Second Earth - The Jaeman Prophecy: Breeding Season + free Dating Game!

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 10, 2010, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

(click banner to go to website)

It's time for breeding season :D
This season is for Jaemo only, the Ponee aren't quite ready to breed yet.
Most important information is in the next posts.
You can find all other information you might want on the website, including an owner list.

Dating Game
A special kind of breeding to let YLO have some fun. In this game I will randomly pick a male and female to breed together. I was constantly selecting pairs in my head and dreaming up foals that I now actually wanna color xD

All of the Dating Game breedings will result in two foals and the owner of each parent gets a foal.
No fee needs to be paid, this is a free game. You may enter as many horses as you want.
Remember, females can breed once per season and males can breed twice, so you can enter a stallion into a regular breeding as well.

No slots, I will randomly pick a pair whenever I feel like it and this will end when breeding season closes.

To enter post pictures of the pet(s) you want entered and put the following code at the top of your post:
[size=12pt][b][color=purple]I WANNA DATE![/color][/b][/size]

Regular Breeding
I have opened up a few more slots. These are first-to-post, so just post the form to claim a slot.
You can claim these even if you already got a slot before and you can claim more than one too.

1. Pinkshadow
2. TheLeet
3. Lookky
4. hiyoko
5. YourLoveOnly
6. Poupou
7. red_uni387
8. Echowing
9. Spixy
10. Hunni
11. hiyoko
12. Willow

Breeding form:
[color=skyblue][b][size=12pt]I WANNA HAVE BABIES![/size][/b][/color]
Father: <Insert Image Here> OR "Bachelor"
Mother: <Insert Image Here>
Would you like having a throwback? Yes/No

Stud/RB permission needs to be posted in bolded red.
Just include who you are giving permission to use which horse, no form needed.

I have simplified the form because no one has RPed their pets yet.
Remember, if you RP your horses you can get extra foals and you can breed out of season so it's highly recommended :D

YourLoveOnly

General Information

--> Females can mate once every season. Males can mate twice.

-> When people want to use your horse you can ask for one of the offspring or work out another trade, but you may not ask for any currency (virtual or real). Please post permission in bolded red.

-> Tamed and Feral horses can interbreed without any trouble. You will get a mix of both types.

-> Species can interbeed and you will get a mix of each species. When breeding a Blessed to any of the other species the chances of a foal becoming a Blessed is only 20%. In Horned x Winged pairings, there will be a 1% chance that a Blessed will be born. With interbreeding there will be a 5% chance that each offspring will be infertile.

-> If your mare does not have a mate, you can say they bred with a random bachelor stallion. However, due to the fact that she will have to raise the foal alone, only 1 foal will be born (if 5 or more RPs are linked to the mother, then 2), and there will be a 10% mortality rate.

-> If you say yes to throwbacks, there is a 10% chance that one of the foals will look completely different than its parents, perhaps from its grand- or great-grandparents. If those are unknown.. well, who knows what you could get then!

The numbers of foals

Common x Common: 2-4 foals
Common x Horned: 1-3 foals
Common x Winged: 1-3 foals
Common x Blessed: 1-2 foals

Horned x Horned: 2-3 foals
Horned x Winged: 1-2 foals
Horned x Blessed: 1-2 foals

Winged x Winged: 2-3 foals
Winged x Blessed: 1-2 foals

Blessed x Blessed: 1-2 foals

Any mare x Bachelor: 1 foal

Receiving the foals

-> When the foals arrive, a new post will be made. Please then tell me which foal goes to whom, and whether or not they have been born (yes, you can let them die at birth if you wish). If you wish to RP out the birthing, feel free to do so.

--> A fee must be send for each foal that will be born. The fee is 5K per common foal and 10K per non-common foal. This fee is paid by the person who submits the breeding. You are allowed to ask people to pay you back this fee if you rehome any of the foals, but you may NOT gain any monetary profit.

-> You may only ever keep one of the foals from your Jaemo's breeding. It doesn't matter how many times you breed them, only ONE per person unless you have a special voucher.

-> You may not in any way sell off any of the foals. You can trade them, but you can't make any monetary profit (virtual or real currency). You have the option to give any unwanted foals back to me for rehoming. You may also give them away yourself in a RP contest or free raffle or any other free way, but you may not gain profit from them. You can als pretend that they died at birth, because... well, let's face it, it happens.

Pinkshadow

Breeding form:
Father:
Mother:
Would you like having a throwback? Yes

:D

Echowing

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

I have an extra foal bag here -> http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=983.50

If I win a slot may I use it please  :)

Poupou

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:
Would you like having a throwback? Yes :)

YourLoveOnly

@Echo: you can turn in extra foal bags when it's time to send certing info, so no need to decide upfront ^^

Echowing

Ah okay thanks   :)  What exactly do they do? I was figuring it added a foal to a breeding or something but I didn't know for sure ^^

Poupou

YLO - I have a bag with 'orb of your choice' can I use it with my breeding???

YourLoveOnly

There are no breeding items ^^ That's why I have the SG fee for every foal that's born.
You can find inventories on the website and it also says what each item does.

Echo, your bag can be used to keep an extra foal for yourself. Usually you're only allowed to keep one per person per breeding.

Poupou, your bag was part of the Valentine event and will be used later. I defenitely plan on doing a similair event for Halloween, hopefully sooner. Maybe even Easter depending on how long breeding season will last.

hiyoko

red_uni387

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

hiyoko

TheLeet

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

I hope I'm doing it right XD

Tribe

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

I posted urls because i cant get a properties link of the owners list.

And to ensure i get babies XD ill offer a greater mutated pony (no spirit) custom for a slot.
Hunni

hiyoko

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

Spixy

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:
Would you like having a throwback? Yes, but if Penguina carries walruss genes I'll die xD

YourLoveOnly

@hunni: if you just put IMG tags around those urls they should work xD
and I think I wanna accept your bribe once the aquatic lines are finished.. Must have those!

@spixy: don't put ideas into my head O.o

*tries to drag Lookky out of shower so he can post his form*

In the meantime I am coloring Pinkshadow's foals :D
So expect the first bundle of cuties to arrive soon ^^

Lookky

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:
Would you like having a throwback? Yes/No

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow's breeding is done, I'm quite proud of the result :D
Remember there's only a 10% chance that one of the foals will be the result of a throwback, so even if you say yes it's unlikely it will happen ;)

Time for the next breeding! ^^

I first randomized the order and then randomize the actual entries.
I usually do that, don't ask me why xD

Randomizing list:

QuoteThere were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1.Lookky
2.Poupou
3.red_uni387
4.TheLeet
5.hiyoko
6.Echowing
7.Spixy
8.Hunni

And then the result:

Congrats TheLeet, I will start on your breeding right now :D

Edit: TheLeet's breeding is also finished ^^ taking a break now, might do one or two more tonight.
---------------------------------------------
I randomized and finished the next breeding, but forgot to post until I was uploading the foals xD
They took quite a bit of work! O.o More breedings tomorrow, feel free to submit more forms :D
Right now we have 6 unused forms left and 7 remaining slots :o

Random.org said:

7th (unused) form was Lookky's :D Like I said, the breeding was already finished, just forgot to post here until I was posting the foals xD This was a really fun breeding to do, I could really be creative. But it was also a pretty hard and time consuming one O.o Time for bed now!
---------------------------------------------

Aaand the next one!
Random.org says:

*looks for the fifth unused form* ... Congrats hiyoko!

YourLoveOnly

A new game has been posted! :D
I want to put together cute pairs myself too, I have too much inspiration xD
And this is also a chance for people to get a free foal in case you feel the regular fee is too high ;)

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh! *ish inspired*

Buuut regular breeding first I told myself.

Random.org says the lucky winner is Poupou :D

I will do this breeding and cert hiyoko's foal, then take a little break and after that I will do the first Dating Game breeding.

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

Aaaand the first Dating Game pair is.. *drumroffle*

Dunkel's Sun Dance!

aaaand..

Poupou's Zahara!

Babies are posted in the 3rd post of the Foal Arrival thread.
You need to figure out who gets which foal yourselves, please no fighting over them ;)
Foals are numbered #099 and #101 because I have something special planned for #100.

YourLoveOnly

Time for a regular breeding ^^ *runs to random.org*

red_uni387 wins the slot <3 Foals are posted in the Foal Arrival thread :)

.. Still no throwbacks =o

YourLoveOnly

All three remaining regular breedings have been finished :D
Echowing, Spixy and Hunni can find their foals in the Foal Arrival thread ^^

Spixy, you got the only throwback. I didn't see Penguina carry any walrus genes, but I did find dolphin genes in there xD So now you have a dolphin baby :o And who knows what else she carries? ;)

Three more slots open for people who didn't get one yet. On March 19th they will be available to everyone, so you can claim all the remaining slots you want then ^^ In the meantime I will run some more Dating Game rounds.

---
I'm also thinking of adding another game, a breeding pick-a-door where people PM me to submit stallions. Then people can let their mares pick a door and the pair will breed. Two foals will result, one for the owner of each parent. Would anyone be interested in that?

I am thinking of charging a 2,5K entry fee because you don't get to pick both parents but it is possible to get foals of every breed. Does that sound fair? After the cheap Valentine events I would like some SG income, as much as I enjoy coloring all these foals xD The Dating Game will remain free, this is just an extra game where you can actually guarantee yourself a spot. With the Dating Game you can only hope I will pick your horses ;)

---
The next Dating Game couple :D

Pinkshadow's Max Speed!

aaaaand

hiyoko's Serenity!

Foals are in the 3rd post of the Foal Arrival thread :) I hope you like them!
I personally really love the first one ^^

YourLoveOnly

Another Dating Game breeding :D

Lookky's Áine!

aaaand

red_uni387's Wind Dance!

Foals are in the 3rd post of the Foal Arrival thead ^^

YourLoveOnly

In case people missed it, remaining slots are now open for everyone! :D

And I sooo wanna breed Kaimi and Princess together >.<
I hope you guys will breed them together, I could use them as a Dating Game couple but they are so inspiring I wanna do more than 2 foals xD

I will do one more round of the Dating Game (maaaaybe two) and the remaining slots if they get claimed and then breeding season will close.

hiyoko

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:
Would you like having a throwback? no

Pou will post saying it's okay.^^

YourLoveOnly

I love you guys. I do. *runs of plotting foals*
Can't color tonight, I have no time. But I can plot :D

Poupou

Just posting to give hiyoko the permission to use my stallion Kaimi.

I'm so sorry for making you wait like this hiyoko.  I forgot completely.  You should poke me
the next time if it happens again. XD

Willow

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:

Mother:

:D
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Both hiyoko's and Willow's breedings are done, foals are in the Foal Arrival thread.
Those were fun! :D

YourLoveOnly

I think I have given people plenty of time to claim the remaining slots, so I am now closing breeding season. Of course people who RP can breed all the time, info about that can be found on the website. I am also open to bribes and pet trades for those who want to breed out of season.

I hope you all had a blast, I thought it was fun for sure :D
Please don't forget to submit all certing info before the deadline.
Foals that have been given back to me for rehoming will be rehomed once all certing info is submitted so I can rehome them all at once instead of having to make new threads all the time.