News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Air~Fish~ Request Adaptations Here

Started by Garney, September 26, 2009, 07:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

Taruia... you have a lotta blue in your fish pond!!! lol
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

SplitX

I has 2 fish... xD I'll get to posting the one that's not Secundian in a bit. -flops over- I feel lazy.

LaneyAngel

Quote from: Garney on September 26, 2009, 10:40:03 PM
Bug in the second gen fishes when clicking on the parents pics has been noted and will be taped to Silv's forehead, clicking on the name works. Oooh shiny pedigree things >3

I are being all confused like about the pedigree things... as currently I have FOUR of my fishies on my Pets page... Lilly, as far as I always knew, was the offspring of Veronica and Logan, but yet, on both V and Logans pages, it says they have no offspring? And on Lilly's page it doesn't list them as being her parents...

Or is it all different now, since those relationships were on PI time and now they are different and don't count coz of being on Secundi?

Or is that the bug you were talking about? LOL
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Lectral

I know my imported Fish are 1st and second gen, and they were the ones she discovered the problem with, but my "offspring" fish had their parents #s on their certs (and the pedigrees do show here) - I just went back and looked at your fish (as they haven't been removed from the gallery quite yet), and all three of those fish have first gen certs

Maybe you are thinking of a different fish?

LaneyAngel

I know which of my fish are parental units and which aren't and which are from breeding and which aren't because back when I got them and did the first breedings, Garney and I were still chatting away on the made for PI IRC chat, Fluffytown, and at the time, Air~Fish didn't have certs. And I was actually given the okay at the time, where if I wanted to, for the purposes of naming display, I was allowed to make my own certs for showing what names they were...

And Veronica and Logan were a couple who I put together on a cert, and they gave birth to Lilly
Lara and Leon were a couple I put together on a cert, and they had Lisa...
The Clauses, Mistletoe and Holly had the twin boys, Klaus and Joseph

And because V&L had a girl, and L&L had a girl, I paired them with the Clauses twin boys, and one of those pairs had Jillian, so Jillian should be third generation.

I'm not sure why Lisa, Klaus, Joseph and Lilly are all certed as Gen 1, but they're not... they're from a mega early breeding , back in.... erm.... golly, I think it was around November 2006!
Same time I got the first of my Faequine and Faettes. All shiny and Christmassy.
Garney and Ember I think probably thought me and my Christmas adoptable obsession was a bit weird. LOL

Lectral

ahhh, well, if it had been that long ago, Garney may not have remembered them being related, since she probably just followed what the certs said, especially with the number of fishes being adapted XD

LaneyAngel

I think when they were certed the certs were wrong... as they WERE bred before certs were introduced... maybe nobody realised that some of them were offspring?

Angeenia

If i buy a spawning place... How do i go about finding fish to borrow if i have none.

Is there a special time for spawnings (season)

How many eggs do you normally get when mating?  Do the bubbles affect all the spawns or just one?

I've always liked these fish.

Ryuukokoro

Err... as an Air Fishee fan, let's see if I can help! Feel free to correct me Garney (or anyone) if I get them wrong.

To find fish to use in a breeding, try posting in the breeding forum or doing a Search for pets.

Yes you can only use spawning places during breeding season, which Garney does now and again.

Normally two fish produce one egg, unless it's twins. If you use the twin bauble I'm not sure if other baubles will effect all babies or just one.

Pinkshadow

More importing =D

<- Rome

<- Colour

<- Deca

Ryuukokoro

*tosses something shiny at her Pets page to attract more Air Fishies over*

<--Speckle

<-- Tigerstar

Garney

Ember

Hellooooo~ Man, its been a while since I last saw any of these names. XD Seems a couple people also remember me! ^^ Hee, well sorry to give you more work Garney but I've transfering my fishies over. I have more than I remember =P

<--- Zara
<--- Ezra
<--- Elijah
<--- Elijae
<--- Bell
<--- Chime
<--- Kasthur (awesome name, and thanks whoever gave him to me o.o)
<--- Ilrae
<--- Keyon
<--- Amarina
<--- Lamkee
<-- Cora

If I made any mistakes anywhere please let me know. u.u

cameron

Mah pretty carps. <3

Holy Carp

Swimmy

Caarp

Alfonso

Glee

Bernie

Pinkshadow

<- Blues

<- Nightshine

<- Afrodithe

<- Kalie

More importing ;)

ETA: Stupid question but ;
- When these four are imported , does i have 3 adaption baubles left or none? , im not sure if you took them last time i imported ;)

YourLoveOnly

Is there any way to research when/where I got my fish?
I have a fish of the angel type named Angel, which I'm pretty sure I did not name Angel..
I could be wrong though, but it's not something I would normally do.
Maybe I filled out a form wrong back then..
Is it possible to change the name when importing?
And how do I use a Seeing Bauble if I'd buy one?

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions =$

Garney

I take baubles when I'm done importing your batch. If I forget or count wrong, that would be your benefit.

You can rename them if you want, since all fish in the gallery have to get moved to the new folder anyway.

You'll see.

YourLoveOnly

I thought it was the name, but looking at fishies others have posted it seems that Angel is the type and it means I didn't name my fishie yet.

<-- Elissa

I have SG... *eyes seeing bauble*

Garney

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?ID=175

Ember now has many fishes... which kicked my booty since their files were so old, phew!

Ember

Your hard work doesn't go unnappreciated. <3 Thanks Garney!

Lady Everlasting

I'd like to import these fishes please Garney whenever you have time ;)

<----Akana

<-----Asar

~Lady Everlasting

Luv007

I would love to get these guys imported whenever you have a free moment, Garney!   I know NaNo is this month, so no hurry!  Thank you.

Sparkles

Lantern

Spot

Owen

Taalib (edited since he will be traded once imported)