News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Orlaya* Customs available at random

Started by PonyMama, May 30, 2010, 11:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddesss

PonyMama

Inlaws are in town tonight, which I completely forgot about until Scott phones, cause his parents were making dinner plans with him while he was at work

So these will be done tomorrow, so what I will do is open another 10 minutes to add to my workload for tomorrow  SO this is a bit of a warning while I get the diaper bag ready, who will have forms ready?  I may only make it a 5 minute gap to post forms

PonyMama

ok for next 6 minutes if you post a custom form I will make it for 20k

(you make a form by yourself, that is part of the fun for me cause if you leave an area blank, I fill it in myself but will make it match)
Do not edit your post
Only one form per post (for a total of 3)
Don't go nuts with markings, as I don't have a lot of time
(no leopard spots and other full body markings that will give me a headache please, I am recovering from a migraine)
NO ZIGZGAS on the Pigs, I have not set them up yet and I don't want to right now
(QStripes have not been added to either template in a way I like, but I am willing to try them)

Goddesss

Name: Chuck
Owner: Goddesss
Colors: Black, Rainbow, Purple
Mutation: Hair

Crowflux

Name: Norgewolf
Owner: Crowflux
Body Color: Gray
Hoof Color: Black
Cutie Mark Color: #695f46
Eye Color: Blue w/ gold ring around pupil
Sgene(s): Belly and shoulders, Tail and socks, chest marking (indicated in reference, doesnt have to be perfect),  nose
Sgene Color(s): #695f46, Black, blood red, pink
Mutation: Unihorn
Mutation color: #78693e
Tail hair: Black
Mane hair: Gray

Reference: http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/seraphSIN/norgewolffursona.jpg

Goddesss

Name: Raskle
Owner: Goddesss
Body Color: #66FF99
Hair Color: #FFCC66
Hoof Color: Black
Cutie Mark Color: #FFCC66
Eye Color: Brown
Sgene(s): ZZ and Paint / Multi Stripe
Sgene Color(s): #FFCC66 ZZ and Paint / #66FF99 stripe

Goddesss

YLO you said you had a color chart you use.  Where did you find it?

YourLoveOnly

Google xD I have a lót of colorcharts. One insanely big one that drives people crazy.
And three little ones I currently use:
[X] [X] [X]
I open images in GIMP so I can pull exact hexcodes from them. I've let my friends pick from one chart each, but didn't send the same chart to everyone to get some more variety :)

Goddesss

PonyMama

Ok I 'attempted' bubbles, and place a dolphin in her markings as well.
I like the way she looks and I hope you do too

PonyMama

Goddesss

beautiful.  Thank you!  Did I send payment for all my customs.  I dont think I did.   

YourLoveOnly

Awww she's adorable! The lil' dolphin detail is so cute, her striped hooves are gorgeous and the bubble pattern is so amazing! Thank you <3

PonyMama

yes Goddesss you sent payment I do believe

PonyMama

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh Robin is sooo pretty too! <3

*runs off because her dad wants to use the computer tonight* I'll be back in a few hours.

PonyMama

And had a performance to watch for my oldest daughter, and the baby was wanting mommy attention as well, but the orlaya are on my list and will get colored hopefully tonight.

I spent most my yesterday sleeping, after a very long night with friends

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

Your welcome.
I was going to do more design but each time I tried he just looked overwhelmed.
I think he turned out nice.

PonyMama

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

That reminds me I totally forgot to put a unihorn on JennyLee >.>
Oh well, she's gorgeous anyway. *hugs her* <33

PonyMama

PonyMama

and with that I am done for my customs so far.

I don't know if I should do more right now or give it a break
I may give it a break so I don't get burned out

YourLoveOnly

I'm fine with a break, you've been working so hard lately, you deserve a day off <3
Photobucket isn't showing the change, so I'll comment on your awesomeness in the morning XD

((Did you check over Adriana? I'd still like to know if she's okay for a future round, whenever that may be))

PonyMama

no I didn't even see it, or I don't remember seeing it
If you could post it again I will take a peek

YourLoveOnly

*runs back into thread with copied info*

for future batch, I was wondering if I could order Adriana or if I should save her for full customs? *quickly copies part of Cleitaeg-Cat form so you know her design*
- Base color  #4873B8
- Eyes #F00E7A
-  Face, chest and belly marking #F00E7A + socks on front paws #9868CC (like the light green pattern in this pic: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Cleitaeg-Cat/AdrianaI.png )
- #F00E7A and #9868CC swirly spots (like these: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Cleitaeg-Cat/AdrianaII.png ) and simple dots randomly placed all over

PonyMama

that seems pretty simple, I am sure I coudl do that.  It woudl just be a bit of work to make a few spots