News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Air~Fish~ Request Adaptations Here

Started by Garney, September 26, 2009, 07:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garney

Despite the Faes and dogs and work to do at our new home here, the Fish demanded attention. A short little update mostly, just so no one forgets about them.

But really, they're acclimating a lot better than I expected and their agency is almost completely set up.

http://www.secundi.net/agencypage.php?ID=4

The last PonyIsland spawning resulted in several eggs, some of which haven't gotten into owner folders yet. But once they do, they'll all hatch and the fishes will be cleared for their first spawning here on Secundi.

Garney has discovered an Adaptation Bauble which immediately acclimates your fish to the Secundi way of doing things. And the Seeing Eye bauble is even more powerful than we had thought.

Garney

This postie here is all I need, feel free to play with your fishes. Mostly for updates and adaptations, but an event might sneak in if I find the time.

- Gather up the last PI spawn eggs
- Convince those eggs to hatch
- Adapt some fish into Secundi by:

... you post here after you have an Adaptation Bauble. One bauble per fish, like all baubles they get used up after one use. Make sure you have enough baubles for all the fish you bring to me. If there isn't a name on your fish's cert, please post one.

The Adaptation process: Your fish leave your Owner folder on the gallery, and move to the Secundi folder (just for a backup really: http://www.lemontoss.com/fish/gallery2/v/Secundi/). These fish retain their certs with name and owner. If you trade fish in the Secundi system I won't know it and they won't update, it's not for that, it's just a just in case my harddrive crashes and burns. If you really want something there updated, just drop me a message.
Your fish go to your pets page minus the name and owner stuff of the cert, but with the nicely colored bubbles. There you can buy items for them, train them, level them, sell them, whatever you want.

And once things get a little more settled:
- First Secundi spawning
- New type of fishy (may go before spawning depending on my mood)

So all the other baubles and things in the Store are very handy =3 you can even buy (reserve) spawn locations now! =O

The old Seeing Eye bauble now available in the store doesn't just let you guess a fish in a game anymore, it lets you call a fish from further distances, whatever specific fish you want (think custom coupon of sorts).

Lectral

Sunchaser

SplitX

-ponders- I could've sworn I had at least 2! Hmm. Maybe I was a bad Splitty and didn't name. XD

Sunchaser

should have asked this before but how many baubles of the adaption do we need for our fish? like one per fish or can just one bauble be for all our fish? <.<

Lectral

Import us please!  And we now have names!

<- Sevvi
<- Raleta
<- Ronno
<- Solen
<- Urlev

(You already know why they aren't certed to me)

Lectral

It says you have to have anough baubles for all the fish you want to bring in, so I would guess 1 per fish :D

Garney

These fish probably were won in the last bauble guess, but I can't recall by who.

Bauble guess won by Ryuu, gifted to Poupou

Bauble guess won by Nightflyer
Bauble guess won by Silvanon

Sunchaser

lol im so going to be broke them agian <.< between painted unciorns and now feesh <.< *hangs head* im to much of a stalker lol and that blue looks very familiar but cant tel you why

eta: 21 feesh >.< and i want more lol

SplitX

-ponders- Garney, I wanna say that I might've won the first or second, but I definitely wouldn't wanna be wrong. They look HORRIBLY familiar... and so pretty. :3

Ryuukokoro

*hugs Air Fish* Welcome welcome to Secundi, little fishies. *helps her little hoard settle in*

I am out of SG. XD;; Guess I should hold an event or something, eh? But I managed to afford 2 of the Adaption Baubles!

<-- named Drift

Edit: Made them thumbnails :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I must import the pretty fishies! Just the thumbs since there are alot of them. ()()

And these three also need names so here they are
<-- Victoria

<-- Victor

<-- Blurr

Garney

Dah! Dunkel school! *duck and covers*

Well I found the owners of three of the lost fish, can't find the fourth after scanning 70+ pages. Unless someone can argue the contrary, I'm gifting the speckled greenie to Splitty.

Sunchaser

i have no objections *nods and thinks who the first 6 will be....*

SplitX

;___;
ilu Garney... <3
-snugs- You've made my sick-day awesomesauce.
Well everyone else has.
But still! <3<3 You're so sweet. :D

I suppose I can have her named as an Imported fish?

Ryuukokoro

XD Congrats Spitty on random gifting win! :D

SplitX

-licks Ryuu- Sanku~. <3 I'm really excited, especially 'cause tomorrow's gonna be awful. I've gotta get blood tests, I think, if it's not strep. >>; They're wanting to try to figure out what I have this time.

Garney

Yup, I can just import instead of certing, saves me time XD

SplitX

Aight. I'll just name her as an imported fishie! >:D

Name: Akiko

<3 Yey~!

Garney

So what do you guys thinks... once a fish is imported it gets deleted from your gallery owner folder? I'm thinking it might be confusing if you have imported and not imported fishes all mixed up in there, but I would like to keep them off Secundi somewhere for your conveniences of linking and posting mostly. But then if you guys start trading them about the gallery won't get updated. @-@

Ryuukokoro

Hmm, that is a puzzler! My initial reaction was "Ah no I want all mine together in one place!" but you're right, that's going to get confusing if there's two 'copies' of the Secundi fish floating around in different places...

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I'm cool with my secundi fish not being in the owners gallery.

Ryuukokoro

I saved my two with the old cert to my computer. If I want to display them elsewhere I'll just upload them to my own photobucket account. :)

Garney

I'll probably have a mass "secundi" folder in the gallery sooner or later (with full transparent certs, all old jpgs are being converted anyway), because I'd rather have a backup somewhere of them anyway. But for now I'm deleting as I go.

Garney

Bug in the second gen fishes when clicking on the parents pics has been noted and will be taped to Silv's forehead, clicking on the name works. Oooh shiny pedigree things >3

Ryuukokoro

!!!!! I never noticed the Secundi pedigrees!! *goes to look at her pets again*

Kadana Sorano

I don't mind the certed images being deleted once you transfer them to Secundi, I have them all saved.

Question, what about any baubles we already own?  I just saw I had quite a lot (26!), that I had forgotten I had.  Will those be transferred here automatically, or is there something we need to do to get them transferred over here?

OK, I have 9 fishes atm (Can't remember if I bred any or not, but for now my folder has 9 in it) I'll be transferring them all.

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Goddesss

Please move all of mine!  I still have some to name.

Ummm I dont know how to do thumbnails so I will post their numbers

Speckle
Angel Female #337 --- Breana
Angel Female #338 --- Diamond
Angel Male #339 --- Mist
Betta Female #340 --- Sam
Carp Male #341 --- Onyx
Angel Female #546 --- Glimmer
Betta Male #547 --- Hidden Light

Poupou

Yay FEESH!!  ;D

I will add mine to the pile soon, right now I have to go sleep!

But yes, that pink one is mine and was gifted to me by Ryuu. *snuggles her Pinkie fish*

Silvanon

Fishies!

I shall import the rest of mine later, but for now, let's get this one imported please :)

<- Name: Shizzle

^_^

Silvanon

FeliciaQueens

*makes fishy faces*  They are so pretty; I can't believe I missed them on PI.

LaneyAngel

Fishy Fishy Fishy Fishy!!!
*rawr*

I miss de feeesh!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

My feesh wish to move on over to Secundi!

The Mars/Echolls Family (yes, they're named after characters in Veronica Mars)
<--- Name: Logan
<--- Name: Veronica
<--- Name: Lilly

The Greene Family (what, its not obvious or anything is it)
<--- Name: Leon
<--- Name: Lara
<--- Name: Lisa

The Clauses
<--- Name: Mistletoe
<--- Name: Holly
<--- Name: Klaus
<--- Name: Joseph

Offspring of Lilly Echolls and Joseph Clause
<--- Name: Jillian

The Angels
<--- Name: Copperhead Road
<--- Name: Blue Suede Shoes
<--- Name: Warrior In Pink  (obvious already)

Thats all my Feesh!!!!!! Yay!
I know, I'm weird, splitting them into family groups and such, but thats how they are in my head.
And its weird... the twins, Jo and Klaus, Jo is Lillys partner and Klaus is Lisa's partner, but they have no offspring yet.

**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Midnight Phantom

::will not say yummy will not say yummy:: ^.^

#204 (Spirit)
#215 (Sky)
#238 (Starlight)

#354 <-- Name: Akalia
#355 <--Name:Magi
#356 <--Name: Sol

Pinkshadow

Sorry to ask, but my first language isnt english, so im not sure i understand how we get that bauble to get our fish into secundi? =o

Midnight Phantom

hmm pink shadow if this helps? ^.^

www.secundi.net> agencies> air fish>store((the store inside the agency not the other one)>Adaptation Bauble (buy)

^.^

Kadana Sorano

Pink.. Click the big blue Secundi banner at the top of the page.  Then click the Agencies button, then click the ~Air~Fish~ run by Garney link.  After that, click on the Store link.  The link for the agency store, not the store button, that button is for the main Secundi site store, not the adopty agency store.  Once inside the store you will see a bunch of baubles, with prices and descriptions.  Just find the Adaptation bauble and click to buy one.  or more, however many you need.

Edit: Midnight beat me, I type soo slow lol
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Pinkshadow

TheKat

Fishies!!! ;D

I'd like import these guys please <3

<-- Rayle
<-- Waylen

And these two lovelies were never named so I'll be doing that now ;)
<-- Wyatt
<-- Anabelle

If it's easier for you, Garney, their names don't have to go on the cert ^^  I don't mind either way.

Ryuukokoro

TheKat, Secundi fishies don't have certs. :)

And yay I gots more adaption baubles!

<--name Grand

TheKat

Okay ^^  Sorry, I thought I read that if they're already certed they would just be imported with the cert still on them.  I must have misread it though, haha.  Thanks for letting me know! <3

Sunchaser

My first 10 fishies

<---Tigerwind
<--Darkwind
<--Fli're
<--Ti'fie
<--Green Fire(lol original no?)

Garney

I'm down to Laney's. Didn't forget, they're just being stubborn since they're so old and need a lot of cleaning to get to the transparent pretties. Also worked on secundi site art yesterday... and got distracted with the FaeKind agency XD

Pinkshadow

<- Rosa
<- Rain

Import them please =D

CutieePiee

<-- Lucifer
<-- Rex
<-- Dreamer
<-- Belles
<-- Jester
<-- Roxxi

Poupou

Import us, pretty please?  ;D

Tika

Tilk

Tol'Chuk

Fardale

Ny'phai

Me'rai

Mogweed

Sy'wen

Kogane

Kitiara

Gamic

Maeli

Sil'ura

Er'il

Mycof

Rorschaf

Taruia

<--Alenia

<--Ronan

<--Aquilla

<--Suth

<--Trevan

<--Teyla

<--Hitori

<-Tsuki

<--Rishana

<--Mizuni

<--Taka

<--Higan

<--Shana

<--Logan

<--Shogun

<--Hekan

<--Quetan

<--Nobutata

<--Maiko

Taru's school floats into Secundi wheeee!

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.