:

Golden buckskin fram overo:

Poupou

Ravvana

Silvanon is to be thanked for Coco XD I had a little, um, accident, in which I colored the requested mare on the stallion lineart x_X;; *headdesk* Silvanon was kind enough to step in and color the mare for me, as my brain was already mush XD

Poor little Bloo (short for "Blooper") XD *pats him*

Pinkshadow

OMG RAVV!! They are to die for <3 but if i ask you reeeal nicely , could you add a bit of red/base colour on the back leg , i didnt imagin him sooo white there , but only if u like and want , they are totally gourgoes anyway <33

Ravvana

On Jason? That will be no problem, just let me finish equips first :)

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Ravvana on March 15, 2010, 05:40:41 PM
On Jason? That will be no problem, just let me finish equips first :)

No hurry dear ;) Thaaanks so much :D

Ravvana

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

Payment has been sent, dear. Thank you! ^^

Math

I sent the money through Paypal instead. :) (I decided I couldn't wait... so I convinced my parents to let me use Paypal)

Ravvana

Math:

YLO:

(Coded as bay tovero - tobiano/sabino)

YourLoveOnly

.. Ravv, my horses snuck off to PonyMama xD
Can I have her back? :P

But she's gorgeous, really <3

Ravvana

Haha, PonyMama is so sneaky, isn't she? XD

*goes to fix*

Ravvana

red_uni387

YLO you have such pretty ponies! :D

*bows to Rav*

YourLoveOnly

It's just a matter of finding pretty references or think of crazy genetic combos xD
And after that it's all Ravv's talent. <3

She is very very gorgeous. Now I am torn between her and Picking Up Pieces for my favourite pony O.o

Math

Will there be anymore slots open later at one point? I need to get some more stallions and mares for my Gaited barn that I'm planning. ;)

Ravvana

I'll probably open a few slots early each month, unless RL is too busy. Early April, then :)

red_uni387

will there ever be SG sales for tags? It seems like those with USD to spend have the advantage here, cause everyone's buying new horses and will only trade for other horses....

Ravvana

There most certainly will be :) I won't usually be doing this many $USD customs in a month; I did a lot this month to pay for Sean's portrait. And because I've been doing so many for $USD, I don't want to burn out by opening a lot of SG customs at the same time. Like I mentioned earlier, early April should have more events and SG sales.

And, to be honest, I gave out 100+ horses in February for free during the birthday celebration. I don't really feel like I'm being overly limited regarding free/SG distribution...

YourLoveOnly

I have also seen you trade quite a lot of tags for kennel puppies too ^^

red_uni387

awesome, shall be looking forward to April then~

I didn't say that you weren't, just that those with USD have an advantage cause they can participate both in these customs and any events that you hold :)