SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ambystoma Drakeins - Survey Results, Customs Completed

Started by xenon, May 25, 2010, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

Yay! Glad you like. I had fun with her. X3

YLO's fixed Anthony:

His colors became darker when I saved and I have no idea why. t_t I hope that's okay.

xenon

More finished!

Sera random:

Ku random:

Names and blah. <3 Fff. Sleeping now. Will finish the rest tomorrow. YLO, the two traits doesn't cost any extra. :3

YourLoveOnly

I think only the fins turned darker like they have a double shading layer..? *just guessing here*
But he's still very smexy so don't worry <3 *luffs on him*

kasatsu

YourLoveOnly

Y'know I think you're the first one who called Quirine fun XD Everyone always calls her a pain :P
And I loooove the randoms.

Ryuukokoro

Yikes thank you for the reminder! I won a full custom!? Eee!

Name: Ront
Traits: Dorsal Fins and Extra-Fluffy Gills
Colors: rust red and cream, charcoal gray, bright blue eyes
Patterns: rust red body with cream on face (except red snip) and feet, ears, chest, belly. Charcoal gray tail and dorsal fins. Charcoal gills.
see ref image:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/lunakunes/022.png
(Note: cream on all four limbs, right front limb has a sock, left front limb has a stocking)

xenon

Aaaaaaaaaa. *dies* Names and all that jazz whenever you get the opportunity. Certs as soon as I can. And... Yeah. Enjoy. <3 Next thread will open with flatsales, methinks.

YLO:

Willow:

Yf:

Red_Uni:

Spixy:

Willow

Gah! o.o

Male = Dumun
Female = Setsu

*luffs on xenon*
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Oooh Quirine is very pretty <3

@Willow: I wanna steal your boy O.o

sera

THE LOVE!  THE LOVE! IT KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!!!!!! Hhheeeeeeee

M'kay, names, names, NAMES!

Pretty winged female: Altair
Xol mimic: Xoliten
Green random: Veldt

heheheee <3 Thank you, thank you, Chao m'dear!!!

red_uni387

*squees* thank you so much, she's adorable!! name is Passion Fruit, please <3

SeaCrest

xenon

I haven't been able to cert any of them just yet. t_t As soon as I can, I promise! Many sorries for the delay, I just.. don't have a program that can be used to edit text on my smaller computer. ><

SeaCrest

Aw...s'ok. I know the feeling. I have GIMP - however, I cannot install it D: I can use it only on the dinosaur that runs really really slowly XD

xenon

Glutton for punishment, man, I tells ya.

Customs: You pick everything - colors, markings, traits. For an additional fee, you can even request the rare wing traits. For now, the only traits available are those that have already been made. Sorry. <3 In the future, I'll allow edits.
Price - 100k SG + 100k for wings. I know this is steep, but I want this trait to stay rare!
Slots:
1. YLO - done
2. Leafy - done
3. Goddesss - done
4. Sera
5. Crowflux

Semi-customs: You pick colors, I select everything else! Wheee.
Price - 50k SG
Slots:
1. YLO - done
2. Ryuu - done
3. Leafy - done
4. Neo - done
5. Goddesss - done

Randoms: Budget option! Feel free to list any colors you don't like, just so I have a better chance of giving you something that's wanted. :3
Price - 25k
Slots:
1. YLO - done
2. Ryuu - done
3. Neo - done
4. Goddesss - done
5. Sera

Forms:
Random:

Semi-Custom:

Custom
Colors:
Patterns:

The traits currently available (with links to individuals who possess them!):
Barbels (Whiskers, females have smaller/reduced barbels)
Back Ridge (Cannot be stacked with Dorsal Fins and Tail Fin)
Dorsal Fins (Fancy fins will hide this trait significantly!)
Tail Fin
Fancy Fins
Extra-Fluffy Gills
No Gills (No picture example available)

For now, there is a limit of one slot per price level, but you can get one from each if you want - so up to three Drakeins total this round.

YourLoveOnly

Slooooots! *jumps on them*

I want them aaaall. No, that'd be mean. Errmm.. Two full customs, one semi-custom and one random. And if I can get a semi-custom with four colors instead of 3 I'd like two more, can pay extra.

*tries not to steal all slots at once*

xenon

For now, I'm actually just letting people get one of each slot. <3 For a little while, at least. :D And yeah, four colors for a semi-custom is fine. <3

Leafy

Custom
Traits: Feathered Wings
Colors: Black, Blue, Green
Patterns: Opal ^_^

I wanna name my blue/green swirly cutie pie Celyn <3

YourLoveOnly

Hehe that's okay, I understand. I shall go fill out one of each then.
Hmm.. Georgie, unnamed semi-custom from Cleitaeg draw and something else XD
Back in a second! ^^

Ryuukokoro

Eeee random slot and semi-custom slot please! ^_^

Random:
Colors You Don't Like: orange! >.< And natural colors like brown/gray/black

Semi-custom:
Color: rainbow pastel shades, is that possible?

xenon

I'm thinking that after this, I'll do a flatsale, and then.. maybe some breedings, if people think there are enough of them out there for that? <.<

Spixy

Ryuukokoro

Yessssssssss for breedings!

And you saw my custom form posted earlier, yesh? *just making sure* ^_^

Neocridders

The Survey:
How much would you pay for a pre-made in SG? In USD? 10k, $1
How much for a custom in SG? In USD? 100k, $5
What about for brand-new traits designed by you? How much would you pay for these traits to be unique only to what you own and their offspring, vs. traits which would be added to the gene pool at large? 500k/$10 for just for me, 200k for everyone.
If individually-drawn customs were offered as a USD only choice, would you be interested? How much would you be willing to pay? I would, if I had any money. I'd say $15 for a handdrawn seems fair.
How much would you pay for various items (breeding, accessories, etc) in SG? In USD? 20k for sg, $1.50 for usd

Leafy

xenon

I did indeed see it, Ryuu! :3 That's top on my priority list for right now, will be done before the end of the day. <3

Neocridders

Colors You Don't Like: I like all colors, but nothing crazy meshed together. As long as the colors work together

Color: (Pick up to 3) Err... Purple, light purple, and dark purple

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh breedings! <3

Random
Colors You Don't Like: I dislike a lot of pink shades. I looove naturals and also like pastels and brights as long as the color combination is right. I don't like all dark colors, but a darker shade combined with brighter colors is fine.

Semi-Custom
Color: #69D4dA, #F5729C, #FAE500 (order doesn't matter)

Full Custom
Name: Moridin
Traits: None O.o
Colors:  #ACD8FF, gills #079C5C
Patterns: based off this modifox: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Cleitaeg-Cat/saspraprize1.png but with different colors. Pink should become black, the darker blue should become #070F98 and the lighter blue should become #079C5C. The white stays white.

Okay, no Georgie yet, I'm still debating if I shall save her until you release butterfly wings or get her sooner because I waaaant her XD

Goddesss

Colors You Don't Like: Yellow, Red, orange

Color: (Pick up to 3) Black, Teal, Rainbow

Name: Light Hammer
Owner: Goddesss
Traits:wings barbels
Colors: Olive Green #6B8E23
Patterns: Tan #C2B280 fade on legs and tale with a black shorter fade over that.  Same on ears.  Tan snout. Black stars on legs and tail.  Wings start out olive green at the body and then fade to tan and then to black. tan tips on barbels.

xenon

Alright, semi-custom slots are full! There's still one random left and two customs, though, for those interested. ^^ <3

sera

Can sera grab a custom and the last random?  And then fill out custom form, since she needs to look up wot she wants. xD;

Random
Colors You Don't Like: Still pink! 8D

xenon

Crowflux

Custom:

Traits: Dorsal Fins (same as body color), Barbels (Tipped neon green), Extra-fluffy Gills (black)
Colors: Body- dark green, eyes - purple
Patterns: Horse face stripe - neon green, stockings/long socks - neon green, tail tip - bright purple, partial zebra stripes on body/neck area - neon green

xenon

And there it is, folks! This round is officially over. <3 Pickups will come spilling in over the next few days.

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

xenon

-sits on everyone in the thread and loves- <3<3 As soon as Frankie-Gryph is finished, these guys get started!

YourLoveOnly

Frankieee! ^^
Seriously, if I happen to win, I am so calling him Frankie. =3

sera

Haha, baby freakout. ><;

Custom
Traits: Dorsal, fancy fins, No gills
Colors: Plum, white, red, gold. . .
Patterns: Based on the kimono in the picture, if possible. ^^  Or just some sort of interpretation of it! <3
http://www.japanesekimono.com/kimono_fabric.htm

xenon

Ooooh, pretty. *.* Just so you know, with the fancy fins, the dorsal fin won't show very much - just the secondary one will really be visible. I just wanted to make sure that's ok. <3

sera

Yeppers, i was counting on it, actually. xD;  *has really wanted to see those two traits together* xD;  <3

xenon

First Set! I'm doing these by owners, so if the order seems weird, that's why. XD

Leafy:

Ryuu:

sera

Oh, gads, SSSOO lovely! i ADORE Leafy's female. WOW.  These are all super fantastic, Xenon!!!! <33

Ryuukokoro

ejkdhfkjdhjfhd EEEEEEEEEE!!

Omg I love Leafy's black and neon female too! she's pretty!!

Thank you so much! Ront looks perfect! I love his big blue eyes!

My semi-custom is sooo pretty. I would like to name her L'arc please.

and omg!! I love my random! You got all my favorite colors, thank you! ^__^ Hmm, I must think on a good name for her...hmm... Ociin plase!

SeaCrest

Haha, Ryuu, I'm tempted to steal L'Arc and Ociin XD So pretty!

Leafy

O

M

G

WOW @_@

The opal female is TOO PRETTY @______@ *dies with glee*

Seriously, WOW just WOW <3 you made my day, thank you <3

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh look at the pretties!

Ryuu, I must steal your Ociin for a RB someday. She is so gorgeous <3

xenon

Ryuukokoro

sera

Hee! So adorable!  Your stripes are superb win!!!  They all look fantastic, Chao! ^^