News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Unbridled ~ Commisisons and *stuff*!

Started by Leafy, May 08, 2010, 09:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

XD lol Did you want them to grow up later? Or just be tiny forever? Cause the foal stage is kinda... it leaves a LOT of room for speculation <_< I can make them on pony linearts and add wings ^_^

Goddesss

can I see the pony stage.  I didnt want them to grow but could I see before I decide?

Leafy

Sure, there are two small horse stages, miniature horse, and shetlands

Mini's
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/unbridledbridled/209Adhabu.png
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/unbridledbridled/172Haze.png <-- Gonna ecid the front feet on that one, it's a show standard, but it looks terribad <_<

Shetland
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/unbridledbridled/211Shakespeare.png boy
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/unbridledbridled/215Aurelie.png girl

I personally think they'd be adorable on a pair of shetlands with chubby wings, but that's just me XD

Goddesss

ok I will just go with adults for all of them.  Do you want me to fix my form?  Also how much is it so I can send the SG.

Leafy

2m flat since there's nothing extra going on ^_^ and you don't have to update your form lol

Goddesss

Leafy

Kk, updated, I should have those done for you later today ^_^

Goddesss

indigowulf

Your name: indigowulf
Name for your pony: fean77 (stallion) and indigowulf (mare)
Hand Drawn or PC colored lineart?: freshwater pair
Description: stallion has dark charcoal main body, with white hair. his eyes are a purple verging on red. any details unmentioned can be silver.
mare has dark indigo blue/purple body with amber hair and eyes. any unmentioned details can be green.
for both, feel free to add natural variances on shades of the colors to "spice them up" or make them look thier best :)
Extras: mailed hardcopy, foal stage etc

BabyKittenCandy

Oh oh! Slot please!! :)

I would like a lovepair ^^

Your name: BKC
Name for your pony: Devotion
Description: White body with hints of silver and a purple mane and tail, she has a small purple flower(basic, 5 petals), normally on her shoulder, guess you will have to see where it fits best, and purple markings over her eyes (see ref pics for eye markings) She has a silver necklace with an anhk on it. Blue eyes. Eyes ref:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkmoon+Faire&cn=D%C3%A9votion - Should be able to zoom in ^^
Extras:

Your name: BKC
Name for your pony: Magnus The Red
Description: Blue body with red fades and a red mane. Steel grey eyes He has the following mark on his shoulder Black center with yellow for the flame part. http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/7/73/Tzeentch_mark.png/100px-Tzeentch_mark.png
Extras:

Quote1.5m SG/$15 USD - Hand Drawn in copic markers, prismacolor pencils, or unique photoshop lineart

Not sure if this is per horse or on top of the 1 mil for the love [pair? You said the lineart for the mare is being re-done atm? Depending on how it looks re-done, I would maybe like a unique line for the mare. If you can clarify all that then I will sort the payments :)

indigowulf

hmm since those slots have been up a bit, i wont feel bad claiming the other one too :)

Your name: indigowulf
Name for your pony: Cocoa
Hand Drawn or PC colored lineart?: pc catapony
Description: this dog ( http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=3729 ) has several thumbnails in his description of my real cat, they are clickable for full size. My kitty was born spring of '97, and has been with me since he was weaned (picked him from the litter the day he was born) he deserves all sorts of mimics!
Extras: mailed hardcopy, foal stage etc

Leafy

indigo- paying SG for them? or $$ so I can give you a total?

BKC- Gypsy mare is done actually ^_^ Just need to shade her hair ^_^ And she is CUTE lol. And same question ^_^ $$ or SG lol

BabyKittenCandy

Oh sorry dear, sg please :)  And any chance I can get a peek at her and then decide on if I would like a unique line for mine?

Willow

Darn,missed em completely X3
*stalks*
~Willow

Ravvana

Haha, oops, sent the 3mil SG now :-[ Do you want the $4 for shipping now or later?

Leafy

It's alright <3 the $4 now's fine ^_^ My paypal's dukuto@hotmail.com

Ravvana

Leafy

Kahlira

*sits on Leafy's lap*

And where we going today?

Leafy

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah <3<3<3<3

To a magical place filled with puppies and bunnies and kitties where I rule the world :3

not really lol

I need to run up to the Verizon store AGAIN for the umpteenth time in weeks to again deal with a cellphone that DOES NOT WANT to be activated via call-in service >_<

DreamerGirl

Aww. I wish I could bid on that gorgeous Arab boy!

Leafy

Hey! Dreamer :D Bidding for him already ended lol I need to cert him ^_^

Leafy

Woot, finished Goddesss' *_*

Now one more slot's opened up, I went ahead and put in indigo's since she jumped the gun a bit <_< *wags finger at her*

So there's one more slot open now ^_^

Ryuukokoro

I'll take a slot for sg, if that's an option! ^^

Ryuukokoro

Your name: Ryuukokoro
Name for your pony: Autorité Royal
Hand Drawn or PC colored lineart?: PC lineart, Catapony
Description: I'd love for Royal the Serendipity to exist again, could I get a Unbridled done in his image? He's a sky blue and white boy with leopard spots, and a dark blue/black mane and tail.
Ref: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/Serendipities/RoyalSnow.png
Extras: could you possibly include a small white rat on the cert somewhere, Royal's companion, Snow?

Total would be 600k, I believe? 500k for base plus 100k for markings and lineart edit? I will send funds asap as soon as total is confirmed. ^^

indigowulf

yes, sorry, i meant SG, but I guess you figured that when I didnt answer. I think I also posted after they were closed, hmm. PM'd your unbridled account concerning a refund you sent that Im confused about.

Leafy

Indigo, you sent 600k instead of 500k, you didn't ask for anything special for your other boy kitty thingy, so he's only 500k

Leafy

and ryuu, yes, you're right :3

If you had any other dipities you lost the images for, I should have those as well ;D

Ryuukokoro

Sending sg now! ^^

Nah I saved all the images. <3 Much love for my lost herd, despite everything. *hugs them all*

Leafy

XD Same, I've got just about ALL the dipity images lol. I still miss them ^_^;;

Ravvana

The "sketched and inked" comment on Sean is killing me. I want to seeee.

*crawls back to homework*

Leafy

XD lol He's a cutie pie ^_^ Still plotting a sketch for Colby :3

Ravvana

Sean was a very sad cutie pie today, since he had to get a tooth pulled yesterday :( We have apparently been cursed by a tooth fairy, as I got my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday.

Leafy

springacres

:( Getting teeth pulled is no fun.  I had to have a fractured molar out in March.  Hope both of you are feeling better soon, Ravv!

Leafy

Wow got 4 done today @_@ *productive* I"ll be scanning tomorrow ^_^

Rav, fyi, Colby's foal stage is ADORABLE!!!!!!

Ravvana

Ooh, yay :D Would you like me to send you my address via PM for the hard copies? <3

*shifty eyes* I don't think I ordered foal stages for mine. I mean, I'll obviously take them (and love them), but the $4 was the fee x 2 for the hard copies. As long as I still get the hard copies, though, everything is good :) I'd be happy to pay extra in SG for the extra stages.

In fact, the apparently adorable Colby foal will likely come in quite handy, as he behaved so like an old grandpa when I bought him that I have never been able to picture him as a foal ;)

Leafy

... ooooooooooooooh I guess I messed up xD;;; For some reason I thought you wanted babies XD;;; Oh well, they've both got foal stages XD And they're adorable ^_____^ I'll do scanning tomorrow when I'm sane again lol

Kahlira

Leafy

LOL I know right Kah? XD

*certs more*