SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Cleiteag-Cat: Feather-Fluffs for All! [[Dead Thread]]

Started by xenon, April 23, 2010, 10:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Those specialized bodies rock, I so need some of those xD
Elongate body with some aquatic mutations <3 <3 *dreams*

Teehee, I so need miniature Gryphs at some point. I thought they were about the same size as this Gryph: http://chaos.lostmysanity.net/Gryphons/Images/g65AF.png but if I understand correctly now it would be more like this: http://chaos.lostmysanity.net/Gryphons/Images/g58CF.png right?

Lalala, I am so very very excited about this. *is having trouble picking just two* xD

xenon

They should be a lot of fun, when they start appearing. X3 There's a full-on aquatic body, too, that modifies the general shape as well as the back feet:

And yup! The first girlie is just one with a light-build, though she's rather tiny even for that. :3 The real miniatures are about the size of kittens - maybe a little bit bigger on their good days. xD I haven't made any just yet... Hrmmms.

YourLoveOnly

Really? That's so cute <3

If Noonie could be of similair size to that first girly I would love you, it really fits her. I know it's smaller than the light build is supposed to be, but it would be adorable <3

xenon

Auction has ended! Thank you for the participation, everyone. <3 I am hard at work on the customs. After those are done... who would be interested in a game of Franken-Gryph?

sera

Yes, though i'm about to have to shutdown. xD;  Blast it.

SeaCrest

xenon

It'll probably be a day or two before it happens. XD I still need to work on the customs more, which has been tricky with school going on and beating on me as much as it has been. @_@ But! Soon! :D Possibly next week!

xenon

aaaa so glad this boy is done aaaaa now I just need to finish his daughters aaaaaaa @_@

1 down, four to go! We're making progress! D:

YourLoveOnly

O.o That is so awesome, I wanna know what genes he has! (those genetic codestrings confuse me xD)

sera

BWAHHAHAAA TENTACLE WIN! >3

Hrms, name-y name name. . . Well, i'll pull the same trick as with Lochlaena. xD

He shall be Thaum!  ^^ (From Thaumoctopus mimicus. xD; Bwahahaha!)  So much lllooovveeee, Chao! <333 Thank you, thank you! i can't wait to see his spawn! >3

xenon

Who's up for a game of Franken-Gryph?! >3 The way this'll work is I'll ask for something, and the first person to respond in bold will have that trait chosen! I'll be doing a few special traits, and the rest will just be standard for this one. So, to kick this off. I need...

Wing Type!

SeaCrest

xenon

SeaCrest

It's one trait per round of Franken, right? Never actually took part in a Franken before XD

I can't wait to see! :)

YourLoveOnly

Male!

And I love Roon and Noonie, thank youuu <33
*now to get a starter aerie slot*

xenon

Yeah, we'll keep it at one trait per round unless there's no new people coming in. xD But I'll announce it if that happens.

Tail Type!

Solistia

Claaaaaaaaaaay TAT~♥♥♥♥ *loves on her girly*

She turned out so wonderful xenon!!!! ;o;~<3<3

Dragon (with a bladed end)

xenon

What a fascinating creature we're making here! >3 Now I need...

Ear type?

xenon

kasatsu

xenon

Seems like we're good to go on traits... How about a Base Color?

xenon

Willow

Lionfish markings!

If that's possible >3>'
Sneaky ref;
clicky

By the way, this may seem silly, but I hadn't saved the image of my female from the auction, could you please repost it so I can save it :3
~Willow

xenon

Gah! You picked a tricksy one! X3 -shakes fist at!!-
And sure thing. <3 Here she is: http://chaos.lostmysanity.net/Gryphons/Images/g66AF.png

Next.. Marking Color!

YourLoveOnly

*stalks around*
This is so much fun to watch too. Next time I shall wait to pick a more interesting thing instead of gender xD

YourLoveOnly

xenon

-pokes at the board- anyone else want to play? I'm gonna give it until 16:00:00, then the game will be opened for anyone to respond, even if they already have.

Willow

xenon

Anything else our boy should have?

This is kind of a free for all. Any other trait or color or pattern is game, but I'll only be taking the first one!

YourLoveOnly

xenon

Alright! We have a cobalt male with lime green lionfish striping, a hummingbird beak, feathered ears, horns, feathered wings, and a bladed dragon tail!

...well then. XD I'll get to work on this guy within the next few days, and the winner will be announced then!

YourLoveOnly

That is gonna be one interesting fellow!

And I was wondering, do you still plan on opening a starter aerie slot?
And if so, do you think it will be this month or not?
Not to rush you <3 It's just that I'm trying to figure out what to spend my money on XD
If you won't open them until June I will buy some stuff from Solistia, but if a slot opens I will go with yours instead. Because these are really really addictive!

xenon

I do plan on doing that! It'll probably end up being in June, just so that I can work through my backlog before getting started. <3 -needs to finish up Sera's breeding, then get the stuff rolling for the LJ-draw and a few other assorted bits and pieces- @_@ But June is a good estimate, I think! :D

YourLoveOnly

Breeding will be after that, right? Otherwise I need to find a male to borrow!

June is good. I shall go order from Solistia then ^^

Solistia

I'm excited for June as well (my birth month! >w< )

You can borrow one of my boys if you don't have one by then YLO (I can only use one after all XD)

xenon

Yeah, breedings will probably end up being after the next round of custom slots, so starter Aeries are included!

-runs off to get to work on stuffs- @_@

SeaCrest

xenon

-falls over and dies- Customs... finished. <3

Now to move on to the hundred other things I ooooowe~~

YourLoveOnly

O.o Those are total insanity! Awesome, but insane xD

Aaaand I see a new avatar =o

xenon

Yes indeed you do! One of my bestest friends got it for me as a surprise giftie, and I had to use it. xD It's my character Apocalypse.. ..wearing his best friend as a costume, I guess. It makes me laugh pretty hard, though. XD

YourLoveOnly

That's awesome! XD

((By the way I am designing an aquatic custom, do you think it's possible to get me examples of all the aquatic traits like those little preview pics you posted for me on the first page? <33 Or basically any examples pics you can throw my way would be loved XD Those are sooo helpful! ^^ And I totally forgot to add Aquatic to the Aerie levels O.o I guess that'd be the $35 level along with Bipedal and Elongate?))

xenon

Oh man, I would love to, but I sadly don't have any examples drawn up of them just yet. >< If you let me know which ones you'd like examples of, though, I would be delighted to doodle something up for you to look at. <3 That will probably happen tomorrow, just since I should (theoretically) be heading to bed soon. @_@

YourLoveOnly

What time is it there? It's 11.30 AM here XD

*goes to search through her list*
Webbed, leg fins, wing fins, aquatic wings (mostly to visualize the difference between them. by the way, which one of those two is included by default? O.o)

I know what finned tail and ears would be (finned tail is the shark tail included by default right? and the ears are a given), so those are not neccessary. I also think I've seen all the tentacles after sera's order of madness XD And I think that's it for aquatic traits? ^^

I think in general I know what all of the traits are, except for legs. A lot of the leg modifiers have me very confused XD And there are two things on the list I'd like to know the difference between: leg wings, listed under leg modifiers and wings on claws/hands listed under wing traits.

((And I think it's save to assume all tentacles except head tentacles are now level 5, right? I actually have all the traits written down by type instead of level to make sure I never skip over any of them so I need to update prices accordingly ^^))

sera

Tentacles are uber love. x3  And now super expensive, sorry, guys. xD;;;;  In theory i knew wot Thaum and Lochlaena's babies would look like, but the reality totally ate wot was in my brain.

SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU, CHAO!!!!! <3

*goes to study responsible breeding pamphlet* xD;;; 

And i'm going to need a little bit to come up with names for those gorgeous, gorgeous lovelies! <333

YourLoveOnly

They are $1 extra per trait now. But admit it, they are total insanity xD
So I think they were priced low to begin with and this is just more fair ^^
And it's meant to be rare, so all is good for me.

*continues plotting*

I still love your Lochlaena!

xenon

gargh, apologies. >< Today ended up eating me pretty big and I didn't manage to get anything scanned. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I promise! D:

And yes, tentacles (other than head tentacles) are getting a $1 price bump to save my poor brain. xD <3 Sorry if this is really disappointing to anyone, if you have a serious problem with the change just let me know and I apologize for the unhappiness. x_x

YourLoveOnly

They are very complicated, more complicated than regular wings/leg traits and also meant to be rare so I don't think it is unfair at all <3

And real life comes first, don't worry! I have enough time to plot so it's all okay. And I know all about crazy busy days :P

Solistia

You crazy tentacle woman you, sera's babies look amazing!!! (Definitely worth a price increase XD)