News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ambystoma Drakeins - Survey Results, Customs Completed

Started by xenon, May 25, 2010, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

~Intro.Naming Contest~

Welcome to the introduction of my newest adoptable! They are a sort of axolotl/salamander based dragon that is completely amphibious. Though they commonly display a set of external and feathery gills, they also carry a protective shielding that allows them to exit the water freely without causing damage to those delicate tissues. While not sentient, they are clever and easily trained. Standing at one foot tall at the shoulder and often exhibiting brightly colored and beautiful skins along with a multitude of traits, they are more and more commonly seen as pets throughout the world.

The main problem? They are yet to be named! That's where you come in, and I do have an offer to sweeten the deal.

This little girl has a very rare trait of feathered wings - though they do not allow for actual flight, they are a lovely little touch sought after highly by many breeders!

The person who selects a winning name for these lovelies will win her. <3 All entrants will also be entered into a random drawing for a semi-custom. Please post all name suggestions in Bold Teal The contest will be open until Tuesday, June 1st @ 20:00:00 Secundi Time. Good luck!

xenon

~Survey~

Next on the list! I am borrowing an idea from Willow and scoping out interest in these guys as well as trying to get an idea of how much should be charged for them. <3 All entries will be entered in a draw to win this fellow:

In contrast to the female also up as a prize, this male also displays a wing-type mutation. He, however, sprouts a pair of dragon-like wings. Again, these cannot support him in flight, but they are useful in the water!

The Survey:
How much would you pay for a pre-made in SG? In USD?
How much for a custom in SG? In USD?
What about for brand-new traits designed by you? How much would you pay for these traits to be unique only to what you own and their offspring, vs. traits which would be added to the gene pool at large?
If individually-drawn customs were offered as a USD only choice, would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay?
How much would you pay for various items (breeding, accessories, etc) in SG? In USD?

xenon

~Pick.A.Door~

It is what it is! Please post what door you would like to select in MAROON. One door per person, please. <3

1. Spixy
2. Sera
3. Seacrest
4. Goddesss
5. Dunkel.Prinzessin204
6. Solistia
7. Crowflux
8. Taruia
9. YLO
10. Ryuukokoro

Results will be posted when all doors are selected!

xenon

xenon

~Pickups~

Semi-Custom for YLO!

Semi-Custom for Spixy!

Custom for Solistia!

Franken for Sunchaser!

Franken for Goddesss!

xenon

Last post just for me. <3 I'm going to be going on vacation at the end of the week, and I will be away from my main computer over the summer. However, my little laptop works fine for coloring these guys and drawing them new traits! The only thing which will be affected is my ability to put them on certs, but I'm working on a method of getting around that as we speak. <3 If I can't find one, I'll just cert them all up as soon as I get home again!

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please just ask and I will be more than happy to answer to the best of my ability. I hope you enjoy these little dudes as much as I do!

Have at!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Is it okay to post cause if so I would like Door No.5

Edit: saw that it is.

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Crowflux

sera

Door #2, please

Will try to do survey later after arm recovers. D8;

Goddesss

Solistia

Ryuukokoro

Goddesss

The Survey:
How much would you pay for a pre-made in SG? In USD? ummmm I usually like pre mades low for people with little SG that being said I will put what I would pay since SG isnt an issue for me.  25k  $1  I would most likely pay more though.
How much for a custom in SG? In USD? 100k up  $3
What about for brand-new traits designed by you? How much would you pay for these traits to be unique only to what you own and their offspring, vs. traits which would be added to the gene pool at large?  Honestly I wouldnt care if you used an edit I wanted for everyone  so I would say 200k up
If individually-drawn customs were offered as a USD only choice, would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay?  I would say most likely not because I am not creative enough to think of what I would want.  Hand draw and hand colored?  400k ?
How much would you pay for various items (breeding, accessories, etc) in SG? In USD?
depends on the items.  10k up and I guess starting at a few items of $1

SeaCrest

Door 10, please!

How much would you pay for a pre-made in SG? In USD? 50k, $2
How much for a custom in SG? In USD? 100k, $5
What about for brand-new traits designed by you? How much would you pay for these traits to be unique only to what you own and their offspring, vs. traits which would be added to the gene pool at large? 100k, 75k
If individually-drawn customs were offered as a USD only choice, would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? Definitely, $7+
How much would you pay for various items (breeding, accessories, etc) in SG? In USD? 20k+, $1

xenon

Seacrest, door 10 was already selected. <3 I wanna make sure you get a chance, so just let me know what you'd like to select instead!

SeaCrest

Spixy

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

So, door claimed, time for an actual post now XD
You decided against the thicker lines? Or will those still be an option?

Will do survey later, just woke up :P
By the way, I'm still waiting on the little preview pics ;)
No rush, just thought it might have slipped your mind ^^
*continues designing other customs* <3

Solistia

From what I understand, the thicker lines are just for the certed image :3

sera

How much would you pay for a pre-made in SG? In USD?  20-30k? ~3$?
How much for a custom in SG? In USD? 25-100k? ~5$
What about for brand-new traits designed by you? How much would you pay for these traits to be unique only to what you own and their offspring, vs. traits which would be added to the gene pool at large?  New trait +5-10k; unique to me -75-100k
If individually-drawn customs were offered as a USD only choice, would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? Semi-interested *is obsessed with Gryphons and they'd likely be first USD choice* and. . . 5-7$?  Maybe a little bit more if super complicated.  ^^
How much would you pay for various items (breeding, accessories, etc) in SG? In USD?  1-10k? .25-5$, probably. ^^

Angella

How much would you pay for a pre-made in SG? In USD? 10-20k SG, $3 USD
How much for a custom in SG? In USD? 30-50k SG, $5-$7 USD
What about for brand-new traits designed by you? How much would you pay for these traits to be unique only to what you own and their offspring, vs. traits which would be added to the gene pool at large? unique to me: 25 to 105k SG, new trait: 5-10k SG
If individually-drawn customs were offered as a USD only choice, would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? Yes, $3-5 USD
How much would you pay for various items (breeding, accessories, etc) in SG? In USD? $1-2 USD, 1-10k SG

As for names: Salmagons? Dragomanders? Qalamanders?

xenon

All doors are chosen! The prizes were selected at random from a pool. <3

Results are as follows:

Door 1: Spixy
Semi-Custom Token

Door 2: Sera

Name: You Choose

Door 3: Seacrest

Door 4: Goddesss

Door 5: Dunkel.Prinzessin204
Custom Token

Door 6: Solistia

Door 7: Crowflux

Door 8: Taruia

Door 9: YLO
Semi-Custom Token

Door 10: Ryuukokoro
Custom Token

Congrats, everyone! <3 I hope you are happy with your prizes!

For those of you who won semi-custom and custom tokens, please fill out the following:

Semi-Custom:
Pattern:

Custom
Colors:
Patterns:

The traits currently available (with links to individuals who possess them!):
Barbels (Whiskers, females have smaller/reduced barbels)
Back Ridge (Cannot be stacked with Dorsal Fins and Tail Fin)
Dorsal Fins (Fancy fins will hide this trait significantly!)
Tail Fin
Fancy Fins
Extra-Fluffy Gills
No Gills (No picture example available)

YLO! I have your example pics drawn up, I just need to get at my scanner <3 Then I will send them your way.

Hmmm.. I've gotta run off for a little while to run some errands, but when I get back, I think there will need to be another game! I'll think on what we'll do while I'm out, but right now, I'm considering a Franken. <3

Crowflux

Oh my! He is stunning! :D

Door 7- Name: Tuiar

Please and thank you!

How much would you pay for a pre-made in SG? In USD? 30kSD, $1USD
How much for a custom in SG? In USD? 100kSG+, $3USD
What about for brand-new traits designed by you? How much would you pay for these traits to be unique only to what you own and their offspring, vs. traits which would be added to the gene pool at large? unqiue 100K, added at large 50k
If individually-drawn customs were offered as a USD only choice, would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? $5-$10
How much would you pay for various items (breeding, accessories, etc) in SG? In USD? 10k Per, or $1 for a pack of items.

Goddesss

SeaCrest

Name: Tensho
Owner: SeaCrest
Door: 3

Um...unless I'm mistaking, there is no pick-a-door open yet?

Goddesss

kasatsu

*stares at them* hrms . . . Not quite sure if these are wot I was looking for but Ku's now tired and going crossed eye so here are the names that I have to offer (so far) <3

Reosurllo
Lisadar
Maklak
Utari
Neenadre

SeaCrest

sera

i shall name my handsome Celadon! 8D (Thanks, kasatsu! <33)

And contest names!
Axolander(s)
Surry (ies)
Caudata(s)
Urodela(s)
Ambystoma Drakein(s)-- Commonly referred to as Drakein(s)

YourLoveOnly

Lovely premades! I especially like the back ridge on the male template :D
You've been a busy women templating all those traits O.o

QuoteThe Survey:
How much would you pay for a pre-made in SG? In USD? 25K-100K $1-$3
How much for a custom in SG? In USD? 100-250K, $3-$5
What about for brand-new traits designed by you? How much would you pay for these traits to be unique only to what you own and their offspring, vs. traits which would be added to the gene pool at large? 300-500K unique, 150-200K for ones added to gene pool
If individually-drawn customs were offered as a USD only choice, would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? I'm bad with poses and I probably prefer my Cleiteag <3 So I don't think I'd be interested in individually drawn, I prefer to pick from the poses you release.
How much would you pay for various items (breeding, accessories, etc) in SG? In USD? Breeding depends on how many offspring they would have, but I think 50K-100K seems to be a frequently used price for breeding slots. And err.. $3 I think. Accessories I would only pay SG for and price depends on if there's gonna be an item shop or if they would be custom drawn. I prefer an item shop with premade accessoiries in color of your choice, price 10-50K.
I'm bad at pricing, so I did a price range thing.

Semi-Custom
Name: Anthony
Color: #FAE900, #A3DE22, #A25D18
Pattern: something interesting that you can pick XD

Spixy

*squeeels* oh oh!

Color: Black, Cyan, Light Gold.
Pattern: Up to you ^__^

Angella

xenon

Oh, and since I forgot: Only rule is 2 picks per person <3

One Trait!